Misbah 99* on this day in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost the hundred for Misbah! But Ajmal sends him back just as it looked like the single was on. Replays show that Ajmal set off for the single initially but was unable to summon the strength to drag his saline drip unit along with him. Umpires call drinks as the over finishes. The Pepsi cart drives on to the field for the players and a mobile transfusion unit comes on for Ajmal.

No ball by sreesanth , free hit coming up, sreesanth sends a juicy half volley Down the legside and misbah plays a forward defensive shot

all hail king misbah
the king of tuk

king-of-Mistukistan-mistuktukbah-during-the-battle-for-mohali.jpg

:))) :))) :)))
hahahahaha
pooooor guy- probably has no idea about this thread- at least if he reads it, he'll NEVER tuk again!!!

<TUK TUK TUK TUK TUK TUK TUK AND LOSS THE MosT IMPORTANT MATch for the country

misbah taking a break during the 1000th drink break! he says that the king will return...

to the crease

Attachments

• lol misbah king.jpg
    lol misbah king.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 472
Misbah Ul Hulk

zaheer bowls a juciy half volley which misbah tuks to his pads but to his dismay the umpire calls a no ball

this gets misbah angry

play is stopped for a while as the tukmaster has gone awol

Last edited by a moderator:
The Arrival Of Tukman

there is a defeaning roar as a masked crusader enters the arena, crowd is going crazy, maybe this is the man that can rid mohali of its tuking tormenter

there is no sign of misbah and fireworks are let off...the crowd urge this mystery man to take off his mask... he obliges

morbid silence ensues

its just misbah ul haq again after going awol earlier

and he continues to bat away

Attachments

• misbah man.jpg
    misbah man.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Okay people, control yourselves now. No need to go overboard with the jokes. Ziada over honay ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Last edited:
Misbah has just run out Afridi, next in ... Misbah Ul Tuk Jr Jr ( His grandson)

this is thread is killers!! cant stop laughing! :))) :)))

imagine if poor misbah had to go through this thread he would be like tut tut tut (oh sorry he wud probably tuk tuk tuk)

LOL, some pretty terrible Photoshop jobs there from Prince_Pathan.

Misbah-ul-Haq, FOUR, there we go, after a long period of quiet defence out comes Misbah's favoured slog sweep, connects well and sends it to the fence one-bounce

Camera shows the crowd

empty-stadium-in-caribbean_qMLeh_17022.jpg

NEWSFLASH:

The ICC, realising that Misbah is indeed unmoveable and will no doubt eventually win the MOTM award, decide to aptly swap the MOTM prize from:

2006YZF-R6S.jpg

To:

tuk-tuk.jpg

Waqar's chuckle awakens the snoring dressing room.

Misbah's marathon knock shows no sign of abating :nonstop:

Brilliantly swatted away that time by Misbah, he's virtually dissected it. That will teach those moths to not bother him again. Meanwhile back to the cricket, Misbah solidly defends the first five deliveries and then runs a leg bye of the last ball of the over, for the 247th over running. Keeps the strike. Lion hearted effort by Misbah to protect Saeed Ajmal from the strike for so long.

Misbah in line for another IPL contract after this blistering knock

Misbah-Ul-Haq_7238.jpg

Lunch break.

Ajmal runs home to find a twin from somewhere whilst Misbah Tuks into some Halal Turkey.

Dhoni brings himself onto bowl and sends a length delievery a foot down the leg side. Misbah somehow gets early into the postion and middles his tuk to the short fine region.
Upon interview with Misbah during the extended drinks break he said that these sorts of tuks are new additions into his tuk repotire and now he is on course to become the most lethal tuk player in the history of cricket.

aaannnddd, he has tuked it for six, it's outta the ground. Massive tuk!

Misbah decided to lift the pace, big swipe at the ball. Its in the air!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4HbFHxoUPRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Phew, that was close - thank God Misbah has broken the Indian fielders' will, otherwise that was a dolly. :moyo

Misbah decided to lift the pace, big swipe at the ball. Its in the air!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4HbFHxoUPRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Phew, that was close - thank God Misbah has broken the Indian fielders' will, otherwise that was a dolly. :moyo

I dunno how they won the world cup. They had appalling team spirit not much better than that clip!

Misbah's solid tuking is too much to bare. The fans put their blindfolds on.

Last edited:
My team mate met him on his way to office today on a gas station.

My Team mate asked to person to entertain Misbah first by saying

"In ki hawa pehle bhar do, inho ne hamein match harwaya tha taa k ye jaein"

Somehow Misbah heard it an came out of the car and said...

"Bhai stadium mein game aur tarah ki hoti hai ghar beth k aap loug to aisay kehte rehte hain"

Then my friend apologized :)))

(misbah proceeds to dance down the wicket to swing hard against the spinner) commentator: A DLF MAXIMUMM! MISBAH!!....... commentator.....oops:facepalm: (misbah throws his bat in the air and catches the ball)

Joginder Sharma continues. Runs in, bowls it full and outside off. Misbah down on one knee, tries to bring up the hundred by scooping it over fine leg. It looks like he's made it but disaster! Sreesanth is under it but oh no, he's shelled it! Disasterous drop! Cameras zoom in on the Pak fans who are in tears! They may not get another chance like that.

Many readers emailing in wondering how Joginder Sharma is bowling despite not even being in the Indian world cup squad. The reason is, of course, that by now this game is farce. Hope that clarifies it.

My team mate met him on his way to office today on a gas station.

My Team mate asked to person to entertain Misbah first by saying

"In ki hawa pehle bhar do, inho ne hamein match harwaya tha taa k ye jaein"

Somehow Misbah heard it an came out of the car and said...

"Bhai stadium mein game aur tarah ki hoti hai ghar beth k aap loug to aisay kehte rehte hain"

Then my friend apologized :)))

I didn't quite get that, could you please translate it into english? :)

'Get this bre out of my sight quicktime.'

'Like you could do any better, look at your waistband fool.'

After this sterling effort, Misbah is cast as the lead role in the latest Bollywood blockbuster(?)

Tuk tuk hota hai.

Afridi and Co sitting at the mohali Stadium, their flight to Wi is at 9 PM , and their watching Misbah Playing Defensive Shots , sorry "Tuks" in the middle of the pitch

I'm in Doha at the moment... they had a stopover for a day, on their way to London then West Indies..

Met most of them except Afridi, who's arriving in a few hours.. met Hafeez, Waqar younis, Hammad Azam, Saeed Ajmal, Misbah Tuk Tuk.. ahh the new wicket keeper and some new players..and got autographs on my Boom boom :D

Nice. They usually go via Dubai. How were the team? Good vibes?

Long journey ahead.

yea yea.. man they look thin, thought they would be fat and stuff.. they're all friends and stuff..were enjoyin the food..pretty down to earth guys.. nothin extraordinary.. new keeper said he'll be playing the Odi's and t20..if he does well he'll continue to Ireland.. keeper for tests is adnan akmal

BCCI in talks with Aishwariya Rai to make an appearance at Mohali to break Misbah's concentration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back