Pak v Eng 4th ODI - Pak Inngs [21/12/05]

well guess anyone who doesnt spin could be called a "fast" bowleer. It just depends which spinner's pace u are comparing plunketts to :p

Yet another wide from Plunkett the 9th of the England innings

I have seen Yousf and Yasir get into some trouble running together in the past. Hopefully, they have sorted those problems out.

lucky pull shot by yasir, not from the middle, but 4, steady fishy.

Plunkett is so enraged at losing the test and ODI series that he's giving Hameed enough runs to convince the selectors to recall him on a permanent basis as revenge.

hasanahmad said:
If Yasir gets a 50 kiss the chances of Imran Farhat goodbye
Not at all.

Hameed needs to get close to a hundred if he wants to cement himself.

hasanahmad said:
Yasir Hameed will be good vs Indian Medium Pacers

Yeah rite!!!

He'll be plumb LBW to Irfan, like last time.

hasanahmad said:
well he wont be dropped thats what im saying.
I doubt it. He's only playing because Inzy is resting.

Hameed will have to prove that he is the man for the job. And it'll be for Tests, because I can't see him fitting in the ODIs unless YK doesn't play.

not only can yasir fish but he has shown us to be a delightful french cutter with that inside edge for 4 wat a well rounded person

WHAT A SHOT by Yasir, bisected to fielders on the on sode for 4

HaHaHa

India just took the new ball, guess who is leading the attack with the new ball...anyone

Chuckie Singh :)))

After an appeal for bat and pad catch, Manjrekar says during the replay "Great seam position by Herbie...a seamer would be proud of it"

Now they have given the third over to Kumble, with the new ball...Pathan is taken off after bowling a few balls with the new ball

I guess they are trying to improve that overseas record by giving chances to their spinners with the new ball

And now Manjrekar says "Almost 100 Ks, Kumble's last delivery"

HaHaHa :))) :)))

GWAAAN Birdseye!

He gets a lot of stick, but is a classy playa - hope he does well so he can make it to the test side and finally.......we can have a genuine opener!

Monsee said:
HaHaHa

India just took the new ball, guess who is leading the attack with the new ball...anyone

After an appeal for bat and pad catch, Manjrekar says during the replay "Great seam position by Herbie...a seamer would be proud of it"

Now they have given the third over to Kumble, with the new ball...Pathan is taken off after bowling a few balls with the new ball

I guess they are trying to improve that overseas record by giving chances to their spinners with the new ball

Manjrekar's commentating on the Pak-Eng match

Monsee said:
HaHaHa

What are u talking about???? Sanjay Manjrejar is in Pakistan.

What HAVE u been smoking????

yk said:
What are u talking about???? Sanjay Manjrejar is in Pakistan.

What HAVE u been smoking????

Whoever it was...he said that

Maybe it was Shastri...they all sound the same :D

maybe it was waqar realizing that his commentary sucked in pakistan and he could go to india and do it where he is liked more :p

Monsee said:
HaHaHa

since when did u start watching the indians? :))

scouting for talent are we? maybe u can find a fellow niswaree like urself

The_Cricket_Devil said:
maybe it was waqar realizing that his commentary sucked in pakistan and he could go to india and do it where he is liked more :p

You never know, maybe they asked him to bring his Axxcellent commentary over the border :D

Eng dropped Usman Afzal a couple of years ago coz they said he was fat, what about blackwell????

Racist!!!!

HAFRIDI said:
since when did u start watching the indians? :))

scouting for talent are we? maybe u can find a fellow niswaree like urself

Only Pathanis like you are the Niswaaris...Punjabi people don't take Niswari

We are on about Lassi as in 'Irshad the Lassi Maker or Younas the Lassi Maker' :p

yk said:
Eng dropped Usman Afzal a couple of years ago coz they said he was fat, what about blackwell????

Racist!!!!

Blackwell will fit right at home with Wasti...they will look like twin Ganindaays :16:

Lot of people were calling for Beeraay's head, in the first innings of Multan, before he was called in the 2nd innings

So anyone wanna drop Asif, heard he is barely low 80's :p

Poor Monsee still thinking Shabbir got stick because he wasn't quick enough...

