Official Thread - Pak vs Windies (1st ODI) Pak Innings [18/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love and Theft said:
yar amjid i was asking out of curiousity - there haven't been low totals lately, thats why i am curious

Jee LT Bhai, Aap kee curiousity about the "ex cricketers and Shoaib Akhtar" has already resulted in 4 page threads !!! Lets see the end score then I will join in with the chest beating myself !

single for butt

ball goes to bradshaw who has a lame arm and just 1 single!

s.a where running twos to him!

i say from now on if we score 6 an over we shuld have a winning score

youhana I think has a big point to prove..

he needs to perform now..a measly 30-40 will not cut it, 50 minimum

Love and Theft said:
yar amjid i was asking out of curiousity - there haven't been low totals lately, thats why i am curious

the wicket is slow and uneven. the outfield is slow...! if this was anywhere else in world pakistan wud have 130 now!

average score is 207! in 15 odis!

pak 95/2 (22)

Iv noticed that Butt always starts slow, but he eventually times his innings so sweetly that his strike rate fits in almost so perfectly..

he had a strike rate of 19 at one point, now he sits comfortably at 42 off 60 with strike rate off 70..

this guy is putting the final nails into his opening position in the team

butt gone slashes bravo delivery to point! poor shot

97/3

MenInGreen said:
Love and Theft said:

Jee LT Bhai, Aap kee curiousity about the "ex cricketers and Shoaib Akhtar" has already resulted in 4 page threads !!! Lets see the end score then I will join in with the chest beating myself !

MIG bhai, you have to say it has been quite an animated discussion in that thread - just what the boards are for!

Love and Theft said:
can anybody recall when was the last time we successfully defended a low total - question for stats experts

Vs NZ in Dambulla 2 years ago, we were put in and scored 203, bowled NZ out for 181. SHOAIB, SAMI, KANERIA with 3 each

Love and Theft said:
MenInGreen said:
Love and Theft said:

MIG bhai, you have to say it has been quite an animated discussion in that thread - just what the boards are for!

:)) No I didnt mean it that way - but yes the discussion was animated to say the least !

inzi gets 1st ball in middle of the bat! good sign inshallah!

alghazzali said:
Love and Theft said:
can anybody recall when was the last time we successfully defended a low total - question for stats experts

Vs NZ in Dambulla 2 years ago, we were put in and scored 203, bowled NZ out for 181. SHOAIB, SAMI, KANERIA with 3 each

Thank you for answering my question.

Damn... whats the need for that ? ? ?.. done all the hard work and then throws it away. what where you thinking salman ??? stupid stupid stupid

pak 102/3

gayle on

2 singles for inzi, 2 for yoyo

we dont have much batting substance left..khudanakhasta we see these two go, then kamran akmal needs to bring out the batsman in him so that he can dispell the myth that he will forever remain as a pinch hitter in ODI's

tahaqureshi said:
we dont have much batting substance left..khudanakhasta we see these two go, then kamran akmal needs to bring out the batsman in him so that he can dispell the myth that he will forever remain as a pinch hitter in ODI's

apart from next man in ;-) every1 can bat... ;)+

I think shan tried to pull one on us..and then when he realised how many effigy burners there are, he quickly twisted the joke

:)) :)) :)) :))

tahaqureshi said:

why single out the new kid. how about yoyo who almost never performs when its needed the most

pakistan 108/3 (25)

5 singles agen.. good stuff here!

yea, i said yoyo needs to perform as well..

but I would like to kamran perform..he is good, I dont want him labelled as a pinch hitter..deserve more recognition

Love and Theft said:
tahaqureshi said:

why single out the new kid. how about yoyo who almost never performs when its needed the most

well whe he perform is needless?

runrate is 4.5 now..higher than before..

these two should take us to 200, then everything will be fine

inzi failing to hit gaps here trying 2 hit ball 2 hard..

pak 119/3

sorry single for inzi, then 2 for yoyo, then a single

pak 123/3

lets have score predictions for the next 2 overs: winner would be the one who is eventually closest to the actual score.

my prediction: 268

yoyo gone... what a stupid dismissal!

trys 2 run ball down to third man...!

hits keeper

and is stumped

pak 133/4

YOYO RUN OUT - tried to play fine past keeper and ran as soon as he hit it - didnt hit it hard and keeper scooped it and took bails off!!!

STUPIDITY

yoyo run out...! not stumped!

yk off mark with 1

pak 134/4 (30)

Good keeping work by Browne. Yoyo is always suspect for these kind of chances because he is initial movement is always for a single.

yeah funny raz NOT !!!

typical yoyo this guy thinks he can chip in with his stupid 30ties and 40ties everytime............ guy is our so calles second best bat but fails to often....

we are still i the game but if we lose another wicket here then ......

someone mentioned while back that pak will lose first ODI and come strong in second two..

i think that is very likely now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back