Lahore Lions v Faisalabad Wolves | FBT20 | Gaddafi Stadium | 9/12/12 | Final

Its an absolute disgrace that Faisalabad wont have Saeed Ajmal to play for them. Absolutely shameful!

MOre important thing than this final will be the team selection...........................Will :ahmed:gul:malik makes it..........on the other hand does the winner qualifies for CLt20

Go Ehsan and Go Nasir jamsheed. Hey whoever wins its a win for us bcz these kids are the future but Misbah if you want to win give the new ball to seamers. I am sure Ehsan and Asad will be very effective with the new ball.

How are we supposed to remain interested when coverage outside Pakistan is not available?

'Stream is available in Pakistan only'...how pathetic

Last edited:
Lions are off to a good start once again.

Misbah wasting the new ball just as i predicted! :misbah_old
Doesn't deserve to win with this negative mentality.

I for one want Misbah's team to win. Tired of seeing one team loaded with players who have represented Pakistan couple of times and some still do.

3 fours for Shehzad.He is starting where he left yesterday...

Samiullah getting it to swing. Shehzad is looking in top form.

What a shot from :ahmed. He is a must for Indian tour

Last edited:
truely pathetic misbah, wasting new ball again with spinners. couldve watched asad/ehsan swinging the new ball. but noo, this 80 years old has no clue about cricket.

truely pathetic misbah, wasting new ball again with spinners. couldve watched asad/ehsan swinging the new ball. but noo, this 80 years old has no clue about cricket.
+1
and this doofus is our odi captain :facepalm:
domestic tom, dick and harry have better captaincy skills than him.

Hafeez has been in great form this domestic season. Averaged 50 during the first-class games and has been awesome during the T20 tournament. Maybe the captaincy has helped him. I hope so. Good signs for Pak.

:six glad zia is playing Why isnt Misbah giving the bowl to ehsan they are flowing wit runs and why not give the new ball to asad and ehsan. why spinners.

Adil saved 2 runs.... This match will show who is better captain Hafeez or misbah. Hafeez will utilize his fast bowlers better. :four by Jamsheed .

good Fielding by Ehsan Adil
Do you Guys remember his catch of Chand in Under-19 world cup

Ehsan Adil is a very good all-round cricketer. Highly talented bowler, very handy with the bat and is a good fielder for a fast bowler.

9.40 run rate...... Finally an opener.

Although Misbah bad captaincy is scaring me. Why doesn't he trust fast bowlers with the new ball. Finally a quick is back. Niazi on

Do you Guys remember his catch of Chand in Under-19 world cup

I remember every second of that match. :D:D:D

Damn bring back Ehsan what is wrong with you Misbah.

Yousaf is playing. 0.0

Every single time i see hafeez bat with anyone, he just gets all the strike, comes like 5 overs latter then shehzad, now has faced same number of balls as jamshed.

Its just disheartning that both hafeez and misbah are our captions, even though we need both players, but they come in a bad package too.

Misbah is a poor captain. Spinners are going for runs yet he continues with them only because he can only manage spin bowlers.

Ehsan should have picked another team.

50 run partnership broken. Jamshed gone trying to hit a big shot

Back