Pak v Eng 4th ODI - Pak Inngs [21/12/05]

Raz said:
I hope Pakistan can shut Allot's mouth up one and for all. Hes become such an annoying commentator on this tour.

He was always annoying and boring, like Bob Willis

Hameed better be playing a hell ofa innings because any momentum w ehave, he throws away to Harmison's maidens.

NO not yet, when we have 100 runs or less than bring AFridi. I would opt for YOunis or Yousaf.

Big test for moyo to shut his critics that he can win Pakistan matches!

Does vice captain really matter? I think all the experienced players like moyo will be showing their support. No need for a specific vice captain.

adi 101 said:
Does vice captain really matter? I think all the experienced players like moyo will be showing their support. No need for a specific vice captain.
Does not matter, but I was just curious. If Afridi isit, any hint for the future?

cut shot by fishy for nothing, still on 0. Hooked to fine leg now on 2

Waqar: 'Fishy has a problem outside the off stump, he looks to drive and just nicks Everything'.....hahahahahahahaha

And as i write this fishy plays and misses.

Is that Noddy sitting next to Yasir Arafat, behind Bobby, that Bold Guy?

I know Noddy is close to Yasir Arafat.......a bit tooo close.

Yasir gets his first 4!!! Pulled through midwicket

pulled from outside the off stump through midwicket for 4, risky, could've got a top edge.

What a lovely backfoot drive through the covers for 4!! Yasir Hameed at his best!!

ahhahhhhhaahhhh......cracking pull shot for 4, by yasir

WE are starting to pick it up which is a good sign

another fish, by yasir. he still hasn't played a cover drive on the front foot yet. oh dear now he has, but no run

look at freddie complaining about lack of booz, i heard him on the BBC and he was aying how he can't wait to get back home, he has no interest in playing cricket. So unproffessional, losers!!!!

Back