Oh, here you are!

And I've been posting in the other thread all this time, wondering why it was so empty!

21.4 Collingwood to Yasir Hameed, wide: no run, short and well wide
outside off, went for the cut, beaten

Insane commentary by the racist Indian bunch at Cricinfo.

Beaten? It was a wide for God's sake!

Ace Base said:
Oh, here you are!

And I've been posting in the other thread all this time, wondering why it was so empty!

hahahaha, i was gona say how come ppl are posting on both threads

u loner :D

Big Mac said:
Poor Monsee still thinking Shabbir got stick because he wasn't quick enough...

Big Mac open your eyes, here read this again

"Lot of people were calling for Beeraay's head, in the first innings of Multan, before he was called in the 2nd innings"

Read the bold part...the one that is kinda prominent :p

If you didn't notice, they most here didn't start calling for Beeraay's head till the 3rd or 4th day (Due to the chucking), before that everyone on this site was saying "Oh he is down to the mid 70's to barely low 80's...why Pakistan needs him"

2 maidens in a row from Blacky

Last edited:
Monsee said:

"Lot of people were calling for Beeraay's head, in the first innings of Multan, before he was called in the 2nd innings"

If you didn't notice, they most here didn't start calling for Beeraay's head till the 3rd or 4th day (Due to the chucking), before that everyone on this site was saying "Oh he is down to the mid 70's to barely low 80's...why Pakistan needs him"

who's everyone? As far as i remember it was always about his ineffectiveness

HAFRIDI said:
yeh!! kashmiri ,mirpuri wateva u wanna call it :19:

so screw u monsee niswaree wala :107:

Ikhwaan, Ikhwaan

I know you guys are joking around, but really ethnicity can be a sensitive issue and Alhumdulillah Muslims don't care for this kind of thing anyway. So lets just be brothers and sisters in Islaam and avoid these sort of jokes that can be taken in the wrong way.

Ace Base said:
Ikhwaan, Ikhwaan

I know you guys are joking around, but really ethnicity can be a sensitive issue and Alhumdulillah Muslims don't care for this kind of thing anyway. So lets just be brothers and sisters in Islaam and avoid these sort of jokes that can be taken in the wrong way.

i dont even know what a niswaree is, i think its someone who takes niswaar, that weird looking powder(monsee loves it) ;-)

nothing to do with ethnicity

HAFRIDI said:
hahahaha, i was gona say how come ppl are posting on both threads

u loner :D

Yes, Hafridi, I feel really stupid now!

I swear I posted lime eleven times in a row and still no response.

Then I met zaf1986, but he too was gone after two posts and I was like: "Man, these guys are really bored with the match today. None of them want to post on here, not even Monsee!"

And to think I wasted all my valuable comments in an empty room!

Ace Base said:

Then I met zaf1986, but he too was gone after two posts and I was like: "Man, these guys are really bored with the match today. None of them want to post on here, not even Monsee!"

u could always repost em here :p not only do we get ur valuable comments but u get a nice POST COUNT increase :D

Yousuf and Yasir do worry me when it comes to running between the wickets.

Ace Base said:

hahah :))

hope u feel at home here, especially with niswaree aka monsee right here beside u

The_Cricket_Devil said:
u could always repost em here :p not only do we get ur valuable comments but u get a nice POST COUNT increase :D

Why, what happens if my post count increases?

pakistani pride said:
hameed playing for personal glory ! and moyo is sleeping !

well moyo finally seems to be waking up but hameed is well being hameed id rather he just fish than go on like this...

Niswaar is that stuff that Pathans chew, innit?

Is Monsee a pathan dude?

If so, big one, man. All my fellow Emaratis really respect the Pathans. Masha Allah, Pathans are strong brothers in Eemaan and physically.

These 2 need to put another 60-80 runs on, that will be a solid platform for the BEAST to launch

Monsee said:

Find me some posts where people consistently called for Shabbir to be dropped based on his speed? Even the incidents you mention are because he looked about as dangerous as a rolled up newspaper against a tank. All the criticism he was getting was purely about being a chucker.

Back