Lahore Lions v Faisalabad Wolves | FBT20 | Gaddafi Stadium | 9/12/12 | Final

"Lahore ka jo crowd hai they're supporting their Loins" :))) :))) :))) :)))

Cant blame adil those were good yorkers. Riaz atleast showed he is our bowler as he bowled consistent yorkers at death.last ball could have been a six.

Misbah missed the first ball. and Misbah goes tuk tuk goes trying to hit. You are perfect for test.

FSD did well atleast to reach finals without aju and hafeez ...
Lahore were expected to win .. Cogratualtions :ll

Last champion of Faisal bank t20 cricket was Lahore loins. Congrats to hafeez. Gave the new ball to seamers and quicks and over all fine captaincy and will be the man of the match.

THATS it wins it.. HAFEEZ WINS HIS CAPTAINCY here....

Yup the battle between T20 captaincy and showed he is better than Misbah.You know watching this match i am glad we have Hafeez over Misbah.

Did misbah lose the game for his team? I haven't watched the game so I'm just predicting.

Did misbah lose the game for his team? I haven't watched the game so I'm just predicting.

Well when things needed pick up he didn't hit and wickets kept falling on the other hand who tried hitting. Kinda like Mohali.

Misbah the lion led a bunch of bunnies to the final, Great Job and it takes allt of effort to do that. He tried and thats what mattered. Anyway its not that easy for any team to beat a full international caliber team.

:pakflag2 :pkflag

Last edited:
Lol wth is this concert thing? Wanted to watch the presentation :(

Hafeez really lead from the front with 4 wickets while Misbah again tuk'ed his team to loss. And captaincy looked better than Misbah overall.. Glad that he is Pakistan's captain.

Back