New Zealand beat Sri Lanka by 36 runs in 5th ODI

Lol so even you hv bad sleeping schedules?
Wht r u studying there

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

No I don't have bad sleeping schedules it's just for today.

Molecular Medicine.

What about you ? Did you do internship in your vacations in pakistan or you left pakistan for studies/job after that ?

No I don't have bad sleeping schedules it's just for today.

Molecular Medicine.

What about you ? Did you do internship in your vacations in pakistan or you left pakistan for studies/job after that ?
Yeah I did my internship in my vacation over there
M doing my third year here at the uni of lincoln, studying film

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Outta nowhere really thought Milne wasn't as focused on pace as he was last year.

Milne hits 150kph in his second spell on his 30th delivery.

First time he hit 150 kph today.
[MENTION=138241]axl100mph[/MENTION] [MENTION=139353]ChachaCricket[/MENTION]

His energy endurance levels are praise worthy.

Boult looks ordinary, but I would Pakistan to have nightmares against the same bloke.

Chandimal does what every new Pakistani batsmen has done recently on debut.

Get to 50, and then throw it away. Yes, EXACTLY 50 runs, no more no less.

Sri Lanka require another 79 runs with 5 wickets and 60 balls remaining
Lanka back in hunt

Don't see the point of playing Thisara when he gives like 7.0 ECON a game and doesn't score more than 15 runs with a bat. Should have played Vandersay or another genuince batsmen like Vithanage. Dilshan played a ******** Dilscoop and got out. Kapugedara is garbage even after playing nearly 100 matches, just drop him forever lol.

Well played Henry. Hopefully he will be selected in the first 11 for more games

What pace was Henry bowling at? he was a 140kph bowler before he made his debut in tests and was close to Milne in pace, and then became a 130kph and ended up getting dropped

Last edited:
Boult needs rest for 2-3 months. McCullum's overworked him bowling those long spells.

I still don't know why Kapu gets selected.

Cause he is "talented". When he is scoring runs, he actually looks good, he looks powerful and the ball flies of the bat. It is exciting to watch him score runs, but avg of 21 after playing nearly 100 matches is a pathetic record.

What pace was Henry bowling at? he was a 140kph bowler before he made his debut in tests and was close to Milne in pace, and then became a 130kph and ended up getting dropped

An year ago he was averaging 86 87mph in a 10 overs spell in odi cricket with peak speed of 147 148kph.

Than he lost quite a bit of pace. Now he has regained some pack and is bowling very well but yesterday his peak speed I saw was 140 142 kph while average speed was 84 mph. Hasn't revived his old speeds but is bowling well and taking lots of wickets and that is the main important thing.

Back