Pak Vs Sri |day 5|1st Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys did anyone take note of the pitch report? Could I have an update please?

hey guys this is my first time here....how we looking thus far..honestly speaking any chance of a win... i cant see the match so i am just following up on cricinfo...

Maharoof teasing Faisal outside the offstump.

rizboy said:
hey guys this is my first time here....how we looking thus far..honestly speaking any chance of a win... i cant see the match so i am just following up on cricinfo...

Try Cricbuzz , it is much faster....uh ignore the stupid comments on the right panel though

rizboy said:

hey rizboy nice to have u here.cant watch the match eh?join the club.btw followingthe match on PP here is far more interesting than cricinfo.ol cavin should have nothing else to do anyways ;)

weather: getting dull and gloomy :(

malik cheetah and faisal looking decent thus far!!!

thanx cornelius... so people join in here from around the world or what? or is it mainly north america?

Sheikh said:
Guys did anyone take note of the pitch report? Could I have an update please?
rough n tough, will get more slower n lower......................!

102 for 2

How long will Faisal's patience last?

rizboy said:
thanx cornelius... so people join in here from around the world or what? or is it mainly north america?
nope, everyone here logs in from TOOBA TAIK SINGH ,

malik playing murali with ease (play him for 5 to 10 overs without giving him a wicket im sure he will panick and start doing differnt things!!!

rizboy said:

mainly UK but members from US, Canada, Pakistan etc etc

Proper International :19:

it's hilarious how dilshan keeps diving around trying to scuff up the pitch

it might just rain .... weather there changes much faster than anywhere else

rizboy said:

yeah we have all sorts.im somewhere in canada,lots from north america here.but i think most of the guys here are from uk.but cant say really,pakistan say bhee hain,quite a few from the middle east, a few from finland(not kidding) ausralia,all over.anyways,back to the game. CAVIN, is the ball swinging alot?its overcast right?

Easatheman said:
How long will Faisal's patience last?
inshAllah, im hoping miandad has given him a good lecture...so he wont throw it away.....looks solid so far...long may he continue...all the bedt to him..has played some lovely drives without any runs though...

i think if these two can put on another hundred runs.. i think we might be in for a special finish...with afridi to come anything is possible...hence at york we say redefine the possible...he could do just that lol

Geordie Ahmed said:
quit the damn negativity :15:

oh dnot ya worry my magpie friend.i still hold to my beliefs in me predictions,malik and faisal are gona rock. but were all gonna die,thats another story though.

nafajafam said:
salaam guys, how are things looking?
waslam nafa..jafa....
tfaisal dances down the track and 444444444444444444444444444
down the ground to murali :11:

107 for 2

The way things are, SL in tests shd play with only 3 bowlers....two alternating from one end the murali from the other. pack the remaining 8 with batsmen :) They hardly seem to use anyone else for more than half a dozen overs

Down the track and smashed down the track for 4 off Murali by Faisal

muralis firgures look good 16 overs 22 runs with 2 wickets... damn... i hope it rains for like 10 mins and he gets hit by lightning nothing serious...just enough for him not to bowl today...hehe how is that for optimism

nafajafam said:
Try to post the score often guys.
i would like to remind peeps again, if you would like top notch commentery from cav, keep those donations coming through paypal...and remember to send at my personal address ;-)

getting darker out their....rains surely in the air soon !!

end of the over

107 for 2

rizboy said:
muralis firgures look good 16 overs 22 runs with 2 wickets... damn... i hope it rains for like 10 mins and he gets hit by lightning nothing serious...just enough for him not to bowl today...hehe how is that for optimism

Id rather see him at his best and getting smashed all over the place by Afridi and co :D :16:

44444444444 to malik cheetah skillfull shot throuh the slips and gully

111 for 2

and its raining mennnnnnnnnn hola loyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its raining men :11

2 more runs to malik

113 for 2

cavin420 said:
just like i said, covers are ready to be brought in :D:D :11:

rain definitly around the corner ;-)

right well im off.good luck boys. AND GEORDIE, "TENSION NAHEE LAINI" ........later cav.

cornelius said:
right well im off.good luck boys. AND GEORDIE, "TENSION NAHEE LAINI" ........later cav.
aight take it eazy deer :p

sweet dreams...........ciao0000000

faisal beaten dosra......didnt pick it up faisal

Tupac said:
yaar cav....don't you sleep?
joo sota hai woh khoota hai (hopefully you understand urdu/hindi :11:

faisal not looking comfortable, or lankans as usual just ooohing and aaaahing ....and he sweeeeeeeeeps for 1 run though

114 for 2

that was a big off spiner well played by malik cheetah.............end of the over

114 for 2

umpires you bloody cheats, its raining , get all the players off the field ASAP...........what are you doing you @#'@"£""£"$"$"££" more water more damage on the pitch:| ball will skid more...........................and already we have a chucker bowling against us.....:|

loud apeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
we are going upstairs for the stumpjing
and itsssssssssssssssssssss nottttttttttttttttt outtttttttttttttttttttttttt
phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

surely cant give that out......come on umpire green light come on boy

yep green light malik survives :11:

quick single......loads of shouts.....and cheekhs
malik came down the track and pushed it and ran

good shabashhh

117 for 2
make that 120 for 2

3 runs to faisal late cut :11:

too be honest, im kinda disapointed now since i wanted too see some good cricket being played here by pak (which was exactly what they were doing:|

perhaps when we are 5 wickets down then it can rain for as long as .........:p

the umpires have called in the covers, probably as a
precautionary measure as it's not raining that heavily at the
moment, just few drops here and there.

whatever I am so glad the rain came. This is a almost impossible match to even save.

There is a ring of dangerous dark clouds looming large around the
ground and things are looking ominous,

I was just about to leave and get some nachos and come watch Pak gind it out. Maaan!

i would be surprized if they come back and resume play today...no chance ...grounds filled with water......(i mean the covers:|

Allah ki rehmat hai. Baarish ai hai Pakistan ko bachane kei liye.

Thank God. It doesn't look like they will be out playing anytime soon. The less overs Pakistan have to face the better.

It's getting better! Rain has stopped, only a slight drizzle now. But there is a large cloud cover yet.

We've lost a good 6-7 overs already and we should lose atleast another 10 more by the way things are looking!

waheed khan - how were we suppose to win this match exactly?

Waheed_one said:
I wanted to Win
Well if u had noticed the way the match has progressed and the way we have batted since the very beginning of the 2nd innings you would know that we're not looking for a win so please don't expect one!

Groundsmen are out. Not sure if they're just adjusting the covers or preparing to take them off. At the worst we might see a half hr of play before lunch

Oh no they're taking the covers off!!! By the looks of it we might have play in abt 15 mins or so. That would a tricky 8-10 over period before lunch. This could be vital to our chances!!

Sorry guys all of you jumped on me.......................Miracles do happen.and Pak is King of come backs wins.

Ok this may take longer than I thought. By the looks of it they're slow to take the covers off and their soaking op parts of the outfield

nafajafam said:
I would rather Pakistan fight it out and not be saved by the rain.... and now I run.
Well then I suppose what you're saying is that we should be angry at Allah for making it rain?

Okay im gonna bring back my prediction to a tricky period of 4-5 overs before lunch!

We need a combined effort of rain dances in lahori's thread please.

thanks for your concern. :25:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back