"Nation" is proud of Bilawal Bhutto's leadship abilities - Sharmila Farooqi

W63L35

Post of the Week winner
Runs
Post of the Week
:facepalm:

Which "Nation" she is talking about?
Which "leadership" abilities she is talking about?

Aren't these same PPP thugs who can't stop yakking about Imran Khan's inexperience at "leadership"?

4466.gif

Bhai you dont understand!!

He is the son of a politician so he gets automatic political experience. Its in his genes.

Lack of experience is for normal people

Aren't these same PPP thugs who can't stop yakking about Imran Khan's inexperience at "leadership"?

God Gifted leadership qualities in Bhutto Genes...

His one Grandfather ZABhutto and other Hakim Ali Zardari
Mother Bay Nazir and Father Asif Ali Zardari..

Ask Darwin and he would tell you that you should not doubt Bilawal's leadership qualities..

what is wrong in the son of a politician inheriting his parents legacy..if i have a tea stall, after i grow old, i will pass it to my son.. in SC countries we run on relations and contacts..so Bhutto families relations and contacts will be passed to his son..and that will be useful..of course he must become mature..but these kids do become expert in politics sooner or later..just like our rahul gandhi..guy was enjoying a great life, but jumped into politics even with no experience..and someday he will be our prime minister..

Ask Darwin and he would tell you that you should not doubt Bilawal's leadership qualities..

i don't know about their leadership qualities, but i know one thing....

.... ur on Malik and PPPP's payroll :zoni

btw who told Sharmila Aunti to open her mouth and that to for all the "nation"???

I wonder if genes theory is true for most of the posters here!

I know Sharmila. She is nothing but a thug

what is wrong in the son of a politician inheriting his parents legacy..if i have a tea stall, after i grow old, i will pass it to my son.. in SC countries we run on relations and contacts..so Bhutto families relations and contacts will be passed to his son..and that will be useful..of course he must become mature..but these kids do become expert in politics sooner or later..just like our rahul gandhi..guy was enjoying a great life, but jumped into politics even with no experience..and someday he will be our prime minister..

... and may end up like his grand ma and dad?

@Black Zero

So you really think that THE NATION IS PROUD OF BILAWAL BHUTTO's LEADERSHIP QUALITIES., cause i have never seen him lead the nation in anything.

If this is true, then the nation is also proud of my super strength, ability to fly, and super speed. :akhtar

Tea Stall is private property. Political parties are not private property except in developing countries. Passing of leadership from father to son hinder development of democratic institutions. It also stop more qualified people from entering in politics.

What would you say to a sweet and innocent young child who has no connections to the current people in power and dreams of becoming a leader/politician for his country one day?

Don't forget the fact that prolonged political leadership across the same family through many generations almost always results in abuse of power and no regard for democratic principles.

Last edited:
I'm proud of Bilawal's leadership qualities. But I don't know why.

Yes, and I suppose I want to be Zardari's best friend too and have tea parties at his house while showering praises upon PPP policies. Silly woman; don't act like you represent the nation. You don't represent me or any of the other sane minded people who know you people for who you are. Pathetic.

Leaders dont represent people in their constituencies..they represent the contributors to their party funds..the industrialists and feudal lords who fund their party.. people are only to vote and they must realize this.

@Black Zero

So you really think that THE NATION IS PROUD OF BILAWAL BHUTTO's LEADERSHIP QUALITIES., cause i have never seen him lead the nation in anything.

BBZ is presiding the pppp for last 5 years and coincidentally pppp is the ruling party of the nation...
under BBZ's guidance, so many intra/inter-party crisis were resolved...

Pakistan_Peoples_Party_Chairman_3906.jpg

Only those people are sincerely happy for Bilawal who don't know the meaning of proud and leadership

Give this guy a chance..he could have easily have a great life in some western country..but he has sacrificed that so that he can serve Pakistan, just like many in his family have done..and so what if he was a party animal, even Imran was, but he changed and look what a great leader he is now.. being born in the butto family he will have first hand knowledge of how things work, he will have family connections..he will be the face of pakistan that the west will love..just dont be biased and cynical..support this guy, his family has made scarifices for the country and he deserves our support.

Democracy is the best revenge :))), that's the only thing he says in his speech, the sooner people learn that democracy can not work in/for Pakistan the better.

