Official Thread - Pak vs Windies (1st ODI) Pak Innings [18/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
these to need to bat till40th over and take no risks we shuld look for a 250 total now. Stupid yoyo will never learn

if inzi stays until the full 50 overs we still have a chance to put up a very good total

As far as YY, he has 11 centuries and 42 fifties at an average of 41.5. I believe that is the highest number of ODI centuries for a Pakistani after Saeed Anwar and it is one of the best averages for a Pak player as well.

YY has numerous man of the match awards and performed great over the years. Leave the guy alone.

If you look at it with that prespective BB it seems all pleasant..but we dont have a decent batsman at the crease with any runs in his pocket OR confidence

6 singles of the over

pak 144/4 off 32 overs...

pakistan need a decent partnership here....

YY gets out in gali cricket fashion. He needs a real kick up the backside. He takes it so bloody casually. Its sooo frustrating.

I wish Shoaib Akhtar was here....

Sorry what am I talking about - we are batting....

Sorry trying out Babel Alta Vista ....

Tu est vraiment fantastique en Espanyol? Je suis tres forte... lol

and thats coming from an IGCSE french student! lol

:)) :))

karachiite said:
YY gets out in gali cricket fashion. He needs a real kick up the backside. He takes it so bloody casually. Its sooo frustrating.
Why are they so desprate for suicidal run-outs ??

very good strike rotation here....

come on be postive guys...

thanx for calling me a fool raz.....

yes he averages 41 but it was 43 you expect it to go higher not lower...

Some say he did a very good job in the odis versus india wel his scores were below par if you ask me

MenInGreen said:
I wish Shoaib Akhtar was here....

Sorry what am I talking about - we are batting....

:))) :))) Good one Miggy....I for one am glad the movie star isn't on the team.....

PAKISTANI PRIDE !!! said:
thanx for calling me a fool raz.....

Its a saying man. I didnt mean anything malicious. Sorry about that.

Shan is from Spain and they overreact once in a while (like us guys from UK) - its Ok Shan - you mean no harm - now take me to your leader..... :))

31.3 Gayle to Younis Khan, one run, now we have a long-on push in these middle overs in one-day cricket which are often a tad boring and ICC is coming up with a remedy

Can anyone shed some light on what ICC is coming up with ??

7 fours in the whole innings thus far. Must be a seriously poor outfield.

inzi gone....! clean bowled by gayle!

pak 152/5 (33.1)

bowled round his legs... poor shot!

Zorawar, I remember reading something about switching around the fielding restrictions overs. For instance, maybe 5 in the first 15, 5 in the second 15, and 5 in the last 20 or osmething like that.

Oh boy - - good that in Middle East there arent too many people from the WIs !!!

damn my fantasy team isnt doing too well here! first malik gets out now inzi!!!

***!

YK gone caught and bowled by gayle...

superb one handed catch

pak 153/6 and in trouble!

Gayle gets Younis. Gayle sa sexy beast strikes twice! Windies Windies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pak are making the mediocre WI bowling attack look very good.

pakistan in big trouble now...

akmal new man in....

I have a baaad feeling about this - need to get to 220+!!!

razzaq and akmal need to pull off one of those historic partnerships now like they did in mohali.

The_Cricket_Devil said:
....man we are so screwed now 230 at best if these guys can do their stuff like mohali

well 230 without our great bowler is poor score

shan said:
The_Cricket_Devil said:
....man we are so screwed now 230 at best if these guys can do their stuff like mohali

You mean he can bat too ?

shan said:
what kind of mission?

mission impossible :$

we are playing west indies, they are just as prone to collapses ( especially without lara) as we are.

shan said:
MenInGreen said:
shan said:
The_Cricket_Devil said:

well i mean who will take wickets? our banana bowler rana?

Actually, he will and so will Afridi and Rao and Malik and Shabbir!!! Just need 230 on the board - WI will collapse thinking about it !

MenInGreen said:
shan said:
MenInGreen said:
shan said:
The_Cricket_Devil said:

well i mean who will take wickets? our banana bowler rana?

Actually, he will and so will Afridi and Rao and Malik and Shabbir!!! Just need 230 on the board - WI will collapse thinking about it !

they are way better chasing the target then defending

nobody better quote above or my screen will explode....

only 3 batsmen to get out under 20 and where in with a good chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back