Karachi Dolphins vs Lahore Lions | 1st SF | FB Super 8 T-20 | Rawalpindi | 31/3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year also dolphins were in finals of super 8 this year also it looks
hope they win this time

:ll bowling is totally crap, Except Zia :D(soft spot for him)

That's the problem with almost every single young pakistani batsman! They can't play straigt properly and they opt for these cute shots and he deserved to get out on that. He was playing so well.

right on. This is our down fall - cute cricket. You would hardly ever see those shots from AU or Ind bats

Right about these cute shots! Dav should say to our Batsmen that these type of shots are banned for ya :))

Misbah, hafeez and umar should have a special session with Dave in regards to those stupid cute shots.

Looks like we have forgot to play shots over the bowlers head - the safest of all.

It irritates me when Misbah try to play reverse sweep on every ball :110:

dont know why zia is always chopped and changed and why didnt open the bowling when he can swing it both way and riaz can do crap all. either Kamran Akmal is a horrible captain or he doesnt want his buddy riaz replaced in the team

yes, after block 4 for no runs. jalti purr tail that reverse sweep after 4 dots

ghani good future ... wahab is going downhill
is he same who took 5 in mohali :wahab

although, i am lahore lions supporters , but karachi dolphins have batted exceptionally well.

I think Lahore scored at least 30 less , they were 114 in 11 overs and ended up 167. Well played :kd

Problem is why they could not relize that was a bad plan after few overs:dav

This part confused me the most? if it didn't work for 4-5 overs, why the kept presisting with it?

LL should have given a chance to Tanzeel Altaf but too late now. Maybe next time.

Wow Commie saying Umpire give the wrong decision to :ll, Never expected the commie to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back