I will support that guy by voting for someone else. I don't want to waste the blood of any Bhutto by supporting him for premiership.

Instead, I will open a blood bank for him where he can donate his blood for his whole life. People would be able to buy Bhutto perfumes (made from blood) and use it for their whole life. That would be a better solution

If the genes theory being passed from parents to kids so correct then the pakistani people are to be shafted again by the Zardaris. This Zardari will be worse because he is mixture of the crooked Zardari/Bhutto genes. In the scientific community they call these the defective genes.

Last edited:
Btw , why isnt this guy called " Bilawal Zardari " instead of " Bilawal Bhutto " ? Kya esko Zardari surname lagane main sharam aati hai coz technically thats what his name should be but it seems that he wants to be seen as carrier of " Bhutto " Legacy .

Same with the term " Gandhi " in India .

Last edited:
why should he drop his mother's surname? why should he follow the diktats of a patriarchal society?? i have plans to take the surname of my wife if she has a different one..too long females have been treated as the secondary partner..time to give them their due!!

Give this guy a chance..he could have easily have a great life in some western country..but he has sacrificed that so that he can serve Pakistan, just like many in his family have done..and so what if he was a party animal, even Imran was, but he changed and look what a great leader he is now.. being born in the butto family he will have first hand knowledge of how things work, he will have family connections..he will be the face of pakistan that the west will love..just dont be biased and cynical..support this guy, his family has made scarifices for the country and he deserves our support.

Maybe India can offer Bilawal Indian citizenship and entry into Indian politics.

Then you can give him a chance.

Maybe India can offer Bilawal Indian citizenship and entry into Indian politics.

Then you can give him a chance.

it is like saying let rahul gandhi enter pakistani politics.. let everyone address their core competency.. both india and pakistan are relation and contacts based societies..things get done depending on how well connected you are.. in that case being from a politicial family is an asset..apart from knowing the way things work behind the scenes you also are well connected with the movers and shakers of the country.. if Bilawal gains some experience, he will be an asset..why so much anti bilawal feeling without giving him a chance??

i think Billu is gonna be good & please dont ask me why or Dhoni183 will be upset with me :)

it is like saying let rahul gandhi enter pakistani politics.. let everyone address their core competency.. both india and pakistan are relation and contacts based societies..things get done depending on how well connected you are.. in that case being from a politicial family is an asset..apart from knowing the way things work behind the scenes you also are well connected with the movers and shakers of the country.. if Bilawal gains some experience, he will be an asset..why so much anti bilawal feeling without giving him a chance??

Gentleman,

PPP and PML-N are 2 political parties who have made Pakistan a worse place to live than most African countries. They are like cancers, with their members being thugs and money-sucking vampires.

Not many Pakistanis will disagree with me on this. Maybe you don't know much about Pakistani politics so it is best you don't make such offensive statements.

Gentleman,

PPP and PML-N are 2 political parties who have made Pakistan a worse place to live than most African countries. They are like cancers, with their members being thugs and money-sucking vampires.

Not many Pakistanis will disagree with me on this. Maybe you don't know much about Pakistani politics so it is best you don't make such offensive statements.

it is the army who is the real cancer, not the political parties.. the first elected prime minister was hanged by the army, they didnt let democracy flourish.. and then people complain that there is no real democracy..

corruption is a part of any developing country, for that you have to make independent institutions like a free election commission, a free vigilance department, independent judiciary.. but we all know that they are independent only when the army wants them to be.. remember the recent remark when kayani warned the judiciary not to exceed its limits? how do independent systems become stronger in such an environement.. the corruption in PPP and PML-N is not the disease but the symptom of the disease..real cancer is army..

as for dynasty politics? this is how our society is..we work with relations and connections..so it is natural for the family to carry on its network as it is such an asset in politics..

for making offensive statements, i only gave my opinions without insulting anyone..you may not agree with it, but i have the right to express it in a decent way.

it is the army who is the real cancer, not the political parties.. the first elected prime minister was hanged by the army, they didnt let democracy flourish.. and then people complain that there is no real democracy..

corruption is a part of any developing country, for that you have to make independent institutions like a free election commission, a free vigilance department, independent judiciary.. but we all know that they are independent only when the army wants them to be.. remember the recent remark when kayani warned the judiciary not to exceed its limits? how do independent systems become stronger in such an environement.. the corruption in PPP and PML-N is not the disease but the symptom of the disease..real cancer is army..

as for dynasty politics? this is how our society is..we work with relations and connections..so it is natural for the family to carry on its network as it is such an asset in politics..

for making offensive statements, i only gave my opinions without insulting anyone..you may not agree with it, but i have the right to express it in a decent way.

