Narrow escape for India [184/6] as they defeat Bangladesh [145/6] by 5 runs (DLS) in Group 2 clash

The reason why we are not scoring big scores bcz of this opening pair .they eat entire powerplay and scored less than 30

The reason why we are not scoring big scores Become of this opening pair .they eat entire powerplay and scored less than 30
Rohit is equally to blame here. He himself is in pathetic form.

Taskin is bowling beautifully mashaAllah. He deserves a wicket

Rohit is being saved from criticism by Rahul. Think he has regressed badly.

Average age of our squad must be highest in this tournament courtesy these grandpas.

India are losing this

KL is playing for himself

They really aren't and I don't think you really understand how cricket works lol. It's not baseball. You need to play out difficult deliveries in swinging conditions.
You will probably call something like kane's 40 yesterday a poor innings when in reality it gave NZ a chance. If he had just swung and gone early NZ would have got out for under 100.
Even in t20 you need an anchor.

Can hit out in the last 5 overs.
Just slogging doesn't get you anywhere. Every team needs 1-2 anchors even in T20 or you will often get out for 100-120.

11 runs scored and half the powerplay is already gone.

lol.

BD dropping sitters in honor of Pak who they’re playing for.

They really aren't and I don't think you really understand how cricket works lol. It's not baseball. You need to play out difficult deliveries in swinging conditions.
You will probably call something like kane's 40 yesterday a poor innings when in reality it gave NZ a chance. If he had just swung and gone early NZ would have got out for under 100.

Just slogging doesn't get you anywhere. Every team needs 1-2 anchors even in T20 or you will often get out for 100-120.

Anchoring innings doesn't means eating up dot balls..

11 runs scored and half the powerplay is already gone.

lol.

Absolutely the correct approach. The ball is swinging and they know even 140 will most likely be a winning score vs Bdesh. It's called game awareness. Why would you risk getting out for 120-130 by losing early wickets? ?

We are not going to win any icc tournament untill we select these madicore and expiry date players

20 or 25/1 after 6 overs is much better than 40/4. With the way its swinging India would have been mad to play baseball like some baseball fans here want.

If ever we need a KL master class against low level attack, it is today

Spot on analysis M8
trouble is majority only live the last ball bowled, the last stroke played, the result of the last match and cant see the bigger pic.
:ua

But but opening in T20 is pretty easy. :inti

According to lots of people here- it's just like baseball and you need to swing at every ball.
The game is being played in Australia not Asia. Opening is hard. 35/0 after 6 overs is an excellent start and 160 is almost always a winning total if you have the bowlers.

I think it's just denial by Pakistani fans because they couldn't defend 160.. they cant accept their bowling is not in the top 4 or 5 teams class.

Only South Africa from our group seems to have shown up to play a World Cup, rest are all scratching around.

New Zealand, England and Australia are playing at a completely different level.

I thought KL has mental issues but he has technical issues too.
Don't know how to negate a quality ball.

Only South Africa from our group seems to have shown up to play a World Cup, rest are all scratching around.

Could barely put bat on ball against 135kph trundlers. Out of all the teams, they have been the worst against Indian pacers.

New Zealand, England and Australia are playing at a completely different level.

Fact. Even Australia looks average considering these are home conditions for them.

NZ and England are both hit or miss this WC but have looked better than Australia, Pakistan and India.

South Africa look the best out of everyone.

According to lots of people here- it's just like baseball and you need to swing at every ball.
The game is being played in Australia not Asia. Opening is hard. 35/0 after 6 overs is an excellent start and 160 is almost always a winning total if you have the bowlers.

I think it's just denial by Pakistani fans because they couldn't defend 160.. they cant accept their bowling is not in the top 4 or 5 teams class.
And we have seen the benefits of this strategy, haven't we for past 15 years?

We have player's who can play attacking game but this pathetic team management don't have any gut to drop expiry date players

Adelaide and Hobart are the only grounds in aus which have grassy knolls. A pity Melbourne removed this at Bay 13 and is now a concrete with plastic seating.
Takes away some of the character me thinks.

If we can't even score against BD in powerplay, who else are we waiting for?

Could barely put bat on ball against 135kph trundlers. Out of all the teams, they have been the worst against Indian pacers.
Watching a different game? I thought Markram and Miller paced the chase incredibly well.

South Africa has been THE team to beat this group, the rest have been average.

Anyone who says this is correct strategy to bat in T20s in this day and age, is 10 years behind in his thinking.

Back