Match Ka Mujrim (bechara) Thread

For me it’s Mohammad Rizwan again.

He should never have cried to the media demanding to bat at 4. Look at South Africa’s number 4 and how he takes responsibility for his side, and look at Rizwan always deserting his side at their time of need.

Nawaz

not playing out the overs
being trusted with 5 left, and bowling a freebie down leg

Babar partially as well for not bringing on an improved Mir, and giving it to a guy who has lost it for us in the last over before, however I will give it him that up to that point he was better in his captaincy at least with being more aggressive

50+ scores Today

•Aiden Markaram - 91 with 97 Strike Rate
•Saud Shakeel - 52 with 100 Strike Rate
•Babar Azam - 50 with 76 Strike Rate

Babar's slow fifties are costing Pakistan many matches.

It's always one and only Babar's Match Winner "Mohammad Nawaz".
While there were many culprits, it's hard to look beyond Nawaz, who doesn't bring anything to the table...sure he only hard 4 runs to defend but he was also the main reason why we didn't play out all our overs... Pakistani all rounders in the past, made their names in tight situations like this. Who can forget Razzaq's epic innings against the Saffers where he chased a mammoth total singlehandedly with moslty the tail for comapny...Nawaz didn't need to do half of that...just had to score run a ball for 3 overs and he couldn't even do that!

Babar for throwing his wicket away was so not neccasary had he stayed for another 20 runs or more pak could have won. He should had to keep his wicket which he usually does. Still cant understand why he did that.

Surprised that no one has mentioned the name of Imam ul haq
I think he is the main culprit..a useless person and certified Parchi

Who is the match ka mujrim for the defeat that Pakistan faced at the hands of Australia?

For me, it is Shaheen and Shan Masood. A lot of expectations from them nut they failed miserably.

Mujrim before the ball was even bowled in this Test: Sarfaraz

The unnecessary hate for him created a monster who torments you every day with reality checks here!

Shaheen, and Babar.. but Shaheen more.. Perth being a fast bowler’s paradise and dream venue..Shaheen being the most experienced, and spearhead our bowling attack and “supposedly” worldclass/.second coming of Wasim Akram, got out bowled by two debutants, in both innings.. two wicktes to show..inPerth..shameful

Shaheen, and Babar.. but Shaheen more.. Perth being a fast bowler’s paradise and dream venue..Shaheen being the most experienced, and spearhead our bowling attack and “supposedly” worldclass/.second coming of Wasim Akram, got out bowled by two debutants, in both innings.. two wicktes to show..inPerth..shameful
He’s tired…he wants to play BBL and hundred. Cut him some slack

At least Babar Azam’s captaincy can not be blamed now….

Congratulations to all the fans who hated Babar Azam’s captaincy!

At least Babar Azam’s captaincy can not be blamed now….

Congratulations to all the fans who hated Babar Azam’s captaincy!
For me on that wicket SSA wasn't at the races. All the Aussies out bowled him and so did 2 of his fellow PKs. He must be happy that Faheem played

Am not sure who the perpetrator could be but it’s certainly not Sir Fraz.

Your most gracious, blessed be the the innocence of your pure soul. May god bless you with not three more chances, but permanency in the Pakistani team, so we can all bare witness your Chukka hitting in Australia very soon inshaAllah. Keep up the good work and especially the diet. Thank you saviour.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me on that wicket SSA wasn't at the races. All the Aussies out bowled him and so did 2 of his fellow PKs. He must be happy that Faheem played

Let's not criticize SSA ..... he is the replacement Captain for Babar's "pathetic" captaincy....in white ball cricket.

Shafique.

It's not even close.

His only chance now is to bat well but he's likely dropped both the match and the series with his schoolboy catching technique.

Shafique.

It's not even close.

His only chance now is to bat well but he's likely dropped both the match and the series with his schoolboy catching technique.

Most hated man in Pakistan at the moment, aka Kamran Akmal for his dropped catches some tours ago

Has to be the fake Kohli, Chinese Babar aka Shafiq this guy should be given some sort of punishment this has to stop somewhere

Abdullah Shafique dropped Mitch Marsh at 20, and he scored 96. It means we gifted 76 runs to him. And we eventually lost the 2nd test by 79 runs. How brutal it was from Abdullah Shafique. Literally, if you can't field, you should not be part of the test. No matter if we are scoring a triple century.

Abdullah Shafique dropped Mitch Marsh at 20, and he scored 96. It means we gifted 76 runs to him. And we eventually lost the 2nd test by 79 runs. How brutal it was from Abdullah Shafique. Literally, if you can't field, you should not be part of the test. No matter if we are scoring a triple century.

And that’s purely just working it out in abstract form which just shows you how close Pakistan got and how costly that drop was.

If they had Marsh, there’s every chance it could have lead to another quick wicket or two and Pakistan could have been chasing something between 150-200.

Even more than that drop am disappointed in his batting in the 2nd innings, these moments make or break players; I’m concerned with his future, under the spotlight/pump for the first time he failed to give any answers, especially regarding his mentality.

Abdullah definitely cost Pakistan this match. Had he taken that catch, Australia would have been under a lot of pressure with 5 wickets down for less than 50 runs. In batting he failed as well. SHould have contributed with the bat considering he did worst in the field.

Without a doubt Rizwan.

If Rizwan and his PR machine had not campaigned for him to be a T20 opener then Sharjeel Khan would have been opening in T20's for the last 3 years. Sharjeel would have terrorised bowling line ups and eventually Pakistan would have followed the bazball approach and he would be test opener by now.

Opening the batting against Aus he would have hit numerous Chukkas from Starc and Cummins. Something he has experience of.

