Pak Vs Sri |day 5|1st Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must build another partnership! We have to see the new ball through without losing another wicket!

New man in, Shahid Afridi, no I'm just joking around,

Its our very own Inzamam to obliterate this Sri Lankan attack.

non the less what a great knock by faisal well done lad, your uncle will be proud of you, i still feel it was not out, never looked out in real time, i thought had a inside edge..but replays showed was marginaly outside off stump
here comes inzi!

damn this new ball is going to be soo important.. we really cant give any more wickets
away to this.. if lanka can pick up another 2 or so that will then give murali enough time
to try and go for the finish...

Sad end !! All set for his 100 here ! Anyway - we are still not out of the woods !

But well played Faisal - now we need to build on this performance - nothing in the pitch.

oh and yes great knock by him... stayed in the middle for a long time which was very
important...

cavin420 said:
that hit faisal outside the off stump........pak didnt get those decisions in their favour then why the hell srilanka can???
maharoof does it for srilanka

Hit him about 5mm outside the line. Can't complain about that especially when the same umpire gave Malik not out when he was completely plumb

well like amir sohail said, inzi has to prove hes a big player.....by saving this match for pak........................i only agree to this comment ever made by sohail have it onrecord!!!!!!

Big Mac said:
Hit him about 5mm outside the line. Can't complain about that especially when the same umpire gave Malik not out when he was completely plumb
well if he gave one in our favour then its ok, i forgive him :16:

strong case of kamran akmal after the fall of this wicket???

so faisal and malik played 50 overs great now only 44 overs left we should do it

Big Mac said:

Oi BM - if we wanted "Fair and Balanced" analysis, we would have tuned in to FoxNews ! At PP we pride ourselves on being biased!

44 overs is a lot of time yaaro !! The land looks so dry, I wonder if the drought is to be broken by some much needed rain - of course for the Sri Lankan people....

Big Mac said:
by the way, why did you have to reuin my 5 minutes of spot light:|

inzi doesnt look too good at the moment no feet movement yet!

MenInGreen said:
Oi BM - if we wanted "Fair and Balanced" analysis, we would have tuned in to FoxNews ! At PP we pride ourselves on being biased!
So we should be screaming, "That bloody umpire is blind, he can't see that that ball is gonna swing away, how in the world can you give that out! The ball was gonna swing away, and bounce over the stumps. Geez these umpires are blind!" Is that what we should be doing?

MenInGreen said:

I apologise, just give me two minutes to compose myself and I'll be back with a rant against the racist cheating Darrell Hair ka baap Aussie swine.

Look at the racist haraami umpire again, he didn't give that out because the bowler is blacker than Shoaib Malik.

looked plumb but thank God the umpire makes a menze :D:D :16:

very very very extremly close......phewww
malik survives again maharoof

Big Mac said:
I apologise, just give me two minutes to compose myself and I'll be back with a rant against the racist cheating Darrell Hair ka baap Aussie swine.

Good man.... remember "fair" is a word used by wimps.... Real men show genuine bias! :))

83.3 Maharoof to Malik, no run, jagged back in after pitching on the off, hit Malik on his left pad as he looked to turn it towards the leg side, huge huge appeal but it was turned down, umpire Davis might have felt it was missing leg

Big Mac said:
Look at the racist haraami umpire again, he didn't give that out because the bowler is blacker than Shoaib Malik.
:))):)):)))

ha ha h ah aha h ah aha, he h eh eh eh eh eh ehe, mu ha ha h ah aha ha ha haha, ke ke ke k eke ke, wak aka ka ka ka kaka

187 for 2 end of the over

good umpiring

now we should not complain when other umpires guve few decision against us

Off and middle stump were visible so understandable decision. This Maharoof spell may decide this match.

MenInGreen said:
Good man.... remember "fair" is a word used by wimps.... Real men show genuine bias! :))
Then why don't you ever use the word "fair" wimp :p

this is also an oppurtunity for Inzi to get back in form....
no run scoring reqd. just defend nd defend nd defend.........

I think the next 3 should be Razzaq, Akmal, Afridi in that order. What do you guys think?

How many overs are left before tea ?

We should look to play this session out

wow another cracking shot, ricky ponting you have serious competiton :11:

malik 44444444444444

206 for 2

malik being a malik, knows who to bribe before that inning begins ;-)

wow that was rather nice ;-)

winks at sneak peak again cav

Pakistan require 252 runs to win, in 39 overs.

Required Run Rate : 6.47 an over.

LBW SHOUT!

Not out

ooo nearly, had their not been an inside edge inzi was a goner....come on inzi shabash

get your front foot outttttttttttttt

TaxiDriver said:
Salaam brothers.

Man I felt so much better this morning.

C'MON PAAKISTAN.....
waslam,

these 2 need to bat for another 1 hour minimum or 20 overs........either one

i seriously under estimated srilankas off the field talents they seem to be blessed as well ;-)

murali comes back.....malik cheetah plays him with eaze :11:

woow
shot of the matchhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!1111
inziiiiiii you world classsssssssssssssssssss aloooooooooooooooo eater :D

211 for 3

cavin420 said:
i seriously under estimated srilankas off the field talents they seem to be blessed as well ;-)

murali comes back.....malik cheetah plays him with eaze :11:
baray ghor se dekh raha hai chotu :D

444444 by inzi

Yeap...
I've been doing some stupid calcs....each partnership needs to be facing approx. 6 overs.
38 overs remaining with 7wkts in hand.
Even if they die...want them to die trying.....sorry to be pessimistic...just really nervous.
Anyone know how the weather is looking?

C'Mon PAAKISTAN...

Is it 37 overs left taking the lost overs into consideration. SO basically is it 37 or 37 minus the overs lost

malik nearly 280 balls for his 81 not bad for a bits n pieces cricketer ehh ;-)

2 runs to inzi punches it to midon

214 for 3

keep this on record , ill say it now SHOAIB MALIK SO FAR HAS BEEN THE BEST PLAYER AGAINST MURALI IN A LONG LONG TIME!!!! PLAYS HIM WITH SUCH EAZE, I DOUBT EVEN RICKY PONTING WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT IN HIS SAD LIFE :p

ps : sneak peak wow that was rather the best of the lot ;-)

216 for 3
they 2 need to aleast bat for another 10 overs, considering the fact no mohd sami, no shoaib akhtar (who are more then reasonable tail enders)

these 2 need to fight for as long as possible

cavin420 said:
keep this on record , ill say it now SHOAIB MALIK SO FAR HAS BEEN THE BEST PLAYER AGAINST MURALI IN A LONG LONG TIME!!!! PLAYS HIM WITH SUCH EAZE, I DOUBT EVEN RICKY PONTING WOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT IN HIS SAD LIFE :p

ps : sneak peak wow that was rather the best of the lot ;-)
malik is playing very well...

:D

malik has played 45 overs himself! whats the record for maximum number of balls faced in the fourth innings of a test match?

tahaqureshi said:
malik has played 45 overs himself! whats the record for maximum number of balls faced in the fourth innings of a test match?
I'd say look up Hanif Mohammad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back