Australia (299 & 130/2) defeat Pakistan (313 & 115) by 8 wickets in the 3rd Test to win the series 3-0

You gotta hand it to Shan Masood for his logical decisions. Some may not have worked. SOme of them are good ones.

If Australia tuk tuks they will be in trouble. Jaiswal threw kitchen sink so did Rohit. Hence India reached 80 at a canter.

Having said that Australia just needs a couple of small partnership to cross the bridge. So Pakistan's best chance is to go bang bang bang.

India was hoping for a pitch like this in the WC final lol Instead they got a horrible slow sucky pitch.

Warner has been one hell of an athlete. This has been a very strong core group of Aussie cricketers across formats and Warner's retirement is the beginning of the end of that era - 2013/14 Ashes , 2014 tour of RSA, 2015 World Cup , 2021 World T20, 2023 WTC, 2023 World Cup - he's been there on the winning side in some very iconic series/competitions and contributed significantly.

Farewell, champ.

I thought Jamal took 6 wickets. Why is Mir Hamza is bowling. His Saad choice is good. But not this one.

Shan bring in either Jamal or agha stop wasting the new ball

What an ending to this love story between Warner and Pakistani fielders it will be, if Pakistan drop Warner now.

Shan let it too easy for Warner and labu should have started with Jamal you need pace not gentle medium pacer

Agha and Jamal thinking what did they do wrong to not given a chance with the new ball dumb shan

Head has been a flop, I think his come on this planet just to take world cups of India 2 in the last 10 months & scored more impactful runs than Kholi has in his whole career.

I seriously thought shan was less of an id than babar but I was wrong

THat was not a chance. lol Come on guys. Go easy on him. But induced false shot. Warner is lucky. Inside edge.

Shan gifted this match man how dumb these pakistani captains are? Absolute no brain

Pakistan has squandered so many opportunities to put themselves in winning positions.

The captaincy has been a let down after that Khawaja wicket. Hasan Ali? No amir, no Salman?

When has Hasan Ali troubled Warner all series?

2 best bowlers in this match from Pakistan should have been bowling. When only 50 runs needed then it's very little use.

Ali bowls freebies, 5-6 overs from him can give 30-40 runs and if no wickets comes then game is done right there.

No agha no Jamal gifted away the match they were your 2 best bowlers in first innings another dummy captain with no brain

Is Sajeed an off spinner? I am really confused. All his balls is coming at an angle targeting the leg stump of left handers.

Really tired of watching this loser team.

Shame on all of us for getting excited when the team gets into a strong position to win only for some moron to drop a sitter.

Most unprofessional and mentally weak side out of all full member nations.

Spare me the “but but the positives!!!” Don’t really care when none of it has converted into results. Not even one win.

Hasan Ali and Hanza are trundling like there is no tomorrow.

Very poor captaincy. Bring in Agha. He will induce false shot from Warner.

Salman has had Warner's number all series. So why didn't Shan go for spin from both ends. He is clearly uncomfortable hence the reverse sweeps.

This mentality of ‘losers’ ‘inferior’ ‘beggars’ was before we even came into this game. we are enslaved to the white people. We were scared and already accepted defeat before the first ball was even bowled. Pathetic team , mental midgets.

Abdullah Shafique 0 and 0
Hasan Ali 0, 5 and 0 wickets
Saud 5 and 2
Saim 0 and 33 (2 dropped catches making his net contribution negative)

These are the contributions in this Test match

Pakistan has been playing with 7 players in this Test match.

just counting down the overs to another whitewash here
not as depressing as last time but in the end the result is the same

Salman and Amir Jamal should have been bowling from first ball of the innings. The others weren't going to have an impact anyway.

MCG 2nd innings Austalia there was a chance to snuff out Australia.
That’s like saying India were in with a sniff of winning the CT 17 final & World Cup 23 final.. where the reality is they choked before a ball was bowled !

Why not have Jamal bowl? Why Salman come in so late? Shan is another Babar. No brain

Another dummy and idiot captain in shan
Hassan is not a good bowler simply because he has lost the ability to accurately bowl 6 balls in a row. He always has to bowl one on the leg.

Hate to see these 120 something pace bowlers. What happened to real fast bowlers?

Only recently everyone was screaming for warner's head. THen that 200 against SA. Then again mixed Ashes series. Now he is leaving on his own term.

You mean for Australia
I was just saying it sarcastically. Not sure why Pakistan is now bowling Jamal given how he bowled in the match. 50 runs are already done. Another 30 runs and runs will be a lot less. Meaningless to bowl Hasan.

If Australia had properly used their feet they could have targeted salman as well. They let him bowl where he wanted to.

Oh how I miss the days of having proper bowlers. I miss having fiesty imposing players. Now these players we have just want to be friends with everyone and there is no passion to win, no aggression

Extremely poor captaincy by Shan this innings to bring on Mir Hamza, Hassan Ali the two bowlers who were completely ineffective in the first innings and to not bring on Jamal who has been our best bowler on this tour. He should have bowled Agha at the other end upfront.

Back