Match Ka Mujrim (bechara) Thread

openers_ slow start is fine but when you dont accumulate on it and accelerate then its criminal.

Afridi_ i have never seen a player who is more hot and cold then this guy. those wild swings looked like he was playing his first match not over 360 matches.

sarfraz_ no matter how you vut it but 7 from 22 is not good. i feel for him and like him but today was a pathetic inning from him.

bowlers_ barring ajmal and to some extent hafeez all went for runs... junaid might have been unlucky but he just didnt look threatening something the zimbabwe bowlers looked the entire match. Irfan was also not looking threatening and they were treating a guy who beat indian,saffers and west indian batsmen like a trundler.

fielders_ our standards are abysmally low and this lower then those standards. our fielding made too many mistake and the field setting was mind boggling.

Last edited:
Shahzad and Jamshed 50%
Misbah's team selection and toss decision 30%
Afridi's bowling and Seamers bowling 20%

Well... at least Misbah is gracious enough to admit the mistake....

Attachments

• 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 464
Misbah's captaincy 90%
Fielding and bowling 10%

Shahzad and Jamshed 50%
Misbah's team selection and toss decision 30%
Afridi's bowling and Seamers bowling 20%

can't blame Afridi, was very cheap in his first 7 overs, got smacked in his 8th, couldn't do much in the 9th, match was already gone,

Whole pakistan batting except shafiq and misbah.
But if u ask me to single out then adnan akmal without a shadow of doubt.

Match ka mujrim..., Both openers, Our number 3, our shocked number 4 and the worlds greatest keeper ever ( infact most blame goes to him. Drops AB 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and doesnt even cross 20 mark in both innings)

Sydney test all over again.

Top 4 should take all the blame along with Akmal.

Azhar and Younus really disappointed

Akmal, both openers, Younis, Junaid.
In that particular order

Khurram Manzoor, pathetic application an approach from an in-form batsman.

Khurram Manzoor, pathetic application an approach from an in-form batsman.

True ! But lets be honest, he has a poor technique and was always going to struggle against a quality bowling line up like saffers !

Has to be :adnan if would have taken the catch of ABD who knows then automatically score gets -164 from SA score result could have been different

Umar Akmal.... He should had finished the game..... He couldn't even play a shot......

Hafeez
Dropped a catch, costing 110 runs, ran out our in form batsman, and made his pathetic 30 as usual.

2nv7yqe.png

Hafeez for running out shehzad again
Taking too many deliveries for his 33 which included 3 edged boundries
Nearly ran maqsood out

too many mujrims today :hafeez:sohail

Umar AKmal too to a lesser extent. We just dont know how to get out of pressure situations :facepalm:

Match was totally in hand after the 45th over so you can not blame hafeez shafeeq and tanvir for the loss.

41 were needed of 30, two set batsmen on the crease.

foget the mujrim, it's all of us suffering the umar qaid, this sazaa is neverending

Match was totally in hand after the 45th over so you can not blame hafeez shafeeq and tanvir for the loss.

41 were needed of 30, two set batsmen on the crease.

We wouldn't have even gotten there if Hafeez, Shafiq and Tanvir were not hacks.

Umar Akmal.... He should had finished the game..... He couldn't even play a shot......

Yes, Umar Akmal could not hit the ball.

Misbah was also more settled , is twice the age of Akmal, had been batting well over 50. he is the captain, so he has to share the blame.

But to me Hafeez is the ultimate culprit for dropping the catch and batting selfishly later on.

in my opinion HAFEEZ with his CATCH then HAFEEZ AGAIN with the bad and AFRIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Misbah for sending Sohail up,

Hafeez and his running out, getting out, and dropping catches

in my opinion HAFEEZ with his CATCH then HAFEEZ AGAIN with the bad and AFRIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Misbah for sending Sohail up,

Sending Sohail up made zero difference. He used up 5 balls and would have done the same in any situation

Sending Sohail up made zero difference. He used up 5 balls and would have done the same in any situation

how did it made 0 difference? is Sohail really a pich hitter? they only gave away one wicket would he had come later on i am 100% sure it would definitely not be same,

Selection.
Why Riaz, Shafiq and Amin r selected in odi squad?

Still Pakistan has enough talent. But u r just keep replacing those 3-4 players for last 4-5 years.
Than why this domestic cricket in Pakistan?
Than why u have selected Sohaib maqsood? What does it means?

Misery will never end:
next series Younis and Azhar Ali will be recalled for odis.
And than next thr after shafiq and akmal will replace again younis and Azhar.

This is called pcb selection.

Prof. Mohammad Hafeez Saab and the other culprit the most talented gifted hyped Pakistani Bradman Mr. Umar Akmal

Abdul Razzaq
15 runs in his only over and zero contribution with the bat. The guy is finished.

Ahmed Shehzad - poor shot

Nasir Jamshed - Very very very poor shot

Malik - tbf his concentration was probably interupted when he got injured and had to go off, but no excuses has been poor for a very long time, he was trying to cut a ball too close to his offstump

Umar Akmal - Poor shot, picked out the fielder, the shot was over ambitious anyways not needed.

Razzaq - no comments on his dismissal, has always been poor against spinners but this was just embarrasing.

Tanvir - Hit a 4, just needed to get a single off the next ball

Well the destroyer :razzaq. The dare devil and destructive :afridi and the talent unlike any heard before :umarakmal

Last edited:
Lets hope this horror show means the end of all these passengers. If they get selected again then really god save this team

Has to be Razzaq, but he is a quality player and hopefully will be on the plane to SA

There are so many mujrims on the loose these days that we might need to setup a police department :asif

Pakistan's unnecessary tuk tuk in the middle and Sir Sohail Tanvir who was rubbish!

Misbah's captaincy has been poor as well in this series which has caused these situations.

LOL. MRSN back with a Bang.

Misbahs Captaincy(including Picking Tanvir in the team) alone lead to this loss.

The player's name is Sohail Tanvir - don't use any other derogatory terms etc - Clear?

Sohail Tanvir, no doubt about it

That 19 run over, he really gave the game to Lankans on a platter

Useless bowler

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the whole game changed after that unfortunate over. The pressure was off the lankans. He messed up by bowling extras and punished by that six on the free hit :(

Kukri is a pathetic bowler- although I wouldn't fault him, thats just how he bowls... he should just never be in the squad

Back