New Zealand v Sri Lanka | ICC Champions Trophy | 09/06/13 | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So McCullum need to get this for NZ now...

Why they left Senanyake? Seems like a bad decision now

:facepalm: edge... Kanes stupid review is screwing us royally...

Another one gone...But wrong decision by Umpire there was a clear edge...

60 to win from 30 overs and he tries a reverse sweep. :)))

Way to go.

Kanes review screwed Taylor and Vettori.... Such a stupid review idk what he was thinking..

Cricinfo: Malinga has invented a new way to get wickets - the slow full toss on the pads.

There should be 2 reviews instead of 1 per innings. They have 3 reviews in each tennis set...

pathetic decision of Vettori

DRS not working
Need 2 reviews atleast in ODI's, the system works but not in the way administrators have limited it.

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>we, @<a href="https://twitter.com/cricketaakash">cricketaakash</a> and @<a href="https://twitter.com/bhogleharsha">bhogleharsha</a>, have just been discussing the quality of the umpiring, and we were very complimentary…Oh!</p>— Iain O'Brien (@iainobrien) <a href="https://twitter.com/iainobrien/status/343742944832000000">June 9, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Anybody knows what's the highest partnership between these 2 brothers in any format of cricket?

Credit to Sri Lanka for the way they have bowled.

However i can't stand the constant over-appealing for balls that are hitting about a foot outside off stump. Basically screaming at the umpire every time.

Lankan's should be fined for over-appealing. It's pathetic.

WTH everybody is appealing except the bowler :p

Russel Arnold is one annoying commentator! I'm blown away by his stupidity and bias :))

Last edited:
Is it me or is their hardly any noise created by the spectators?

Looks like New Zealand are hell bent on losing! Why are they playing those stupid shots! Baffling

That would be a nuisance and just kill the flow of the game if its after every dismissal.

there are 10 at max anyway

and obviously nobody would check,bowled n caught at boundary kind of dismissal

Most catches in ODI's: Mahela 195, Ponting is next in the list with 160...

Actually, Gavaskar is the worst commentator of the current bunch.

Wow, this match is starting to become interesting!

What sort of mine-field is this? Sometimes you have roads, and now you have such difficult pitches

Disgraceful excessive appealing from the Lankans.

My bad! That was out, but that doesn't make Sangakkara a non cheat :p

That was a reasonably clear Out. Surprised it wasn't given.

New Zealand's bit of luck that will win them the game.

I thought this was the match thread not Commentators thread.

On topic, Vittori was unlucky but Umpires have compensated NZ by not giving N McCullum OUT who was clearly caught behind.

Last edited:
Always appeals even when he's sure it's not out

Yeah I was going to post the same but then I saw the snicko, lol. But like you said, wouldn't put it past Sanga to try to hoodwink the umpire.

Am kinda disappointed that Mahela has been joining in this excessive rubbish. You can expect that from Dilshan and Sanga given their whiny record but not Mahela.

Just one review in 50 over game defeating the very purpose of review in ODI. In 20 20 its okay to have one review.

I thought this was the match thread not Commentators thread.

On topic, Vittori was unlucky but Umpires have compensated NZ by not giving N McCullum OUT who was clearly caught behind.

If commies can talk about other stupid things during the match why can't we do it in the match thread...

Just one review in 50 over game defeating the very purpose of review in ODI. In 20 20 its okay to have one review.

Yup even in tennis they allow 3 reviews each player in 1 set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back