Pak Vs Sri |day 5|1st Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reassess when 15 overs are left and no wickets have fallen. Go for a win now and lose the game.

Last edited:
Azam6380 said:
Come On Pak!
btw malik saab, when is the junior malik coming??????

245 for 3 inzi plays a maiden .....had a lbw shout in that over (i hate that guy bandar,s apeal so annoying)

i think pak are going for the kill here...lets see if im rat!:11:

ive got a good feeling that inzy wants to come down the track and smash some1

wow that was rather nice in the crowd ;-)

i really hope inzi scores big here, i want him back in the top 3 batters currently no 4......a big not out score would be ideal :11:

246 for 3

cavin420 said:
btw malik saab, when is the junior malik coming??????

245 for 3 inzi plays a maiden .....had a lbw shout in that over (i hate that guy bandar,s apeal so annoying)

i think pak are going for the kill here...lets see if im rat!:11:

Which junior malik? haha

Malik turns it to square leg and gets into the 90s for the first time in test cricket

who is that girl???

why is the cameraman obssesed with her?

Bandara to Malik, FOUR!!, slightly short and wide, Malik cuts it square of the wicket, great timing, he is inching closer to his maiden test hundred

do you guys think they are aiming for possible win???? I don't care whether people her ethink what is right or wrong at this stage..but what are inzi and malik going for?

To all of you who think we are going to win this one:

Just geting out of this one without losing is a GREAT effort. Remember we were asked to bat out more then 130 overs to draw this game (against murli on home ground on day 4-5 pitch). In recent past no team has achieved that very recently South Africa once (against australia - all out 99 overs) and India twice (Pakistan ao - 58 overs and England ao - 49 overs) could not save the game. So be happy that Pakistan is making us proud by saving this game. Win was not a possibility when we were asked to make over 450 runs in ~130 overs. Enjoy this draw and hope for a win in next test match.

Ok heres the Woolmer Game Plan, bat as they are, Inzy gets 50 (maybe) Malik gets his 100, and then we see if we have ANY chance of winning. If so, go for it, because we have 7 wickets in hand. If we go 6 down, then go for the draw.

zMario said:
Everybody remember, the game isn't over till the fat lady sings

veeru9vs.jpg

Is this the fat lady you are on about?

inzy shud definetly make about 70+ to get his confidence back

malik is certainly under pressure due to his presence in the 90's

well 20 overs or so left.

Will Pak salvage the draw (which i reckon they will)

OR will they dramatically collapse?

Can Murali produce some magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back