ODI 2: Pak V India at Vizag, scorecard and discussion [4/04/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck finally runs out for Sehwag. I cant understand this , why does he have all the luck in the world ?

over pitched ball by rana. sehwag trying to smash it as usual. comes out of the inside part of the batt. caught by butt. at the edge of the circle on the leg side

thanks!

If Salman had dropped that I would not be able to hold myself responsible for my actions

Imy- maybe because he isn't actually better than anything we have currently

SHOT OF THE DAY - HE HIT SAMI OVER THE COVERS FOR A 6

IT CANT GET BETTAR THAN THIS THAT TOO INTHE SECOND OVER...

Hash said:
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefulyl they will slow down a bit now

relief! relief! relief!

The way Dravid played in the last innings at Cochin I wouldnt bet on that, he is in good form and Gangully needs to prove a point or two to the Indian public so its not all over yet.

i never said it was all over

I just said I was relieved.

FFS.

ok our goal should be to keep gangs at the crease as long as possible !!

"ok our goal should be to keep gangs at the crease as long as possible !!'

Careful what u wish for!

we need wkts here otherwise theyr bound to score above 300 and thatll be almost impossible to chase in the second innins as the ball wont come onto the bat as much.

the toss was vitalll and we lost it yet again

we pick up wickets at regular intervals from now on and we can still limit India to less than 300

I see Pakistan winning this match by 4 wickets with 3 overs to spare
:)

This is going to be one hell of a run fest.. Dravid won't click today

The desi nostradamus hath spoken

:)

peace out

what is ganguly doing?? i'd be pretty upset if i were an indian fan. conversely, good captaincy finally being shown by inzi, block them runs. also put a slip in their for dhoni, so the bowlers feel safe bowling on and around off rather than in to his body.

india depends on the "S" factor first it was SUNIL then SACHIN now SHEWAG

a few quick wkts can change everything but for now the indians look well settled and taking good singles...unless pakistan do something brilliant, its gonna be all india.

we need a collapse...nething above 270 will be very hard to chase

using pcb website for updates. Much better.

10 runs from last 4 overs. Good stuff. Keep tightening the screw the wickets will come.

ganguly under pressure....comes up with a good stroke for four...relieving some pressure off of him.

pakistan needs wkts and fast

gamble pays off for ganguly in the last over. good confident shot, but premeditated in my book.

kashif- 398 I think sri lanka got it

gem of a ball from sami. ganguly too eager to drive had his front foot in the way and had to play all around it. pressure pays off for pakistan.

\A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/ \A/

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

COME ON!!

SAMI!!!!!!!! SAMI!!!!!!!!

I think I just woke up everyone on my street! That's what we needed. Come on! Back in this game now for sure!

3 down now, Gangully had started to look good but too bad all his luck is going to Sehwag and he isnt getting any. Dravid the wall is in the middle now lets see if we can get this scalp up quickly its a real prized one I must say.

does anyone here feel sorry for Ganguly?

I don't!

If it was anyone else I might.......but there is something about Ganguly which I just hate.

this is the big partnership. these 2 guys are playibg well and we need them right away

always feel bad when a good batsman struggles. not that i like him much otherwise.

luck had nothing to do with how he got out today.

ok plan for 3rd ODI,

open bowling with Kaneria and Arshad coming around the wicket !!!

158 for 3 after 23 overs

Run rate falls below 7 for the first time. Now 6.87

singles coming in quite easily...5 off that one.
more than enuf for the indians..

theyr n ot looking for the big ones

they can play out these overs @ 4-5 an over and with 6-7 wkts in hand @ then end.....itll be carnage once again

sajjad- on average in the last year india has got 58 runs from the last 10 overs

India is not a side which goes mad at the end. They rely on Sehwag starts to get big scores.

even 58 off the last 10 will be fine..if theyr 230-240 at that time...contrary to what shastri and aamir are saying 300 is gonna be VERY TUF to chase on a wearing indian wicket

obv...its gonna be tuf to bat after 20-25 overs...

itll get sxlower and lower..shastri now talking some sense.

not quite gasher...thats quite the exagerration.
but yeah that second shudnt have been given away.

dravid trickles it fine for 4 off afridi..
what beautiful batting.

these guys well in form and playing real well

yeh he didn't do too well in the last game.

50 runs frmo 10 overs. I don't think I saw his faster ball even once.

HAFEEZ CREATES A tuf oppurtunity for rana.

very tuf, he slipped a bit and chance missed. 4 runs as well. that cud have been vital

another one smacked for 4...no risk on this one..
four all the way

india 208/3 after 29

wkts not coming at all

I bet our batsmen will make this wicket look like a spinning and seaming pitch

aur khilao bits and pieces players
lol

afterall that has been said and done why do they persis wit haheez and arshad.. God.

Pakistan is still going to win
:O)

Pakistan can make any tom, dick or harry a Star. I cant belive this guy is batting on 90

here is a depressing thought-

this is the same India team that lost and ODI to Bangladesh a few months ago.

india making fun of the fielding...ball going to the fileders and they easily take 2.

Hafeez needs to stop bowling on leg stump.

theres a lots of wrongs out there. the fielders letting everyone down.

i still dont think shoaib actor should come in, pakistan wouldnt have got a single wicket then

if Akhtar ahd been playing India would have been 332/2 right now

I think Pakistan already have resinged to the fact they will chasing 300+ target so why bother,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back