ODI 1: Pak innings Cochin, scoreboard and discussion threa [1/04/05]d

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM said:
appeal till you squeal said:
how can anyone question the heart, commitment or talent of Sami. he has given it his all today. people that do should be ashamed of themselves after watching this performance!
AGREED 100%!!!!!

:D>

pitty his performances dont always match his effort

AND RAMIZ RAJA ALREADY ON FIRE!!!!:

Ravi: "Did you enjoy the massage?"

Raja: "Yes........
............It was done by a male"

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

He doesnt exactly have a lot of luck going for him does he?!

DM said:
AND RAMIZ RAJA ALREADY ON FIRE!!!!:

Ravi: "Did you enjoy the massage?"

Raja: "Yes........
............It was done by a male"

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

Had kami taken that catch it would have been game, set , match for india

Sehwag again getting luck. An edge not going to a fielder.

so no one here knows the deal with sallu and broadcast? would appreciate any info folks, nowhere else to watch the game live...

just a stat shown on screen

we lead inida by 58-33 in ODI's overall. and 11-4 in India

no actually i pin this one down on hafeez!! kami has done good for this team....one down day and I'm not going to go nuts wrt him...but hafeez has no excuse...first ball, first over, no runs for sehwag...it cudn't have been a better opportunity and he disappointed...simple as that really...

and if this guy gets going...guess who is going to be under fire...hafeez!!

We need Sehwag's wicket soon! Real soon!

Hafeez really is pressing all the wrong buttons isn't he....i feel sorry for him actually

not as much as i feel sorry for Sami though!

Hello Everyone!!!

Just got here....Pakistan doing good :)

Last 18 years , Pakistan has lost only 1 ODI in India to India

All i can say to that is :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

octavian said:

It was this sort of beating which made India impose a ban on playing Pakistan B)

Mercenary said:
octavian said:

It was this sort of beating which made India impose a ban on playing Pakistan B)

:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

Mercenary said:
octavian said:

:)) :)) :))) :))) :)))

Is it too early for The Afridi to make his entrance?

Lets not be hypocritics if you are going to blame hafeez than also blame akmal too.

we are loosing our eary advantage - bring in Afridi before these guys get really set.

Nice to see Pathan doing the 12th man duties :)

he must be cursing Afridi in his heart !

Irfan Zeus coming out during drinks to dry the inside of the batsmen's helmets - is there any sorrier sight?

:))

wow - from emerging player of the year - to waterboy!!!

this is a 300+ wicket.

we are in a position to restrict india to much less

tese 2 are the main men. dravid already twice lucky

1 run out and 1 lbw

sehwag 2 catches dropped

we need these guys out soon

Dravid FOUR off Razzmatazz

razzaq getting cracked for a four ... i have a bad feeling razzaq will get hit for many more in this series.

Good over by Ashridi Ashridi

I duno what afrid is doing .... bowling so loose outside off .... leting Dravid to milk him ..

i have a question..

when india made 349 in the 1st ODI in karachi, how many of you said that pak wont be able to make it?

even if we give them 300..we have the batting line up to chase

lol cricinfo just changed the way they list Afridi in there commentary :

"Shahid Afridi (LBG,RM)"

Lets not be hypocritics if you are going to blame hafeez than also blame akmal too.

oh come on...akmal AS I SAID has at least been performing for this side and in crucial ways...he has just come off the 3 test match series, in which his keeping was excellent to say the least...so he misses one...fine...no doubt still a dropped catch, but with his recent performances, he can be forgiven...wat has hafeez done for this team to get any sympathy...he's not done anything outstanding and his presence has usually hurt the team more than helped...so u see it's NOT about hypocricy...it's about performance...and hafeez has next to nothing to his name...kami on the other hand happens to have done quite a bit for this time to be granted 'pardon' on this one occassion...though it is still a drop...

HAD that catch been taken by hafeez, kami wud not even have come into the picture...so it's about taking the chances and taking them first up!

Annie said:

oh come on...akmal AS I SAID has at least been performing for this side and in crucial ways...he has just come off the 3 test match series, in which his keeping was excellent to say the least...so he misses one...fine...no doubt still a dropped catch, but with his recent performances, he can be forgiven...wat has hafeez done for this team to get any sympathy...he's not done anything outstanding and his presence has usually hurt the team more than helped...so u see it's NOT about hypocricy...it's about performance...and hafeez has next to nothing to his name...kami on the other hand happens to have done quite a bit for this time to be granted 'pardon' on this one occassion...though it is still a drop...

