New Zealand vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Queenstown| 26/01/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there no United fans on PP? Am I the only one thinking really positive for Pakistan after watching my team comeback from 2 goals down to win? :D

i'll support you.... not really cause i'm a football / united fan, but just cause i work for Aon, the company that paid millions to sponsor united.

can we take the United talk to another thread pls?

thank you.

Wouldn't be surprised if its a reduced match. That plays in to NZ's hands.

Are there no United fans on PP? Am I the only one thinking really positive for Pakistan after watching my team comeback from 2 goals down to win? :D

Man UTD fan here :)

Anyway lets talk about cricket here.

Man, I wanted to see some action before I went to sleep. Looks like we wont get a start anytime soon

on SkySports they are just chatting about the match.

I can see raindrops on their cam.

ohhh he just said doesn't seem like any play soon.

Means at least 30 minutes yet.

How long can Umpires wait?

The game wont be starting anytime soon folks...They'll be showing the highlights of the 1st ODI in a minute!

loooooool!

GEO have made an ad making fun of PEMRA and the govt. for 'losing' to them over the WC broadcast rights issue!

what an idiotic organisation, really.

My biggest concern..... I hope, we don't meet the same fate that rock stars met;

thanks for posting this, i didnt knew this. thanks so much. feeling much better now as to see if a strong indian batting line up can crumble n get out for 108 then PAK is doing much better then them,. hehehe. hope PAK wins todays game

Taaza TaaZa pic. :ahmed
rainnnn.png

walaikum salam. covers on, and no one at the ground now, everyone off the field, that could mean rain is heavier

Knoda pahaar nikla chubs, wo bhi marra huva.

Match ka wait kar kar Kay humney din raat aik kar diya aur ye lo... Barish he barish

Khoda pahaar nikla chuha wo bhi marra huva.

Match ka wait kar kar Kay humney din raat aik kar diya aur ye lo... Barish he barish

Last edited:
loooooool!

GEO have made an ad making fun of PEMRA and the govt. for 'losing' to them over the WC broadcast rights issue!

what an idiotic organisation, really.

how unprofessional and childish and PEMRA is a total joke

i can't wait for three more days to see pakistan play cricket again. oh god take this rain away.

Not even one ball bowled yet, and already 3 pages...this is what you call passion :afridi

man i have to sleep:( slept for 5 hrs last nite so though il watch first hour or 2 :( and its raining ..

ae abr e karam aaj itna baras
itna baras ke woh ja na sakai'n :p

The ground is so close to the airport... Afridi may hit an airplane.

spare a thought for us in Pakistan, its 3.30 am here!

dunno how long I can hang on for the match to start!

Stadiums should have roof on them, so they can be closed when there is rain in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back