Misbah 99* on this day in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe I missed this legendary thread :)))

This has got to be one of the best threads out there.. and you guys just keep getting better. Hahaha! Some of the picture with those captions are absolutely hilarious.

KU, your post got me laughing for good 15 min :)))

Originally Posted by duostyle
Singh to Misbah, mistimed tuk and a huge appeal from Yuvraj. Umpire says not out. Non striker asks for a review

:)))

This and the Waqar commentary thread are the two funniest threads on PP. I urge all the new PPers to read each and every post from these 2 threads for epic :)))'s

Ishant's hair continues to grow....
images

610x.jpg

MHK watches :misbah play in Mohali as a form of punishment by the new chairman :zaka .

Play stopped, Misbah has called for another bat. The current one isn't Tuking perfectly , some of the tuks could have easily gone for runs :misbah

mohali-pitch-630.jpg

Originally Posted by duostyle
Singh to Misbah, mistimed tuk and a huge appeal from Yuvraj. Umpire says not out. Non striker asks for a review

Yeah, that was the best post in this thread.

Legend.

The groundsman has been unable to cut the outfield for six months now due to Misbah's long vigil. It is difficult to know what's going on out there as the grass is 6ft long. The rustling of the grass is the only clue that play is continuing. Although Ishant's smiling face sticking out over the top suggests that the rustling is not entirely down to the cricket...

:))) :)))

Fantastic.

Preity Zinta wearing the same bangles Kamran Akmal used to wear when keeping for Pakistan.

That joke works on many levels.

Dhoni strikes!!!
108915.2.jpg

But......

No - ball called!
130225.icon.jpg

More importantly, check out Misbah's tan after spending the last 9 months in the sun. Also looks like the PCB have ran out of kit changes for Misbah and have had to borrow stock.

Indian players have left to play Westindies and decided to send in the gorah player from the WI team to accommodate Misbah..He finally gets the chance to play on international stage.

136694.jpg

during an extended lunch break an interviewer grabs the chance to get to know the real misbah a bit better

tuk2.jpg

Too much traffic in Mohali tonight , everyone wants to see Misbah's Billionth Tuk.

BCCI announces 10,000 gold coins reward to King of Tuk, pitch curator says pitch to be made flatter than Mumbai's

mohali7ap_1861122i.jpg

Last edited:
Can some tech wizards help me out here.

Just got a new internet connection with a new ISP - super fast connection speed.

In fact it is so fast, that everytime I try to access a website this message keeps popping up:

Attachments

• misbah.jpg
    misbah.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 402

Just got a new internet connection with a new ISP - super fast connection speed.

In fact it is so fast, that everytime I try to access a website this message keeps popping up:

Haha nice one SS :afridi

We need a new thread - Sachin still not out on 99

:))) :)))

Sachin has joined him at the runner's end for his all-elusive 100th 100. ICC has given Sachin a head start, so both at 99 now.

Misbah is taking all the strike and guarding Sachin, while enjoying his tuk-tuk.

Last edited:
1020.2 I Sharma to Misbah, Misbah tuks....sachin runs down the pitch for the single..hold on..there is a run out chance!..but no!, sachin gets back. oh boy, hr got very lucky there.

9892456234.4 MS Dhoni to Misbah, Misbah hits big, finds the fielder!! Good 99 comes to an end, oh wait......No-ball by Dhoni.....Drinks, Year 39 day 4.

Ice Age 48 and Misbah 1222 years old! He is proudly holding his bat and is still not out on 99! Many have come and gone! Misbah the one man army still stands his ground!

Sachin under huge pressure due to the noise from the crowd. Misbah, at the other end, is a calming influence.

1984.6 Sachin slashes, and slashes hard, but straight to the fielder Kohli.

Misbah to take the strike next over.

lol Atleast someone could score 99 and stay not out, not like Tendulkar

Last edited by a moderator:

:))):))) ... You need special kind of virus, aka Afridi.dll, in your system to get through this blockage.

Inspired by ElRaja:

n4jmn9.jpg

:))) Awesome.

:))) Nice one SS

Ever the team player, Misbah refuses to hit three figures and put personal milestones over team victories.

Rumor is that Misbah will declare the innings and retire from cricket and have already hired an indian writer to write his biography named:

The Final TUK

Stuart Broad after the game - 'We knew Pakistan would come hard at us and try to take the game to us. Instead Misbah TUK the game to us.'

Summed up the whole range of emotions i felt yesterday From the high of victory to the despair of defeat All within a few overs

Only one man can do this, misbah ul tuq!

Last edited by a moderator:
432181_334051029979177_100001228479335_1061663_402365943_n.jpg

404291_10150576882527543_600182542_9224933_1178939170_n.jpg

:))) :))) :)))
Finally le got a chance to become hero

Omg, that is so apt!

Did you make it on your own Looney, or stole it from somewhere else?

:altaf

Last edited:
so you guys forgot who was the architect of ist t20 win? why you guys always pick on losses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back