Pak Vs Sri |day 5|1st Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hash said:
yep. Sitting in an internet cafe just off sukhumvit road in Bangkok.

How do you like it?

Planning to stay long?

malik cheetah playing murali beautifully, reading his pehla,s dosras, teesras with perfection :11:

145 for 2

Easatheman said:
How do you like it?

Planning to stay long?

Been here since March 3rd and am returnig next week. Love Thailand to bits. Been coming here here every year since 1996.

145 for 2. Another over negotiated. 64 to go.

Hash said:
Been here since March 3rd and am returnig next week. Love Thailand to bits. Been coming here here every year since 1996.

I've been to Thailand once.

I liked the Chiang Mai Night Market. Had a lot of awesome stuff! :D

Hash said:

so its purely thailand which keeps getting you back year after year nothing else , cav winks;)

single down to fine leg...........to faisal

146 for 2

You would think Sri Lanka would have to play amazingly well or Pakistan play amazingly badly for this not to end in a draw.

hash, do you know what hakeema makaa tou toush means????

malik remains on 49

faisal on 42 will be facing murali!

Whippy squash said:
You would think Sri Lanka would have to play amazingly well or Pakistan play amazingly badly for this not to end in a draw.

Pakistan is capable of doing the unthinkable, therfore will keep our fingers crossed..

78 overs left in the day, is that possible?

That's what it says on CricBuzz.

Malik - 49 (182)

Iqbal - 42 (118)

Good batting..

Was going to pop over to Malaysia for 4 nights on this visit but went to Tokyo instead!

Enlighten me cavin for I have no idea? I presume it is Thai? I know enough to explain directions to a taxi driver and that is about all.

aabbasi said:
Pakistan is capable of doing the unthinkable, therfore will keep our fingers crossed..
being an optimist, i would like to think freedi will score a super duper beastly hundred or 80 odd which will win pak the game,........but realistically i know not going to happen if faisal and malik cheetah can bat out the whole day ;-)

146 for 2
malik cheeta will be on strike can he bring his 50 up in this over?

Maiden for Murali.

Well negotiated, Iqbal.

bandar comes ack into the attack
malik defends...................
500000000000000000000000000000 to malikkkkk cheeeeeeeetah with that 2 ..........:D:11:

Ps : hash nevermind!

can anyone tell if murali and bandara are getting the ball to turn or do something which would trouble the batsmen?

get rid of younis khan, we might as well have found ourselves a new no 3 in test cricket as well.....ala malik cheetah.....................younis should take batting lessons frm malik now :16:

148 for 2

Muddaser said:
Hash,

What exactly do you do?

I am part of the Bangkok underworld.

Or if you want the truth...

My father has been working in Bangkok on and off since 1996 so visiting my parents. They will be returning in a couple of months so thought I would take the opportunity of a free place to stay. Did an internship at the UN while I was here which was good as I am looking to get into NGO work myself

infact malik can teach younis on how to play murali ;-)

faisal on 42* as well!

pak need another 310 runs to win!

Well bowled by Murali, Malik squared up.

How many overs are left in the day, minimum?

tahaqureshi said:
can anyone tell if murali and bandara are getting the ball to turn or do something which would trouble the batsmen?
turning it along way alright, but its really slow turn......and some good batting :11:

149 for 2

Easatheman said:
How many overs are left in the day, minimum?
after the rain, 75 overs were minimum till lunch they bowled 7 or 8 hours so hmm around 65 more overs to go.....

We need to go at 4.75 RPO from now on to win.

65 overs - 309 runs

dances down the wicket pushes it to mid on thinks about the single faisal sent back...looking to attack now faisal :11:

maiden over

Easatheman said:
We need to go at 4.75 RPO from now on to win.

65 overs - 309 runs

If you play it like an ODI you will lose.

Lets just concentrate on securing a draw before we go for the win. If we are in a striking distance with say Afridi out there, then by all means go for it.

Not right now though

Hash said:
But isn't he a useless sifarishi?

Useless tinpot player, he shouldn't fix matches, captain, no he didn't get cheated on, but he;s the future captain, he shouldn't be doing this. Malik, oh he's useless, no tecqniqe little sifarshi, shouldn't play tests.

I think Malik is trying to raise the tempo here, and really, as long as he doesn't get out, I dont care what he does :p 156/2

negative bowling starts, leggie comes around the wicket................just to frustrate the batters...........

comes down the track malik :16:

and picks up a single!!!

157 for 2

dances down the track 44444444444444444
and 500000000000 to faisal :11:

well played son!!!

then foolllooows it up with a 2..back foot punch

167 for 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back