Misbah 99* on this day in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
that graph from AU is the cherry on the cake :)) :)) :))

Here are the latest images of this epic knock.

misbah-ul-haq1.jpg

Dhoop mein kharay kharay bechaaray ki kit ka colour bhi urr gaya :sigh:

Singh to Misbah, mistimed tuk and a huge appeal from Yuvraj. Umpire says not out. Non striker asks for a review.

Epic! :))) :)))

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O2raPC1mYUc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Afridi as captain dedicates this song to Misbah. :afridi

P.S: Replace Zindagi (life) with Misbah & Replace Sawaalon (questions) tuk-tuk

Breaking news - Misbah left out of team to tour West Indies as he's still playing in Mohali. Saeed Ajmal, despite his best protests, also left our for the same reason.

didnt see this thread before today, made me lol on multiple occasions.

Name : Misbah “tuk tuk” ul Haq

Born : Probably in 500 BC for he is older than anyone ought to be

Current age : >2000,0000 years

Major Teams : Team Loser

Playing Role : Middle order Choker

Batting Style : Right Arm Block Block blocksman

Bowling Style : Heaven knows but apparently legspin

as players take another rest, misbah changes to a more suitable attire

a tuk-sedo ofcourse

tuksedo.jpg

sorry abt roughness, made it quickly.

breaking news - misbah left out of team to tour west indies as he's still playing in mohali. Saeed ajmal, despite his best protests, also left our for the same reason.

:)) :)) :))

vaaaait.

:))) :)))) :))))

Best thread ive seen on PP in all my years here :)))

unbelievable, its a 2 word OP, but look how people just ran with it!

top stuff from the likes of Gujar, duostyle and AU.

unbelievable, its a 2 word OP, but look how people just ran with it!

top stuff from the likes of Gujar, duostyle and AU.

Thats exactly what I was thinking :)))
In my 5 years here ive never seen something so amazing :)))
Mr Tuk really asked for it tho

Breaking news - David Blaine announces that for his next stunt he will attempt to out do Misbah's epic knock at Mohali. Critics say it will be his longest and more importantly, most boring stunt to date.

Meanwhile world famous hair stylist Vidal Sassoon has named a new buzz cut, almost shaven head style after Misbah.

They call it the Tuk-la.

The song currently being played during drinks break

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y5IFbElRc8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drinks boy inserts crushed sleeping pills in Misbah's drink to put India out of their misery.

afridi flew back to mohali to get update from misbah on how he played yesterday and how the innings was progressing

tukka.jpg

India bowl wide balls that go for 4 in order to finish the match. Misbah livid.

Poor ball by Zaheer, short and wide and Misbah manages to tuk it away.....for a dot ball of course :misbah

Munaf bowls final wide. End of the game.

Ravi: "Misbah, why were you so defensive tonight"

Misbah: "Imran told me before the WC to not give my wicket away at any price, I did just that"

Ravi: "...ah...ok...do you have anything to say to the Pak supporters?"

Misbah: "Yes, this knock was for them"

Ravi: "That was Misbah, ladies & gentlemen, and that concludes the presentation ceremony"

Misbah goes for the reverse tuk, we haven't seen him play that for 285 deliveries.

Slight delay here whilst the groudsmen come out with ropes and a tractor to pull Misbah out of the hole he's dug himself. What's this though! Misbah is ushering them away! It seems as though he's saying it's his hole and he will come out of it when HE feels like it! What a champion!

The PCA authorites decide to release machar on the playing field to make batting tough.

Misbah get his Hundred finally. He takes his shirt off and runs around Mohali celebrating. Pak team dressing room look shocked.

Need 100 to win off the last ball.

Dhoni has a wry smile.

Misbah flat bats another maiden. The crowd leave to get their eggs and tomatoes.

*BREAKING NEWS - the tuk tuk challenge

misbah has secured the rights for a prestigous tournament to be held right after his epic innings in mohali

reports have it that misbah was scouted out by wealthy businessman who approached the tukstar during his tuksedo photoshoot and asked him whether he would be willing to be the lynchpin of such a great project! the king of tuk smiled and an agreement was met!

its going to be mad or make you mad

Attachments

• mmmmmm.jpg
    mmmmmm.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 641
@prince_pathan:

Breaking News: Geoffrey Boycott will be bankrolling the tournament.

reporter confirms all posts relating to apparent ending of game are raw conspiracies, misbah is a strong pakistani and will stay there indefinately.

ravi shastri is clearly a raw agent, and questions were being answered on misbahs behalf by a rather sheeping looking ramiz raja, ramiz was not invloved with the conspiracy, he was just very confused, as he usually is.

misbah has tukked another waist high full toss which was 3 feet wide of leg stump with the back of his bat towards sehwag in the slips.

everyone is amazed by the stroke while a dazed looking misbah exults "iTuk"

Last edited:
Breaking News : tuk shoes will be sponsoring the mad tuk tuk challenge

Attachments

• tuk.jpg
    tuk.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 644
Zaheer bowls a quick bouncer, Misbah tuks it away nonchalantly with his helmet and tuk tuks his bat on the crease awaiting the next delivery.

:))) haha

i want to enjoy my youthful years :))) ..... like misbah

and i tuk time out to make that :p

no man...u shud see him out there

he is tuking as he if is still in his youth

as the saying goes

form is temporary,tuk is permanent

:facepalm: for Indian bowlers.

Attachments

• 2184424979_087d1a1499.jpg
    2184424979_087d1a1499.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 473
Pretty unfunny thread if I'm honest, despite the occasional gem. Misbah's knock was horrible, but he remains a very very very very very very underrated batsman

Pretty unfunny thread if I'm honest, despite the occasional gem. Misbah's knock was horrible, but he remains a very very very very very very underrated batsman

What do you mean "Misbah's knock was horrible?" It's still in progress.

In Misbah's honor company is renaming its biscuit from TUC to TUK

tuc_0020_original_0020_100gr_m.jpg

Misbah tuking his way to eternity. Watching proceedings from Lahore, the selectors outrageously pick Misbah for the Windies tour.

Fawad Alam distraught.

:)) very amusing thread. (Chris Crooker leave msbah alone :))))

To honor Misbah's heroics PCB has named the north stand of Gaddafi Stadium

91881.png

Last edited:
A take on the popular meme.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 783
umpire asks misbah .when will u finish retard
misbah replies in his broken english "when i "tuk " pakistan home

Allow it bro stop tukkinng the **** now enough is enough making me angry you grumpy stuborn granpa

Heavy rain in Mohali. Match abandoned. Pakistan go through.

Misbah retires with fury at not tukking into a gap for the century.

A beautiful Tuk-drive, ball lost...

....3 hours later..... apparently the non-striker ran away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back