Official Commentary Thread: India v/s West Indies [26/10/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this softens the blow of our loss to NZ a little bit. England's elimination is also soothing.

Quite a happy bunch we have here.. :D

India and Pakistan in the same boat now!

As an Indian I will still keep my hopes alive..... and forget for a couple of days that it is AUS we have to face next :(

Think of a Pakistan India semis final. If pak beat SA there NRR will go better than NZ and if India win than we play each other in semis.

Or i hope pak goes through with india but both finish second in their group so than they can play one another in the final1

Inswinging Yorker said:
India-----------> :132: :132:

all right bahi sahab, u have had ur fun with ur emoticons.
Take ur ritalin and give it a rest.

"Oooh Aaah India, Haar Gaya, India!!" :))) :)))

Dravid - poor skipper seemed gutted in the interview...started by saying, "boys played brilliantly"....then corrected himself, "played well".... :))) Then goes on to say, "Unlucky to win such a close match"! :O :)))

XFactor said:
Quite a happy bunch we have here.. :D

India and Pakistan in the same boat now!

As an Indian I will still keep my hopes alive..... and forget for a couple of days that it is AUS we have to face next :(

I am supportin india to beat australia :D

dont want auss to be in semis :19:

they an englan aught to go home and start the ashes early :))) :))) :)))

You're right. Dravid looks shattered! Perhaps he really believed in those last couple of overs that india could win..

I think the Indians have been really shocked by this loss. They were fully expecting to win, slightly arrogant I would say.

Inswinging Yorker said:

Thats the spirit! :19:

mooz said:
all right bahi sahab, u have had ur fun with ur emoticons.
Take ur ritalin and give it a rest.

hey no feel bad maam

i backed india to win they r better team :19:

however i always support underdog team :19:

Inswinging Yorker said:

India vs. Pakistan final would be awesome

W.Indies somehow does well in champions trophy! and going by that logic Aus should not! :)

Congrats to the Windies. Almost choked Indian style there at the end.

Congrats to the WI!, they boweled well and feilded brilliant, Sarwan, Morton and Chanderpaul kept their cool and played according to the situation, and took them near in the end.

Unlucky for India, Laras 4 was crucial near the end, poor fielding by the Indians, I expected better. India needs to improve their bowling at the death.

India needed Powar instead of Rp Singh, in this game.

Indias batsmen waited too long to go for it in the last 10 odd overs. Dravids wicket was the turning point for the Windies.

Hopefully India wins agaisnt the Aussies in the do or die game on sunday, and hope they bat and feild better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back