New Zealand vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Queenstown| 26/01/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see pakistan scoring anything over 140 here.. NZ will chase it down in 25 overs.. this time around gul and riaz going to get the beating.. next match shoaib will be back again. very predictable. those days are gone when Pak were called unpredicatable team.

covers are on now!!! but only on the pitch and not the full type, not sure if they have the best equipment for covering/draining. this is a small ground (infrastructure wise)

My biggest concern..... I hope, we don't meet the same fate that rock stars met;

Attachments

• ind.jpg
    ind.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 144
Cant believe it. First Shoaib Akhter gets dropped and then United Win after 2 -0 down with 10 mins left. I am sick as a parrot.

Well, it was 20 minutes if its any consolation

10.59 am: Play will start at 11.10 am, says Ian Smith on air. Well, the covers are still on. Let's see what happens in ten minutes.

Why Tanvir ahead of Akhtar? Atleast Akhtar entertains giving boundaries, tanvir annoys the sh*t out of me with his wides!

Cant believe it. First Shoaib Akhter gets dropped and then United Win after 2 -0 down with 10 mins left. I am sick as a parrot.

Well, be thankful that Liverpool won't get relegated in such a tough season. :p

from screen its looking brighter, though that could be due to camera enhancement, but covers still on

Looks a good batting line up.

If only YK and Misbah play the roles they're supposed to, the late middle order can cash in towards the end of the innings.

18 mins to be precise. Simply shocked. Cant believe it.

Its Manchester United never leave till the final whistle. 1999 Camp Nou, Vs Bayern Munich. Rings any bells?

:Teddy : Ole

Last edited:
What a charming place this is. Afridi gushes: " I feel i am in heaven. This place is beautiful"

will it rain in Heaven as well :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hope Hafeez and Shehzad/Kamran can take maximum advantage of the PP

even if pakistan get to 110-2 after 30 overs, our late batting can get 150 off the last 20 overs and push it to 260.

this place is in deed beautiful...right next to an airport, mountains, lake, green.

Play will start at 11.10 am, says Ian Smith on air. Well, the covers are still on. Let's see what happens in ten minutes.

Well, be thankful that Liverpool won't get relegated in such a tough season. :p
Im more concerned with United not winning the 19th title and taking over us this year.
King Kenny will bring us back to the top next year.

Cricinfo--

11.05 am: The umpires are out there, inspecting the outfield. It's a light drizzle. Thought Ian Smith said that the play will start at 11.10. I probably heard him wrong. No word yet on the start of the play. The covers are still on. The umpires have now walking back to the pavilion.

Im more concerned with United not winning the 19th title and taking over us this year.
King Kenny will bring us back to the top next year.

Well, it looks like its United's to lose this year and with some famous hairdryer treatment (Which I'm sure was dished out today by Fergie during half-time) I don't see United throwing it away. :jm

Are there no United fans on PP? Am I the only one thinking really positive for Pakistan after watching my team comeback from 2 goals down to win? :D

Well, it looks like its United's to lose this year and with some famous hairdryer treatment (Which I'm sure was dished out today by Fergie during half-time) I don't see United throwing it away. :jm
Lets hope Chelsea do the double over united and we beat you at Old trafford. Hopefully a 4-1 repeat from a couple of years ago

Are there no United fans on PP? Am I the only one thinking really positive for Pakistan after watching my team comeback from 2 goals down to win? :D

On contrary I am a United Fan and I remember what happened when we beat Birmingham 5-0. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back