Pak vs WI: 1st Test Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now manjrekar made a joke. maybe he didn't realize it or was being honest.

he said something like Azharuddin the Indian captain was very good at taking the low catches at slip. he got a lot of practice there with the fast bowlers as the ball barely reached the slips

Damn, it was a perfect opportunity for Malik to score a 100. Still a good knock.

102.6 Taylor to Kamran Akmal, FOUR, draws the batsman on the front foot, opens the face off the bat and runs it down to thirdman fence
102.5 Taylor to Kamran Akmal, 2 runs, times the ball off the backfoot to backward-point, good running fetches couple of runs
wonderful effort from Sarwan to save a run
102.4 Taylor to Mohammad Yousuf, 3 runs, pitched up delivery outside the off stump, driven firmly down the ground to long off, Sarwan chases, slides and pulls it in, referred to the third umpire, who confirms it is not a boundary
102.3 Taylor to Mohammad Yousuf, 2 runs, nicely played off the back foot to deep cover-point to pick up couple of runs

Shabash!!

a slow ball for a slow four. made two fielders run all the way to the boundry. Akmal shareer

I think after so many mentions of it, we're entitled to know what this email is about...

abdul9383 said:
PP last mention of the email, either you get the drugs or you wont. check now last time
nope...what's going on? i think someone from PP told the FBI and now they are blocking the email! wea re in trouble Abdul!!

hopefully these two can bat like they did vs England durign that Lahore test!

the guy testing the streching of the TShirt. a Large is not really for X-Large but he is trying to prove it wrong

cross 400 - win this match... simple task, innit ?

I feel sorry for Strings - no one is ever going to buy another of their albums once this test match is over!

MIG said:
cross 400 - win this match... simple task, innit ?
looking better and better by the second. It can turn quickly though, there is absolutely no batting after these two.

Last edited:
kablooee87 said:
;ppking better and better by the second. It can turn quickly though, there is absolutely no batting after these two.
Nazir is quite handy....so is Gul and even Kaneria got some at Headingly so he is in good form :19:

UJ said:
I feel sorry for Strings - no one is ever going to buy another of their albums once this test match is over!
Oi badmash, where are you watching the game from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back