Pak All Stars XI vs Int World XI | 2nd T20 | Karachi | 21 Oct 2012| Int XI innings

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Match to start in about 10 minutes

EDIT: Match delayed - will start at 7:30 pm Pak time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is cricinfo showing that Zulqarbain Haider, Faisal Iqbal, and Faraz Ahmad are in the squad? :13:

Any updates on Pakistan's playing XI?

Why is cricinfo showing that Zulqarbain Haider, Faisal Iqbal, and Faraz Ahmad are in the squad? :13:

Any updates on Pakistan's playing XI?

Cause they are. :p

Zulqurnain Haider will replace Sarfaraz. Fawad, Anwer and Sarfaraz are gone to play for their domestic clubs.

Cause they are. :p

Zulqurnain Haider will replace Sarfaraz. Fawad, Anwer and Sarfaraz are gone to play for their domestic clubs.
Aren't jamshed and sami also playing somewhere else?

1-1 Jayasuriya out for 0.

Sohail Khan lbw but the ball pitched outside leg so was a poor decision :))

pathetic decision by umpire lol

sadly majority of the decisions in first class are like this and make rubbish bowlers look awesome

They've increased the boundar back to normality it seems, should be a better match today.

yaar mehmano ka kuch to lihaz karo:facepalm:

aisa karo ge tu koi bhi nahi aaye ga

Is tabish playing today? Whats the playing xi like?

expected a better turnout, and from what it seems people dont have much interest in this match after the ordinary cricket displayed yesterday, short boundaries, poor cricket by wxi esp. the drop catches

Horrible bowling. The extras will still be the top scorer at the end of the innings I predict :)

:out run out :))) last thing World XI'd have hoped for.

also these dhols are annoying:facepalm:

18 year old American Steven Taylor in to bat at number 5

why is this tabish so serious about this, it looks like hes playing world cup final. :jf

that didnt look out either

another pathetic decision, quite unprofessional, need better set up here

"Very excited to be in Pakistan. People have been very welcoming. Now hopefully we can go out and win the game!"

"Hopefully the whole world see that Pakistan is safe - the people are hungry for cricket here."

"The biggest goal of this event is to play two games but show the world that Pakistan is safe"

Fav part of Pakistan: "The best part of Pakistan is the friendly people and I love spicy food."

"I hope some day I can come back here again"

Above quotes from Andre Nel :)

why is this tabish so serious about this, it looks like hes playing world cup final. :jf

Haha i guess for players like him this is the only chance he will get to exposure to such a large audience so he wants to show what he can do to make a push a place in the Pakistani side.

Its like players in English county often talk about how the pressure increases when the game is being shown on Sky Sports since for them it is a big opportunity.

Can't believe the commentator wants Tabish not to play to his full potential since its a friendly game :facepalm:

anyone got a live stream? thrs was 1 working on youtube - from a poster called shahid afridi - thats gone off,
anyone post a link link, much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Search for geosuper on youtube. They are streaming it live on their youtube channel.

Does Geo Super really have to show the same ads again and again in a gap of like 30 seconds?

Whats wrong with this channel, its ad after ad and they are all just repeating one after another???

Back