No offence to Pakistani fans ...

Even the most optimistic of Indian fans don't expect this team to win, carrying far too many has beens and hacks like Dube. India would be lucky to even get to the semis.
I gave up immediately after we were bowled out for 119.

One thing Rizwan is really good at is acting. He should seriously try out a career in Lollywood.
Bollywood needs someone to take over after the 3 khans

Rizwan would be a great addition. He can revive the lost nostalgia with his amazing acting

Need to give credit to Indian fans. They have been magnanimous in victory. Either they are relieved because they felt it to be close or sadly beating us now doesn't give them pleasure

Need to give credit to Indian fans. They have been magnanimous in victory. Either they are relieved because they felt it to be close or sadly beating us now doesn't give them pleasure
Its the former.

Beating Pakistan is still joyful, not much as it was in their heyydays but great feeling nonetheless.

I'm personally very relieved to win.

. Siraj isn't average and neither is Hardik and Arshdeep.

Siraj is average, so is Hardik and Arshdeep. Their average because I've said their average.

Bumrah was the only threat yesterday and ultimately he was the one who turned it around for the Indians with Rizwans wicket.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know that our team is pathetic and eventually lose to Australia or England in semi-finals

We know that our team is pathetic and eventually lose to Australia or England in semi-finals
Yeah my team will get rid of you guys.

This tournament is simply Australia playground and practise for ct 2025.

It's a farewell to Warner really. It'll end where it began, 2010 this man started his career with a trophy and now he will leave in 2024 with a trophy.

One thing I wish he changed however is that in 2010 he didn't do anything in the final, hopefully this final he goes out with a bang.

I gave up immediately after we were bowled out for 119.

Me too... had given up when Hardik got out ... as we would fall well short of the par score but kept watching because didn't want to miss out on a once in a lifetime miracle ... Bumrah what a bowler ... chak de phatte 🍻🤣

Another team yesterday scored 113( batting first) and 109 (failing to chase such a low total). You guys are refusing to accept that 119 was a good total on that pitch and it only happened because we our superstar bowlers gave too many runs in the first 6 overs. On a pitch like that, the onus is always on bowlers to win the game for your country. The only way batters can score runs on a pitch like that if bowlers give freebies which Pakistan bowlers did again and again. One of the most toughest pitches to bat on are the ones where the bounce is not true and outfield is as sluggish as we see in New York. Such pitches and ground conditions should get a demerit point. This is not to say that we are better than India in anyway as they would alway beat this pathetic Pakistan team anywhere in the world. Only way teams can score more on such pitches if bowlers decide to give freebies. Even a club level bowler can look like a million dollar bowling on such pitches.

Another team yesterday scored 113( batting first) and 109 (failing to chase such a low total). You guys are refusing to accept that 119 was a good total on that pitch and it only happened because we our superstar bowlers gave too many runs in the first 6 overs. On a pitch like that, the onus is always on bowlers to win the game for your country. The only way batters can score runs on a pitch like that if bowlers give freebies which Pakistan bowlers did again and again. One of the most toughest pitches to bat on are the ones where the bounce is not true and outfield is as sluggish as we see in New York. Such pitches and ground conditions should get a demerit point. This is not to say that we are better than India in anyway as they would alway beat this pathetic Pakistan team anywhere in the world. Only way teams can score more on such pitches if bowlers decide to give freebies. Even a club level bowler can look like a million dollar bowling on such pitches.
Conditions were bad but it was never a game to lose with 40 required off 37 with 6 wickets in hand

So far stats on this pitch for all matches played have not supported your arguments, yet posters here are refusing to wake up and accept that they were wrong to suggest that 119 was a very low score on this pitch.

Conditions were bad but it was never a game to lose with 40 required off 37 with 6 wickets in hand
Again you are simply looking at an equation of 40 of 37 and deciding that it should have been chased no matter what the conditions and how good were the bowlers from the opposite side. The trouble on such pitches is that you go for a shot and the ball has either bounced more or less or slowed down screwing up your timing of the ball. You also try to muscle the shot because you know the outfield is slow and the shot won’t go far. All these things make it extremely tough for batters to bat on a pitch like that. Once again, if bowlers bowl well on such pitches, they could even defend 30 of 35 balls. So far teams have successfully defended any score above 110 on this pitch, please correct me if I am wrong.

But South Africa made 11 runs in the last 3 overs of their game with Miller and Stubbs in the crease. As the ball got older it became harder and harder. You have to be well ahead of the rate i think here. 6 an over here is 10 an over in other places.

So far in 40 plus innings, the batters have miserably failed to score effectively on this New York pitch.

But carry on and refuse to accept that you got this totally wrong.

Nassau County INternational cricket stadium Death over strike rate

201 balls
220 runs
strike rate 109
average 11
91 dot balls
62 singles
18 fours
6 sixes
20 dismissals

That means on an average you score 26 runs in the last 4 overs

With gun bowler like Bumrah that is likely to go down.

Nassau County INternational cricket stadium Death over strike rate

201 balls
220 runs
strike rate 109
average 11
91 dot balls
62 singles
18 fours
6 sixes
20 dismissals

That means on an average you score 26 runs in the last 4 overs

With gun bowler like Bumrah that is likely to go down.
and likely to go down even further if it is an India Pakistan match where the pressure is immense and the conditions not favourable for batters to score freely. Trust me, I am speaking from experience and have played 50 plus matches in such conditions. We always blamed bowlers to not help us win games in such conditions if we lost. Length of the ball can slightly be wrong and can go slightly go up and down, but there should be no excuse for losing the line and bowling on the leg side or short and slow.

Once again Shaheen Afridi bowling garbage against a team like Canada. He did the same against India as well and then Babar decided to give him the third over as well.

No offense but Pakistan is more minnow than USA so far.
Let me explain few things if anyone wants to learn or listen. Ignore this post completely if you don't care.

If a bowler who has bowled well even once or twice in his life meaning he has it in him, but if he is struggling then conclude the following very easily

1- He is probably not fit enough and carrying a niggle or two
2- Pre game routine is not done properly where they did not do enough to open up their bodies because the challenge is always to defeat the soreness game after game and do whatever is possible to recover as fast as possible. Eat clean and have enough protein to allow your muscles to recover. Take an ice bath and use the gun massager if you are building muscle knots.
3- They are taking way too much pressure and are very nervous which can literally make anything go haywire in your system.

Now the questions is how do bowlers settle in after few overs? It is only because the rush of the blood improves your mobility and can help get better with the next few overs, but you will always get exposed if you have to bowl ten overs or play test cricket.

Kakul camp was a huge mistake and I can't believe that we did that in the middle of Ramadan. All our players have struggled with their fitness after the kakul camp.

All other teams are going so deep in muscle science and are helping their players recover as fast as possible but PCT simply rely on Qudrat ka nizam.

As I am typing this, the score is 43 for 3 which should easily have been 24 for 3 if it was not for our bowlers struggling with their line and length. You need to keep it simple when you are playing in New York as this is literally a bowling paradise.

I could have added so much more but watching the match between Pakistan vs Canada and hoping that somehow we will get to the next round and at some point the qudrat ka nizam will kick in. I can't help I am a Pakistani so have to believe in Qudrat ka nizam, lol

Our fast bowlers are good enough, but they refuse to work on their fitness and have pre game routines and preparation which are never good enough. They try to recover by eating biryanis and qormas.

Back