Official Thread - Pak vs Windies (1st ODI) Pak Innings [18/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to set mini targest 180 first then 200 and so on..

and razzaq dont cur versus the spinners cause you cant play it straight

Well it seems like only a few minutes ago I was saying we have only 20 overs left with Inzi, YK, Razzaq, and Akmal still batting/to bat. Now we have 12 overs left and only Razzaq out of the recognized batsmen.

Thr goes kamran akmal, i dont know wat happened, everythin was going alright, aur ek dam sai, i guess pakistan is still pakistan, just hope they can pass the 200 mark. There is no point in goin for singles and tryin to build a parntership now, i think razzak should get a litle more agressive.

has anyone noticed that most of pakistans batsmen have gotten of the mark on their first ball

Arrogant Aloo must be wishing that Shoaib was in the team :)

Explain what Al-ghazzali....our bowling attack is just as inexperienced as the Windies....and he have part-timers for spinners!

Do you really think the Windies fear our attack?

HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What is going on ???

Razzaq cut lose and try to get 200 from here we need 200 arleast

loool, we start playin bad, and ppl start sayin its fixed, well these games are not fixed, thats for sure. razzak shud cut loose, and keep much of the strike.

PAKISTANI PRIDE !!! said:
guys get 210 we can defend that but we needa another 30 to 40 runs here

come on we can't defend 210

now it's time for us and pak team to come back on earth

Why shan average score is 207 so 210 wud be a decent score new bal will swing we can do it inshallah right guys?

Pak will be very lucky to get 200 from this position

We can defend anything around 200 easily the pitch is very tough to bat on and we just need to get 3 wickets namely Gayle, Sarwan and Chanderpaul and I am sure we will win then, this pitch is perfect for Rana, invariable pace with a bit of help for seamers and I am sure Rao will also do well here. Shabir will have to tidy things up he cant go on giving away no balls and wides.

BB, that's only cos we BELIEVE so as we have seen so much of these guys....

Some die-hard supporters of Windies could have the same opinions of Collins and Colleymore etc!

ya its a very difficult pitch, and the ball will swing in the early overs, so its a good chance for rana to impress. 200-210 is a competitive score, not a match winning one though.

*** is razzaq doing...! looking 2 slog!

just get singles and bat 50 overs!

Well shan then you got not much confidence in our team ! ! !

I will say we will win till last run is scored mate

Ayubi, at least Rana ranks no. 12 in the odi ratings. That's pretty good and it's early in his international career.

i dont understand why roa is gettin so much of the strike, tuk and bhag, and once razzak gets on the other end , he shud go for smart boundaries not plain simple slogs. 185-8 43.0

go razzaq go!!!!! another 20 or 30 runs we will have a decent score for this ground

Blistering Barnacle said:
Ayubi, at least Rana ranks no. 12 in the odi ratings. That's pretty good and it's early in his international career.

Ok, fair enough.....but still I'm not convinced our bowling attack is that far ahead of the Windies....

lara is bot there

so every west indies barsman will play well

Like I said earlier. We will struggle to score 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back