My SS LE Cricket bat

Runs
I know someone already posted about this bat but....I received it today and can't wait it to use in weekend matches.... The bat got very little dents on one edge but not a big deal. It happened may be during transit. But got thick edges. I will review it here once I use it in the match. Probably I will knock a bit tomorrow morning an hour or so. Its already pre knocked and oiled.

What do you guys think about the bat?

Cheers lads....

xjo0.jpg

zgaz.jpg

wbfe.jpg

wpoe.jpg

5oh4.jpg

neat looking bat, but i don't think one hour of knocking is sufficient. If I would have been you, would have knocked for at least 8-10 hours throughout the week and would have used it next weekend.

As GrandMaster said, the bat needs more knocking. It looks quite dry tbh. No matter what it says about pre knocking and oiling, you must oil it and knock it thoroughly before any use otherwise you will end up with a damaged blade. Bat itself looks nice, mind telling how much you paid for it?

I bought ones of these bats recently from OS. I don't think it was oiled but it was ready to play 100%.

As GrandMaster said, the bat needs more knocking. It looks quite dry tbh. No matter what it says about pre knocking and oiling, you must oil it and knock it thoroughly before any use otherwise you will end up with a damaged blade. Bat itself looks nice, mind telling how much you paid for it?

Cheers lads. Yeah, I will do knocking for three days and I will use it on Wednesday match. Cant do it all week! Three days knocking and nets in between, I hope can make most out of it.

It cost me £139 plus £12 postage. All together £151. Not bad deal!:D

Very nice bat bro, Ajit really is an awesome seller every single bat of his is a beauty

Back