Pak Vs Sri |day 5|1st Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Cricinfo, Ask Steven the question taha. Find an old Ask Steven article, and on the bottom, theres a way to ask questions.

Pakistan 223-3 right now, and Inzamam looking a little lazy. Too lazy.

ok you mod (who by the way i pay handsomly) can put that malik post i made on the homepage or even make it the post of the decade ;-)

wow.......hes playing muralis pehlas, doosras,teesras without any prob at all...what a player!!!!

wow 444444444444444444444444

what a reply classssssssssssssyy backfoot punch inzi:D

227 for 3

Wow this Shoaib innings reminds me his namesake Pakistani opener who took his time scoring runs. Thankfully it seems like the wicket has not deteriorated...in which case they could have made an effort for the total.

Kashif said:
Wow this Shoaib innings reminds me his namesake Pakistani opener who took his time scoring runs. Thankfully it seems like the wicket has not deteriorated...in which case they could have made an effort for the total.
watching shoaib mohammad bat was nothing less then torture!! please dont compare malik cheetah with shoaib mohammad i beg you :p

227 for 3

Murali round the wicket, watch out for the doosra.

tahaqureshi said:
are we going for the win?
If Afridi is the next man in, then we're going for a win. If Razzaq is the next man in, we're still going for a win. If Mohammad Asif is the next man win, we're trying to lose lmao

But in all reality, if Afridi comes in next, then it could be assumed that Pakistan are looking for a win. If Afridi can get a good innings going, Strike rate of about 125 or above, and scores at least 50 runs, then anythings possible.

I might be wrong.. but something tells me Malik isn't going for the win here.

Stroked through covers, great shot Inzi.

(Just a little bit of background information, David Gower works for Sky Sports in present time)

95.4 Bandara to Inzamam, 2 runs, goes on the backfoot this time and drives it square of the wicket, Inzamam now overtakes David Gower in the all time top test run-getters list :27:

Tea now. MASHALLAH Inzi looking class now. kudos to Malik. playing a Shoaib Mohammad innings. just 1 more session. keep praying guys.

I think a special samosa with chai for Malik!

95.3 Bandara to Inzamam-ul-Haq, FOUR, width offered outside the off
stump, Inzi moves across a bit and drives it past the fielder at
cover, just a gentle push and the ball sped away to the fence,
what a player! :19: :19:

Amazing innings, keep up the good work Malik tinpot.

225 runs in a session is possible...If Murali starts bowling complete pants....

To win : Pakistan must score at 6.43 runs an over.

WE CAN DO IT

Have hope guys, this is very much possible. 2 boundarys an over is all we need to win.

Lets do it.

WE ARE TEAM PAKISTAN!

Shoaib Mohammed was something else as he bored the bowlers to death by his defensive approach. He had a purple patch between February 1989 - November 1990 scoring 1380 runs at an average of 92 exactly.

zMario said:
To win : Pakistan must score at 6.43 runs an over.

WE CAN DO IT

Have hope guys, this is very much possible. 2 boundarys an over is all we need to win.

Lets do it.

WE ARE TEAM PAKISTAN!

Well, SA beat Aus in that ridiculous game....its possible but the chances are 1 in a million.....

We are playing here for a draw forget about winning this game. We have done a good job in the second innings just like Sri Lanka. If we had a lead in the first innings of 50 we would have been in a great position to win the game.

Big Mac said:
People still talking about the win?!?!

i'd only start to think about that when we get down to about 12 overs left - we should carry on the way we are - picking off the bad balls. Not losing is the key esp as this is a short series

if pkstn can draw this, it will be a miracle, never mind the win...that too ambitious even by PPers standards!!!

but as this is a short series, we need to win. I will accept a draw, but we must try.

Match is back on :)

Jaysuriya comes in with a un-tucked shirt to bowl to malik

Azam6380 said:
U can read namaz at anytime......

traditionally u cant read any salat after fajr time (wen the sun has risen) to zohar because at this time the qafirs used to worship

zMario said:
but as this is a short series, we need to win. I will accept a draw, but we must try.

Match is back on :)
Im glad that your accepting what may be a draw if we can hold on for 29 overs.

Waqar's inswinging yorker said:
i'd only start to think about that when we get down to about 12 overs left - we should carry on the way we are - picking off the bad balls. Not losing is the key esp as this is a short series

Same here. I would want to see them make sure of the DRAW before going for any kind of win...doesn't mean that I don't want them to win. Just don't want them to lose.

We need to go into the next match with the chance of playing for a Series win, rather than playing to Draw the Series. Points are there for the taking.

C'Mon Paakistan!!!

spongebob said:
erm....you can't...but let's not get there for now....leave that for another day

ok, your actually right, but i am just too excitable at the moment...oops....

What a shot by Inzy, do this 3 or 4 times an over, and we can win :p

Pakistan 237-3, 50 parternship

444444444444444444 to inziiiiiiiiii

again 4444444444444444

2 cracking shots by inzi :11:

241 for 3

SUPERB Shot! Beautiful!

Four, Pakistan 245-3.

See, Bob Woolmer and I think alike. I told you theyre going for a win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back