New Zealand Vs South Africa | 3rd test | Wellington | March 23 - 27 , 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Morkel. But this raises a question. How are these only his 2nd five-fer despite playing 39 matches?

He had 4 before, and 7 4-for.

And with Steyn at other hand, those 7- 4for are as good as 5-for.

Watch the highlights of Morne Morkel's bowling whenever you get time. Top class unplayable bowling. 3 yorkers 3 wickets.

LoL at you.... telling Pakistan fans of taking joy out of yorkers...mate...this is like bread & butter for us :wasim:amir:waqar:akhtar

LoL at you.... telling Pakistan fans of taking joy out of yorkers...mate...this is like bread & butter for us :wasim:amir:waqar:akhtar

LOL at Pakistan fast bowling attack at the moment tbh., I am afraid.

I have been starving for Waqar and Wasim like bowlers for almost 10 years now.

No Asif and Aamer weren't that good either.

He had 4 before, and 7 4-for.

And with Steyn at other hand, those 7- 4for are as good as 5-for.

"Just his second five-wicket haul, these are his career-best figures. What a show this has been, he's picked up all five wickets thus far but he's received excellent support from the other seamers. "

Cricinfo must be lying to me then. I checked his profile, he had 4.

"Just his second five-wicket haul, these are his career-best figures. What a show this has been, he's picked up all five wickets thus far but he's received excellent support from the other seamers. "

Cricinfo must be lying to me then. I checked his profile, he had 4.

Yup, he got it wrong. Or he word it wrongly.

Ruri, now I know what he meant, his 2nd 5-for against NZ, not overall.

Just saw Steyn breaking Kane Williamson's 'future' guard.

OUCH.

Really good fightback here, but I don't suppose that NZ can do this with ~20 overs to go and Morkel, Philander and Steyn going full blast.

Seeing as they are effectively 7 down with Taylor and Martin basically useless.

SA have the best pace attack at the moment .......... after that its England and then Australia.

2 drops, but you can't fault him for scrapping so hard despite it.

Do you fault Jayawardene for the 4 drops he had?

It's not the drop which annoy me it's that catch of Alvero Petersen where he didn't walk and wrongly given not out by the 3rd Empire.

It's not the drop which annoy me it's that catch of Alvero Petersen where he didn't walk and wrongly given not out by the 3rd Empire.

Inconclusive wasn't it? Umpire's fault if any and NZ team coach would be furious if he walked on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back