Bhai sahab, get a plane ticket to Pakistan and take a tour of streets of Karachi and don't forget to visit our Government offices.

Don't forget to comment when (and if) you make it back. Army is definitely a factor in the mess but they didn't bankrupt us like these corrupt leaches of PPP and PML-N.

Just google pictures of Zardari's home and read up on Bilawal's lifestyle. I bet you your Manmohan and Raul Gandhi will look like Saints in comparison.

In India you might have corruption but there is no gang/political party war - in Pakistan, parties like PPP, ANP, and MQM have armed militant wings who are professional killers and worse than Taliban. Did you know ever since PPP took office, now Pakistan is near bankrupt economically? When they joined the office, there was a budget surplus!

And for the record, I don't care about democracy or dictatorship as long as economy progresses and peace prevails with no draconian laws in place.

Last edited:
What nation and what leadership qualities ? :facepalm:

If bilawal zardari wants to run Pakistan he should first learn our national language..I mean forget everything else he can't even speak Urdu :facepalm:

Bhai sahab, get a plane ticket to Pakistan and take a tour of streets of Karachi and don't forget to visit our Government offices.

Don't forget to comment when (and if) you make it back. Army is definitely a factor in the mess but they didn't bankrupt us like these corrupt leaches of PPP and PML-N.

Just google pictures of Zardari's home and read up on Bilawal's lifestyle. I bet you your Manmohan and Raul Gandhi will look like Saints in comparison.

In India you might have corruption but there is no gang/political party war - in Pakistan, parties like PPP, ANP, and MQM have armed militant wings who are professional killers and worse than Taliban. Did you know ever since PPP took office, now Pakistan is near bankrupt economically? When they joined the office, there was a budget surplus!

And for the record, I don't care about democracy or dictatorship as long as economy progresses and peace prevails with no draconian laws in place.

People have dissuaded from PPP. Next time may be PML-N and then a new and better party will emerge. Previously, those parties were not allowed to even govern for more than 3 consecutive years, so they were able to shift the blame.

We will see.

I'm pretty sure both of them could speak our national language buddy. Better get you're facts right aye

Yes, later in their respective life..

but when they started their political life...and thats the point...which is relevant to BBZ's case.

Yes, later in their respective life..

but when they started their political life...and thats the point...which is relevant to BBZ's case.

Fair enough didn't know she couldn't speak Urdu when she first started. My apologizes. Still don't think bilawal will be any better then his father although its to early to say

Let's have a poll, mods please add a poll to this thread.

yeah right and the nation is also proud of Kamran Akmal's wicketkeeping skills!

yeah right and the nation is also proud of Kamran Akmal's wicketkeeping skills!

Nation is aslo proud of BZ's "posting" skills on PP. But then again, it may not him... it could be his genes! :p

When will Pakistan be free of this Bhutto monopoly? if ever.

He certainly delivered a rousing speech today. Was well written by the speech writers but well delivered by Bilawal.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L71PoV9SF3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He certainly delivered a rousing speech today. Was well written by the speech writers but well delivered by Bilawal.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L71PoV9SF3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You think so?

We were all laughing at his obvious lack of command of the language and his accent.

You think so?

We were all laughing at his obvious lack of command of the language and his accent.

I thought in terms of content and delivery it was quite good. I was very surprised.

Perhaps as I had very low expectations of him but I thought he did well today.

EDIT : Accent needs worked on though lol

He seems to have commanded the Urdu language which is impressive itself tbh (thoughyou can't blame him for the accent, he has grown up in the UK...some of my words are said in a British Urdu accent lol)

But please God, let's him seriously flop! BB and AZ are bad enough but atleast they still had some link to Pakistan, Bilawal wouldn't give a monkeys care!

Not Bilawals fault he wasn't raised in Pakistan is how the PPP argument goes. I like him. Seems like a nice lad with a good head on his shoulders but should stay out of politics!

I see him as being a Fatima Bhutto type figure. Largely irrelevant but can pop out here and there with a poem.

judging purely on the speech, accent not with standing, he has a very weak sounding voice, kinda breaks up. should work on that. no matter how strong the words, if the voice is weak they lose their impact.

