Official Commentary Thread: India v/s West Indies [26/10/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said when they needed 40 runs to win..they should have slogged then with wickets in hand so they wouldnt end up in a sticky situation at the end..this is exactly what they've done.

LAra is an idiot. What a shot to play (i just got to librarY). Haha take thatal you lara lovers...

tahaqureshi said:
Like i said when they needed 40 runs to win..they should have slogged then with wickets in hand so they wouldnt end up in a sticky situation at the end..this is exactly what they've done.

good call

Agarkar to Dwayne Smith, out Bowled!! Full delivery on the stumps, Dwayne Smith looks to drive through the line, a hint of swing into the right hander, the stumps are shattered, the pendulum swings India's way now, someone has to pull the chestnuts out of the fire, is it Agarkar for India D Smith b A Agarkar 0(1) 4s-0 6s-0

come on keep ur nerves, no big deal, he will bowl a wide along the way........still have 3 wickets in hand.

bough is a good bat waise.

man i want india to lose so there game vs australia is winner take all.

wideeeeeeeeeeeee nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gets away with itttttttttttttt

someone needs to apologize to Cork for calling him a joker for giving India a chance to win.

Rob H said:
do you want to bump up that thread or shall i ?

Rob you may want to retract your statement about Afridi (about him being the stupidest). Smith makes Afridi look like a genius!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees Get In Windies I Love U Ffs Come On Get In Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

West Indies win! How quiet it has gone in 2 seconds! YES!

What a game

W.I Win and go thru, Aus v india is now winner takes all!

congrats lad, Windies have done it...

boooooo booooooooo india, now mind the crowd, someone might set the ground on fire :D

phew

:))) @ India! they are as good as eliminated now...no way they can beat the aussies

Team Slayer said:
phew

:))) @ India! they are as good as eliminated now...no way they can beat the aussies

agree! :19: at least they cant take the **** out of us-if we get out on fri! LOL

I thought the Windies were going to choke big time at the end there, but credit to them for finishing it off.

A well deserved victory.

The Indians fielded very poorly today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back