HAD that catch been taken by hafeez, kami wud not even have come into the picture...so it's about taking the chances and taking them first up!

its not about what u have done for the team in the past. if that was true then YK shud not even be expected to field a ball for the whole series.
each catch is on its own. hafeez SHUD have taken the catch and so shud Akmal..they both missed and pakistan has suffered a bit. inshallah we will make up for it soon

kashif77 said:
lol cricinfo just changed the way they list Afridi in there commentary :

"Shahid Afridi (LBG,RM)"

Should really be:

Shahid Afridi (LBG, RM, RF, OB )

im, not too worried about the wickets when it comes to india..im more worried about the runrate. that should stay low..because as amjid pointed out somewhere that india averages 58 runs in last 10 overs. so as long as we can keep it tight..when time comes ot hit..they will just bundle out

yaar, he gets so close to being out
yet he survives. iss kee kismat kab khatam ho gee

listen i'm not saying that kami is free to just screw this one up...yes hafeez SHUD have taken the catch, and yes kami also did drop one...but if u take both of them, at least I wudn't be as angry at kami as i am at hafeez because when u have the opportunity to prove yourself u take it, and hafeez has not done so...

if we do not win this game, and that too due to sehwag's onslaught...every1 will be after hafeez...and there are good reasons for it..

coming off a test series isn't easy, esp. when u've kept like crazy...yes this is a new game and he's still expected to perform...not saying he's excused, but hafeez is totally ticking me off because he does nothing anyway and when something is expected of him..he fails! unless he can work up some miracle with the ball maybe there will be some use to him...i don't see him doing anything with the bat

and InshAllah it won't be too costly, but somehow I can see sehwag going nuts here....he does not miss opportunities like this...

Annie said:
listen i'm not saying that kami is free to just screw this one up...yes hafeez SHUD have taken the catch, and yes kami also did drop one...but if u take both of them, at least I wudn't be as angry at kami as i am at hafeez because when u have the opportunity to prove yourself u take it, and hafeez has not done so...

if we do not win this game, and that too due to sehwag's onslaught...every1 will be after hafeez...and there are good reasons for it..

coming off a test series isn't easy, esp. when u've kept like crazy...yes this is a new game and he's still expected to perform...not saying he's excused, but hafeez is totally ticking me off because he does nothing anyway and when something is expected of him..he fails! unless he can work up some miracle with the ball maybe there will be some use to him...i don't see him doing anything with the bat

and InshAllah it won't be too costly, but somehow I can see sehwag going nuts here....he does not miss opportunities like this...

u have to understand that its not that easy. its not as if he was trying to miss that catch. he tried and he missed. he doesnt feel good about it either. he shud work on his fielding more cause he is probably one of best fielders...thats why he is in that point position

sehwag's trying to force the runrate..but id playing dangerously and missing a lot..

i hope this way he gets out at least

Sehwag struggling with Ashridi's wide line - trying to slog now

sehwag glides that mysticaly for 4
what a shot
followed by a smart single

and dravid does the same...
wonderful batting out there.

Big FOUR by Shaywag off Razzle (as Imran Khan calls him)

razzaq is not gonna have a good series bowling- i just know it!!

he shud work on his fielding more cause he is probably one of best fielders...thats why he is in that point position

he hasn't proved anything period
he USE to be a good fielder yes...he shud have taken that catch period...u cannot miss important chances like those...u just cannot! u cannot sit there expecting some1 else to make up for it later...that's just my take...hafeez has cost us sehwag's wicket and he's been able to survive 2wice thanx to that first missed catch...

anyway we're sitting here with 93/2 on the board with a rr of 4.50 and sehwag and dravid set...300 is definitely on the cards...

hehehe chill out Annie.
he aint the first man to drop a catch. he missed one and yeah that has cost us....but that doesnt mean everything is his fault...

sehwag has batted well as well. dont u think. its cricket and its hot out there.. plus its an india pakistan match....its easy for us to complain.

AFridi pointing to the stomach - telling Inzi he has cramps...he's still bowling

"he's been able to survive 2wice thanx to that first missed catch... "

hmm so hafeez's dropped compelled the second one to go down....interesting...................very interesting!

it is even easier esp. when u're not a hafeez fan... ;-)

maybe i'm being hard on him....but we all know how imp. that wicket was...

India 100/2 after 22 overs- I'd say they are in the driving seat now.

i agree...
it was a big wicket and he dropped it...missed oppurtunity. but its cricket.. u have to accept it and carry on

dravid trickles it down for 4.

onto 48 almost alongside SEHWAG...what a player

Sehwag running like a manatee now

Abdul "Cannon Fodder" Razzaq gets hit again for a four- time for hafeez to come in and make up for his drop !!!

i want to see the acore after 25 overs..i have a feeling the indians are kinda slow

do remember guys, its an easy wicket and a 300+ score was expected.
if we can keep em down to 260...thatll be great.
hopefully even less if we grab a couple of quick wickets

manatee.jpg

a manatee

"he's been able to survive 2wice thanx to that first missed catch... "

hmm so hafeez's dropped compelled the second one to go down....interesting...................very interesting!

no wat that meant was that he's had more than 1 life thanx to hafeez...that does not mean that he's responsible for kami's miss...kami gave him a 2nd life...

k, enuf of being stuck on ball #1...it just is so annoying to have sehwag out there...that's all!

Razzaq gone for 6 an over. Time for a bowling change.

hafeez on to bowl
lets see if he can peg these batsmen who are smashing it everywhere right now

Hafeez in now. Lets hope he can make up for that dropped chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back