ODI 2: Pak V India at Vizag, scorecard and discussion [4/04/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here man, i took a cab from work just to watch the game and the site isnt working. pissing me off. wish i could get a hold of the webmaster somehow.

hydro we wont be able to score 230 let alone 330, i bet you, butt, akmal and afridi go quickly

No ut hasnt been Shahid's day with the ball. It might be with the bat though inshallah!

india should declare now and have a crack at pakistani batsman bef4 lunch

actually Sami has been one of our best bowlers throughout this tour so I will beg to differ azcali

nafajafam said:
same here man, i took a cab from work just to watch the game and the site isnt working. pissing me off. wish i could get a hold of the webmaster somehow.

Me 2!

arshad bowling wides.

yes.......v intelligent arshad. Thats just waht we need

indian are very slow in the last 10 over but hell are they quick in first 40 overs

arshad gets yuvraj!

318/7

we can do this. Not impossible at all.

By the Time this series will End all indian batsman will have THIER BESTs against PAkistan

w4s1m786 said:
indian are very slow in the last 10 over but hell are they quick in first 40 overs

And we are the opposite!

I think Pakistan in the next match will have to get a new combo of batting and bowling.

yeah...in my mind even 270-280 wud have been high enuf...this is almost unachieveable unless Afridi does a dhoni here

it is all a matter of getting sehwag early! You get sehwag early and India are SCREWED

Unfortunately we didn't get him early. Still.......330 is chasable.

bit too late - bhindia will get btwn 330 - 350 - far too much for us as we will fall to the bowling of tendu again

rao would have got a whooping today if had played he is nothig more a lolli pop bowler

india batting pakistan out of this one.

theyve played a very good ODI series so far and have been lucky with the tosses too.

The way shewag bats nowadays anyone would be a lollipop bowler except wasim waqar imran ..hmmmm marshal ambros walsh ,,,,, garner ,,,,,,,,

well actually any fielding side that takes the catches.

today was the first time we didn't drop him in like 6 years or somethign

what thehell are our players grinning about, they should be embarassed

They scored 2 high guys. It will be a real strech for us to compete at this stage. I am not sure if our batsmen will be able to hold their nerves.

Its unfortunate. I would have fealt a lot better had they chosen another decent line and length pacer like Rao instead of the additional spinner. That would have really dried up the run rate in the middle overs.

WHAT A SIX BY ZAHEER KHAN

PROBABLY THE BIGGEST OF THE DAY...WHAT A SHOT.. ARSHAD SPANKED

arshad.........its all v well getting a couple of wickets mate but at this stage you really need to make sure yo don't go for 12 runs per over

sajjad said:
PROBABLY THE BIGGEST OF THE DAY...WHAT A SHOT

Wait till Afridi comes out to the center this six will probably look like a chip over mid on :p anyways it was a gamble to put Arshad Khan to bowl in the death and it has paid of to some extent as Harbhajan can be very unforgiving to the quick bowlers.

I think sami should be droped. he dosnt have what it takes at this level. I know we dont have much choice as soon as we have he should be in the team. very disappointing.

I cant believe shaid nazir and danesh and rao are worse than sami, hafeez and arshad

Pathetic bowling by Sami. Supposed spearhead gets embarassed while Razzaq bowls tight

350-360 way tii much

a wkt falls....
nope he dropped it

the next one out of the ground for a six

azcali78 said:
Is it me or Afridi bowling sucks in last game and this one as well.
It's just you, Afridi had one of our best economy rates in the last match.

well done pak u deserve a round of applause for being soo poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back