Pak vs WI: 1st Test Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmoon459

First Class Star
Runs
Pak vs Windies: 1st Test, Day 3

OK guys match about to start ,pakistan has the lead of arround 59 and 6 wickets in hand ,so how do yu all see the day to be played out and at what score Pakistan would declare their inning.

Last edited:
Pak vs WI: Day 3

hello and welcome to the third day of Pakpassion's commentry from Gadaffi Stadium Lahore. How big will be Pak's lead? stay tuned to PPs commentry

Thanks ,but its not a contest who starts the thread ,MODs can you merge these 2 threads in one .Thanx

Sunny day ,pitch looks flat ,M.Yousuf and Shoaib Malik at the crease ,so i see pakistan mounting arround 300 runs by the end of the day and declare tomarrow sometime.

darkmoon459 said:
Sunny day ,pitch looks flat ,M.Yousuf and Shoaib Malik at the crease ,so i see pakistan mounting arround 300 runs by the end of the day and declare tomarrow sometime.
i wish it was that simple...I expect a hostile spell from Edwards and Taylor and a 'nagging' spell from Collymore!

Yousuf opens the face and guides it away for 4 down to third man

Malik, come on beta you need to get a hundred now. Don't waste this opportunity.

D'oh. Malik really should have made it a big one. Well played none the less

Two edges from Yousuf in two balls, first one may have been a drop by Lara but the second one drops a couple of feet short.

Yousuf needs to tighten up after a wicket falls....even yesterday he looked a bit shaky after Inzi got out!

PlanetPakistan said:
Yousuf needs to tighten up after a wicket falls....even yesterday he looked a bit shaky after Inzi got out!
His philosophy is probably "Ride together, die together"

Great ball from Collymore, made Yousuf look silly.

yousuf is struggling against colleymoore, needs to take a deep breathe and relax ,another beauty from CM ,lucky for younus didn't edge it.

That's very poor from Popeye, just left his bat out there to a ball he should have left alone. For a moment there I thought I was watching Yasir Hameed.

PlanetPakistan said:
watch out for Taylor's indipper

Taylor to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, nicely put away, it was full and on the legs, Razzaq clips it through midwicket, the ball races to the fence.
Trying to put Razzaq on the back foot bowling the short ones

thanks for listening to me A Razzaq!

Loose shots by both Malik and Razzaq. Gifted their wickets.

PlanetPakistan said:
Taylor to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, nicely put away, it was full and on the legs, Razzaq clips it through midwicket, the ball races to the fence.
Trying to put Razzaq on the back foot bowling the short ones

thanks for listening to me A Razzaq!
ah nevermind :12:

Akmal and Yousuf need to drop their anchor and settle down.

Silly Popeye. Kamy needs to get back into form. We're still 100 runs short of a winning total

this is a very important part of the game...PAK MUST not be all out before lunch because after lunch the batting will be a lot easier and WI can easily get back in the match!

the_game said:
Asked Rameez to tell the viewers how the full-toss is really hard to play on this particular pitch!
:))) :)))
I didnt hear it so I'd have no idea if he meant it tongue in cheek or if he was actually serious

PlanetPakistan said:
this is a very important part of the game...PAK MUST not be all out before lunch because after lunch the batting will be a lot easier and WI can easily get back in the match!

yes we need at least 400

did you get my email

Daoud said:
:))) :)))
I didnt hear it so I'd have no idea if he meant it tongue in cheek or if he was actually serious
Bishop and Rameez were doing the pitch report and Inzi was close by and made the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back