Pak Vs Sri |day 5|1st Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst would be if id doesn't train but the conditions are overcast.Then we'll fold within the first session.Inzamam is the key man he has to dig deep to pull out a miracle.But I just have a feeling it is Murli time.

fingers crossed, its really pouring down in here..i hope sames the case in srilanka :D

cavin420 said:
fingers crossed, its really pouring down in here..i hope sames the case in srilanka :D

It better be or you are in trouble :p

BBC seemed confused. They say Thursday (ie today) is predicted to be sunny but current nearest observations say thundery showers

Slugger said:
where is here?
here in england..............:11:

btw, i slept after tea yesterday , malik played a lot of balls for his 30 odd, and lets get rid of younis khan :p

Daoud said:
BBC seemed confused. They say Thursday (ie today) is predicted to be sunny but current nearest observations say thundery showers
well in short , that means its going to be another perfect day for cricket :6::6:

they had the same predictions for yesterday as well............and we all know about the thunderstorms and scatter showers ehh:|

Waheed_one said:
Hello All........we can win this.............or can we???
yes, and can pigs fly :O

seriously have got nothing to loose if we attack, if we stay defensive...then we can loose, i blv we need to attack at the right time n then defend take it session by session....and after tea ***** the situation but one things for sure, if we defend and play with a negative mindset, then definitly loosing.......

defend before lunch.attack until tea....................defend until drinks.attack frest of teh day?

sounds good?

I don';t know they are trying with genetically engire a pig with wings.......it might be able to fly

They already made glow in the dark pig....dam those japanese!

just heard aamir sohails interview, agree with only 1 point he made, he said to a question which was why is inzi always hiding at no5, and sending youngsters above him (faisal iqbal) , he said inzi has always been like that, saves his beloved position , in the past i iwlll give you an exampe of series in 94 against austraila, we follwed on against aus, and salim malik scored 237 :11: and won pak the match single handedly, then 2nd test pak 4th day , were 60 for 5, again salim scored 170 runs..now if inzi wants to prove his greatness and join the league he has to save this test match!!!!!!!

Waheed_one said:
defend before lunch.attack until tea....................defend until drinks.attack frest of teh day?

sounds good?

I don';t know they are trying with genetically engire a pig with wings.......it might be able to fly

They already made glow in the dark pig....dam those japanese!
aha, well i know for a fact that donkeys in pakistan are flying , saw it in one of the pics....i think they are feeding donkeys naswar :D so why not use naswar on pings ;-)

cavin420 said:
aha, well i know for a fact that donkeys in pakistan are flying , saw it in one of the pics....i think they are feeding donkeys naswar :D so why not use naswar on pings ;-)

Good point.............But..how come it doesn';t work on pathans?

All I know the only time a pathan ( Ik Pahthan) flys is from Another Pathans bat( the Beast).

Waheed_one said:
All I know the only time a pathan ( Ik Pahthan) flys is from Another Pathans bat( the Beast).

:))) :))) :)))

"That is pure violence, nothing else but"- Classic quote from Dean Jones when Afridi charged down the track gave himself room and smashed Pathan for 4 over extra cover.

hey slamz raz, long time no sea no ocean no river :O

you alrighty??

15 more min then we are on air :11:

What time does the match start today?

G.M.T - 4:00 ??

cavin420 said:
just heard aamir sohails interview, agree with only 1 point he made, he said to a question which was why is inzi always hiding at no5, and sending youngsters above him (faisal iqbal) , he said inzi has always been like that, saves his beloved position , in the past i iwlll give you an exampe of series in 94 against austraila, we follwed on against aus, and salim malik scored 237 :11: and won pak the match single handedly, then 2nd test pak 4th day , were 60 for 5, again salim scored 170 runs..now if inzi wants to prove his greatness and join the league he has to save this test match!!!!!!!

trust amir sohail to add the cynical flavour to all this haha.but the guy makes a good point.....so having lassi eh cav.....one day when u grow up and ull be living on ur own and wont be having the luxuries of home u WILL NOT be having lassi at home or home made prathas.....i wish my mom was here,i hate you cav....oh and good morning kid ;) so, what does little cav predict for today?

cavin420 said:
hey slamz raz, long time no sea no ocean no river :O

you alrighty??

15 more min then we are on air :11:

Yeah im fine thanks, had a few rough nights so havent been able to wake up for the cricket unfortunately. I go to sleep at 2am and say to myself ill wake up at 5. No chance!!!! Today i just havent gone to sleep, although im feeling quite drowsy!

cornelius said:
trust amir sohail to add the cynical flavour to all this haha.but the guy makes a good point.....so having lassi eh cav.....one day when u grow up and ull be living on ur own and wont be having the luxuries of home u WILL NOT be having lassi at home or home made prathas.....i wish my mom was here,i hate you cav....oh and good morning kid ;) so, what does little cav predict for today?
cav smells somethings on fire, whats that smell , oh its cornelius , hes burning :16:

predictions inshAllah draw, but if freedi can play a master baster beastly innings then we might be able to win it....................but who knows it might even be raining ;-)

how are you?

Raz said:
Yeah im fine thanks, had a few rough nights so havent been able to wake up for the cricket unfortunately. I go to sleep at 2am and say to myself ill wake up at 5. No chance!!!! Today i just havent gone to sleep, although im feeling quite drowsy!
i know the temptaion of freedi is too hard to resist ;-)

Easatheman said:
Thank you.