He seems to have commanded the Urdu language which is impressive itself tbh (thoughyou can't blame him for the accent, he has grown up in the UK...some of my words are said in a British Urdu accent lol)

But please God, let's him seriously flop! BB and AZ are bad enough but atleast they still had some link to Pakistan, Bilawal wouldn't give a monkeys care!

he is a born in Pakistan and had to leave because of a military dictator. not his fault really

Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Bay Nazir Bhutto

Jinnah spoke Gujrati and had a decent command of Urdu. Also, he was a self made man. No mummy-daddy help.

Benazir... if you think of her as a good leader then heaven help you.

Now I know why in 1971 Pakistan was separated in the first place just to become a personal toy of a few rich families. Has Bilawal ever traveled on a public bus in pakistan ..im just curious to know. I have been hearing the same slogan "Roti, kapara, makaan"....for ages now. All we get is from PPP govt" unemployment, price inflation, corruption, and bloodbath".

It is the same circus.....

Last edited:
People of pakistan keep on voting for these thugs, and then complain about the conditions of the country. Pathetic really

That;s his personal life. Imran Khan, too, had such a lifestyle.

Quaid e Azam hardly prayed that does not mean he was never a fit to be a leader of Pakistan.

Fair enough, but Imran never grew up knowing he'll be involved at some point in politics following on from his relative or anything like that.

As for Quaid e Azam(ra), i find it amazing really when people/politicians try to compare someone like :jinnah when talking about someone who cant speak proper Urdu etc....you cant compare anyone with Quaid e Azam...theres a reason why someone like Allama Iqbal went to him to lead to Muslim's of the Sub-C

Fair enough, but Imran never grew up knowing he'll be involved at some point in politics following on from his relative or anything like that.

As for Quaid e Azam(ra), i find it amazing really when people/politicians try to compare someone like :jinnah when talking about someone who cant speak proper Urdu etc....you cant compare anyone with Quaid e Azam...theres a reason why someone like Allama Iqbal went to him to lead to Muslim's of the Sub-C

Quaid E Azam was a normal human being like one of us born to a normal family like one of us. My point is, personal life has nothing to do with leading a country as long as he is sincere and honest with his country. Fairness is fairness and there should not be any exceptions.
I hardly care if Alama iqbal was a drinker, too...as long as he had best interests for the country.

That's my point. I will object only if Bilawaal, too, play around with pakistan just like his dad. That's all I care about and the rest of the personal stuff can go to helll

These Bhutto slogans are getting old. Har ghar se Bhutto nikle ga.... in all honesty, not even a minority of the urban youth wants to be like Bhutto. When will these parties ever become truly democratic. When will they change from being run as a dynasty or personal fiefdom of a few people to being a true representative of people. Why did BB had to leave the party to her husband. Why she didn't put in her will that after her death, senior party leaders or all party representatives will democratically decide on who will be the next leader, which could very well still have been Zardari but why not adopt this process rather than naming a heir like the party is her personal property. Not sure how long this will continue. It's been 4 decades or so since PPP has been in existence and still a Bhutto had to be party chair. Why can't Bhutto family assume an honorary role and let the party faithfuls decide who to make the leader. When is this cycle going to end.

Last edited:
These Bhutto slogans are getting old. Har ghar se Bhutto nikle ga.... in all honesty, not even a minority of the urban youth wants to be like Bhutto. When will these parties ever become truly democratic. When will they change from being run as a dynasty or personal fiefdom of a few people to being a true representative of people. Why did BB had to leave the party to her husband. Why she didn't put in her will that after her death, senior party leaders or all party representatives will democratically decide on who will be the next leader, which could very well still have been Zardari but why not adopt this process rather than naming a heir like the party is her personal property. Not sure how long this will continue. It's been 4 decades or so since PPP has been in existence and still a Bhutto had to be party chair. Why can't Bhutto family assume an honorary role and let the party faithfuls decide who to make the leader. When is this cycle going to end.

It shouldn't matter to the general public how the party elects its leader. Its not the business of non party members.

It shouldn't matter to the general public how the party elects its leader. Its not the business of non party members.

Well, it's a national political party not some corporation that only the board members or share holders can discuss how the leadership gets elected or maybe it is like a business. Its certainly being run like a family business.