It's all down to making Rizwan opener in T20.

Abdullah for his dropped catches and Aamer Jamal for his wayward deliveries which costed us too many extras

I love My Rizwan but it has to be said that his poor WK at an absolutely crucial time cost us dearly. The chance of Smith when the score was around 50, was a terrible piece of WK. And the fact his positioning was poor meant( too far back) meant that it never carried to 1st slip where Abdullah didn't even get a chance to drop it.

I love My Rizwan but it has to be said that his poor WK at an absolutely crucial time cost us dearly. The chance of Smith when the score was around 50, was a terrible piece of WK. And the fact his positioning was poor meant( too far back) meant that it never carried to 1st slip where Abdullah didn't even get a chance to drop it.
I think Marsh folly by AS was bigger than Rizwan's one.

I think Marsh folly by AS was bigger than Rizwan's one.
But Abdullah isn't a good slipper. Riz has the potential to be the World's best WK. I pointed out the same problem in 2020. If, I can see something so obvious, surely he or one of the coaches can also see it. The Aussie commentators called it put but 4 years I called it out.

But Abdullah isn't a good slipper. Riz has the potential to be the World's best WK. I pointed out the same problem in 2020. If, I can see something so obvious, surely he or one of the coaches can also see it. The Aussie commentators called it put but 4 years I called it out.

For the few he's dropped, he's certainly made up for them with the remaining catches he takes as a wicket keeper, you can't have it both ways.

You didn't need to call out anything in 4 years.

For the few he's dropped, he's certainly made up for them with the remaining catches he takes as a wicket keeper, you can't have it both ways.
Its not just the drop. Because of his positioning the slips also go back, its one of the reasons Abdullah was taking them so low. Abdullah is poor slip fielder but WK doesnt help

Its not just the drop. Because of his positioning the slips also go back, its one of the reasons Abdullah was taking them so low. Abdullah is poor slip fielder but WK doesnt help

That's what I am saying, if his positioning was a concern he wouldn't be taking as many catches as he already does.

That's what I am saying, if his positioning was a concern he wouldn't be taking as many catches as he already does.
I disagree. You can be badly positioned and it may not impact all the catches. Standing too far back impacts low catches to slips.

The position will not even be questioned if you are dropping the catch from your hands. Low catches are always difficult to get hold of but dropping dollies has no excuse. You are not good at slips and should find some other spot for such fielders.

So Pakistan lost by 46 runs which is quite a margin in T20 keeping in view the short boundaries culprits are surely the set batsmen who should have pushed the pedal further , RizBar duo is the Match ka Mujrim.

And today's Match ka Mujrim award goes to Shadab the Superman... First he got thrashed in bowling and then he dropped a crucial catch of Balbarine which costed us the game.

Ever single game against every single opponent, their approach stays the same, the target stays the same and there is no ability to adjust or adapt.

The Bagarut Ka Mujrim’s are Babar and his cru of lanju panju

Who’s genius Idea was it to bat Fakhar at 4?
those genius who think Shadab khan is a floater and can bat at any number .. and funny thing is we need him as genuine spinner which he has zero interest in. guy wants to be steve smith but landa quality wala

So he flopped at opening and now flopping at 4?
Bro I don't get it with you? Can you stop your drama of I don't have favourites, I critisize when needed nonsense? It doesn't fool anyone.

It's clear as day who you like and dislike lol. This whole pattern of

- This X player sucks but
- He's all we got
- If Poster A or B offers different suggestion then
- YOURE NOTHING BUT A BLIND HATER or TYPICAL OF A PLAYER X Fan.

Bro I don't get it with you? Can you stop your drama of I don't have favourites, I critisize when needed nonsense? It doesn't fool anyone.

It's clear as day who you like and dislike lol. This whole pattern of

- This X player sucks but
- He's all we got
- If Poster A or B offers different suggestion then
- YOURE NOTHING BUT A BLIND HATER or TYPICAL OF A PLAYER X Fan.
Fakhar flopped at opening it's a fact no matter how you want to twist it.

Where did your Usman Khan superstar prediction go?

The irony of you calling someone a blind hater. I have watched the game for a long time and I know who's good and who's rubbish. I am yet to be proven wrong on a player.

The last time he opened was 2024 in PSL where he was the worst opener.
What about the 2 seasons prior to last season?

And what is your argument? My argument is…if he isn’t opening, he isn’t in the team. Why is Pakistan desperate to carry him?

The irony of you calling someone a blind hater. I have watched the game for a long time and I know who's good and who's rubbish. I am yet to be proven wrong on a player.
Usman Khan has had like 4 games atm. Too early to judge.

And what is your argument? My argument is…if he isn’t opening, he isn’t in the team. Why is Pakistan desperate to carry him?

The way Babar has playing against C teams and Ireland.

Only team picking him is Uganada.

Last edited by a moderator:

What about wasim akram from 35 years. He performed why not him?

What about wasim akram from 35 years. He performed why not him?
Answer my question. What is your argument? I’ve clearly said he shouldn’t be in the team if he isn’t opening. Plain and simple

He may have flopped in the past man.

But we are flipping right now big time.

Fakhar has done it in ODIs. If he comes good in a T20 we will win the game.

If Riz comes good in a T20 we will get a slightly close to par score.

We are losing anyway. Let's try Fakhar and Saim.

I genuinely believe we have the raw components to win the WC. We just need to find the right combination.

Can you prove where I have been proven wrong? Where are you with iftikhar runs mostly scored against arshdeep?
I can, but it'll require

A) Major soul searching across an entire nebula of PP.

B) Will result in the conversation looping to

- You're nothing but a blind hater

Back