And how are you today Cavin bhai? :D
cavin bhai :O :O

oo easa bhai your older then me....please dont embarace me like this :13:

im ok looking forward to malik cheeta,s innings , then inzi,s n then freeedis :16: hope they score big runs today!!!!

sneekysneeky said:
20 mins till play starts
and in 3 minutes we are on air :11:

will bring you the pitch report, sneaky peaky i know the guy is still playing tamil movies so no chance for you to get the pitch report ;-)

Cloud cover according to weather.com and loosk liek the ball will swing.

cavin420 said:

will bring you the pitch report, sneaky peaky i know the guy is still playing tamil movies so no chance for you to get the pitch report ;-)

Man im starving!! But ive got no food left! Any suggestions of where i can grab a bite to eat?

cavin420 said:

15 mins left... lol at tamil movies

ok we are on air, and it looks grey :(

i just saw how younis khan got out, pathetic......................::| what was he thinking

weather looks as it would stay dry throughout................:6:

cavin420 said:
cavin bhai :O :O

oo easa bhai your older then me....please dont embarace me like this :13:

im ok looking forward to malik cheeta,s innings , then inzi,s n then freeedis :16: hope they score big runs today!!!!

No harm in calling a Muslim brother, 'bhai'.

Inshallah Freedi and Inzi, and Sifarshi player will score. :D

Raz said:
Man im starving!! But ive got no food left! Any suggestions of where i can grab a bite to eat?
any petrol stations/pumps around? they usually have some good things on offer ;-)

or go for eggs, dont you have any eggs at home?????omlates :11:

Last edited:
Raz said:

Err wudnt you have a better idea since you know where you live or atleast you should? :13:

Easatheman said:
No harm in calling a Muslim brother, 'bhai'.

Inshallah Freedi and Inzi, and Sifarshi player will score. :D
ok easa bhai :D

man ranjit fernando is sweating like hell.............(if pak batters can bat as long as they can, srilankan bowlers will tire out hopefully:D even sanjay manejeraker is sweating ...(and i blv they are sat in an Air/conditioned room or atleast have a fan

ok pitch is rough n tough, ...ball will keep low....thats the word from the pitch report.............

Geordie Ahmed said:
Err wudnt you have a better idea since you know where you live or atleast you should? :13:
Hahah. Go to PETROL PUMP or do you guys have like a 7-11 or White Hen in the UK?

Geordie Ahmed said:

I dont really know the area that well. All i know is where Dixy's McDonalds and other take aways are ;-)

Zohaib said:
Hahah. Go to PETROL PUMP or do you guys have like a 7-11 or White Hen in the UK?

Too expensive, remember im a student, im poor!

raz, eggs !!!!rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont have any eggs?????no bread????????? or milk......
if you have milk , yougurt and sugar make lassi ;-) you will sleep like a baby for 10 hours trust me no bhook then :11:

cavin420 said:
raz, eggs !!!!rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont have any eggs?????no bread????????? or milk......
if you have milk , yougurt and sugar make lassi ;-) you will sleep like a baby for 10 hours trust me no bhook then :11:

Nope dont have anything, been relying on take aways for the past week! :D

Raz said:
Too expensive, remember im a student, im poor!

raz do u smoke?have a few smokes,kills the appetite,then go to sleep,ull be ok for a bit,and then ull wake up in the middle of ur sleep with an aching stomach and a headache.u can thank me later.

I hope PAK dont JUST concentrate on Murli, because they also have BANDARA! and Slinga and Mahroof and..... Fernando

cavin420 said:

You sound like an experienced Lassi maker...why don't you apply with Pak team.

After all Arshad khan will not be a 'Young Lad' for ever :21:

Players have come out, Malik to be on strike.

Monsee said:
You sound like an experienced Lassi maker...why don't you apply with Pak team.

After all Arshad khan will not be a 'Young Lad' for ever :21:

It is been years since i drank a quality Lassi!

Raz said:
I dont really know the area that well. All i know is where Dixy's McDonalds and other take aways are ;-)

U at Uni? surely you shud know the area enough by now, no?

Nicely driven through the covers by Malik and gets 3 runs for it. Malinga gives away an extra run.

Overpitched and Faisal drives it beautifully through the covers for 4. Nice looking shot!!

Geordie Ahmed said:
U at Uni? surely you shud know the area enough by now, no?

Yeah kind of although its an area of London that has very few attractions!

COME ONE FAISAL BUOY COME ONN! hows our "mundia sialkotia" playing so far?

Geordie Ahmed said:
Im a student, i aint poor - then again im still living at home :19:

Whereas i pay just over 100 pounds a week on accomodation alone!

Geordie Ahmed said:
Im so not confident with these 2 batsmen :42: :42:

calm down geordie, malik and faisal are gonna turn it on today.trust me,once in ur life,if ur ever gonna trust me,do it now.theyre gonna rock,i know it.just u watch bro.

murali comes in straight away....

i feel faisal has had a good long converastion with uncle javed before coming to bat..looks good thus far

shaoib cheeta takes a single of the first ball

101 for 2

Sharp turn and flicked away nicely through square leg for a single.

ok seriously jokes apart, paksitan have a big chance if faisal plays a big innings, his technique against spin is awsome!!!

cornelius said:
calm down geordie, malik and faisal are gonna turn it on today.trust me,once in ur life,if ur ever gonna trust me,do it now.theyre gonna rock,i know it.just u watch bro.

Murali is already on :42: :42: :42:

Im worried BUT insha'allah we can somehow save this match :19:

Sweep shot from Faisal and picks up a single off the last ball over the over

102-2

Damn so much turn and quick turn! Every ball coming in looks so scary!!

Geordie Ahmed said:
Murali is already on :42: :42: :42:

Im worried BUT insha'allah we can somehow save this match :19:

what r u crazy?bakwaas kar rha thaa main...were all gonna die!!!!!!! :110:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back