Poor folks in the crowd at that Jalsa. Their ears must have grown tired of listening to "Jeay Bhutto" slogans and all this talk of martyrdom and blood. For God sake, they had five years to do something for these people and instead of talking about that they resort to the same old tactics, exploiting the death of BB and launching careers on her death anniversary. Shame on them. What a pathetic and desperate way of trying to benefit from the death of their leader. No substance to anything. It's literally an insult to the intelligence of the people of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Oh Lord us save us from this nightmare! Alas!

the same old stuff..amreat, etc etc, qurbani, meri maa, mera nana!! blah blah blah!!

oh meray bhai what the hell has that got to dow ith running a state?

also i didnt get the gist of the speech. Malala happened on your old mans watch son, so did most of the garbage in the last five years.

he wants hazaroin shaheed? oh kyon bhai? why should the ghareeb awam shaeed themselves for you lot? and whast with the Bhutto maro gay bakwaas? your in charge of the flippin country mate, whos looking to off you now? maybe the poor awam who you have made poorer?all this talk of rivers of blood..who's blood bilawal? yours? or the awaams?

the speech was full of rhetoric and nothing else! lacked substance.

if you do not agree with PPPP just do not vote for them

and go to CJ/COAS for help...otherwise you know PPPP will form the govt.

so who is joining the long mach aginst PPPP?

by the way he sounded like a girl..weak..roti kapra aur makaan? lol,

as sun tzu once said a nation that gets rid of the worthless becomes peaceful, an nation that gets rid of the incompetent becomes profitable"..Bilawal is worthless and Zardari is incompetent!

Well, it's a national political party not some corporation that only the board members or share holders can discuss how the leadership gets elected or maybe it is like a business. Its certainly being run like a family business.

Thats the way political parties work though. They can elect whoever they want as the leader of the party then its up to the public to elect whoever they want as leader of the country.

Only people who are members of the party have a say in internal matters.

For God sake, they had five years to do something for these people and instead of talking about that they resort to the same old tactics, exploiting the death of BB and launching careers on her death anniversary. Shame on them. What a pathetic and desperate way of trying to benefit from the death of their leader. No substance to anything. It's literally an insult to the intelligence of the people of Pakistan.

Agreed 100% but the public buy it and they buy it more than they buy the statements of others. Whats the reason for this? Apart from saying whole public is jaahil

Last edited:
if you do not agree with PPPP just do not vote for them

and go to CJ/COAS for help...otherwise you know PPPP will form the govt.

so who is joining the long mach aginst PPPP?

sorry but this is going to be the first govt that has had a full term in God knows how long and all you have to show for it is a leader who sounds like my five year old and can barely string two words of urdu together...what was he screaming about anyway?

His mother and grandfather have already given their blood.

I am not a PPP fan AT ALL but some of the anti PPP comments are poor lol.

phir? ghareeb awaam ka kya kasoor hay? 40000 pakistanis have also given their blood for this country and so have countless other shaheeds..the bhuttos are not special! and pakistan isnt their property!

in five years what have they done that makes you think the PPP is a competent party? because ultimatleya party should be judged on his term in govt not on its past.

Oh Lord us save us from this nightmare! Alas!

the same old stuff..amreat, etc etc, qurbani, meri maa, mera nana!! blah blah blah!!

oh meray bhai what the hell has that got to dow ith running a state?

also i didnt get the gist of the speech. Malala happened on your old mans watch son, so did most of the garbage in the last five years.

he wants hazaroin shaheed? oh kyon bhai? why should the ghareeb awam shaeed themselves for you lot? and whast with the Bhutto maro gay bakwaas? your in charge of the flippin country mate, whos looking to off you now? maybe the poor awam who you have made poorer?all this talk of rivers of blood..who's blood bilawal? yours? or the awaams?

the speech was full of rhetoric and nothing else! lacked substance.

I totally agree. This whole shaheed business is nothing but a charade. They think everyone is living in some other country, so they can loot, plunder for five years, do jack for people and come back to remind everyone how Bhutto got killed for them and all that....

in five years what have they done that makes you think the PPP is a competent party? because ultimatleya party should be judged on his term in govt not on its past.

Dunno and TBH doesnt matter since I dont vote in Pakistani elections, however time and time again they convince the Pakistani public.

Back