New Zealand v Sri Lanka | ICC Champions Trophy | 09/06/13 | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHONI183

A departed friend who will live in our memories fo
Runs
Post of the Week
Please discuss all the action here.......

Poor batting by Sri Lanka.

New Zealand v Sri Lanka | ICC Champions Trophy | 09/06/13 | Second Innings

Pathetic

that was an off-day for SL.

I know that they are a much better team than this.

Re: New Zealand v Sri Lanka | ICC Champions Trophy | 09/06/13 | Second Innings

It was no 350 pitch but 138 is pathetic. Some terrible batting :malik

Is it only me or malinga really looks more fat now?

NZ should try to win it in quick time to keep NRR up, just in case. I think NZ has fairly strong chance to go all the way. They have played well in Eng so far.

Why not give Rutherford a shot for the time being and Mcculum can keep?
Want to keep protect Rutherford for tests and I think he may have had shot against the English and he wasn't great. Mccullum doesn't want to/can't keep.

Ronny: "Can just imagine the sledging Ronchi will be getting soon...."Lukey are you gonna be the first person to be dropped from 2 teams? what next? reckon you got some Irish in ya?"

Kiwis will rely heavily on Guptill, if Guptill falls early then they will be in trouble in CT

:four shot Guppo

Ronchi is awful.

Not sure who I want to win this less.

That's the way to play out a half-hour.

Guptill played a couple of crisp back-foot strokes. Williamson looked solid in defense too.

New Zealand to romp this home.

match pretty boring today...........but tomorrow we'l have a cracker...:farhat :malik :kami

Expect a nail biter in this match, but yeah tomorrow's match we'll have a world class start :farhat :malik :shafiq :kami :hafeez

beauty from herath, kiwis needs to finish this early

Dilshan should come from the other end

How often we see Lbw on a full toss...

lunch in between ODI inning? that's a first.

This is nothing, I recall a Pakistan vs South Africa game from the late 90s in SA where the entire game had elapsed by the time they got to the lunch/dinner cut-off, with South Africa having chased a double digit score well within time.

Pitching outside... wasted review by Kane cost Taylor :facepalm:

array yaar taylor also gone? seems like I will go in nosedive today in fantasy league :(

This is nothing, I recall a Pakistan vs South Africa game from the late 90s in SA where the entire game had elapsed by the time they got to the lunch/dinner cut-off, with South Africa having chased a double digit score well within time.

I was born only in late 90s mate, no idea :yk anyway we are famous for double digit scores.

New Zealand and Sri Lanka proving their batting to be as bad as Australias

These low scoring matches are much more interesting thn the 300+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back