PAK vs WI 3rd Test: Day 3 - Score updates and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner786

First Class Captain
Runs
Pakistan should be looking to clean up the windies 1st thing tomorow

hope to see a 9th century for yousuf tomorow,
also more realistic is him reaching vivs record tomorow and then hitting 100 on 4th day

what id like to see

1) Windies out for no more than 250, giving us atleast a 50 run lead
2) good solid start from the openers, patience is the key
3) MoYo beating Viv's record, getting a 9th ton of the year would be nice aswell
4) Pakistan making around atleast 250 to give Windies a target of around 300 which should be enough

gambino said:
Pakistan should be looking to clean up the windies 1st thing tomorow

hope to see a 9th century for yousuf tomorow,
also more realistic is him reaching vivs record tomorow and then hitting 100 on 4th day

Interesting --- the thread is made for the 3rd days play. and you use tomorrow meaning you made it a day earlier. :26:

the true passionist said:
Interesting --- the thread is made for the 3rd days play. and you use tomorrow meaning you made it a day earlier. :26:
he must be living in the US(not sure if Fox River Prision is in the US).....anyways match starts at midnight EST

Last edited:
I just hope someone makes this a sticky before the game starts because yesterday I was in some other thread posting and left becuase no one else was there

PlanetPakistan said:
he must be living in the US(not sure if Fox River Prision is in the US).....anyways match starts at midnight EST

on the contrary...he must be living in Europe where games start early in the morning. I live in the US where games start at night

the true passionist said:
on the contrary...he must be living in Europe where games start early in the morning. I live in the US where games start at night
yea maybe he started the thread before falling asleep....i guess only he can answer this question!

Our batting needs to be solid. Windies have bowled well in this series so far and it will come down to how well we come on this difficult wicket. Its not impossible to bat on still as Ganga and even Gul showed yesterday.

New ball is due and with Karachi conditions ,gul and nazir should finish off rest of the WI and keep 75 or so runs lead,Rest depands on Pakistan's batting ,if we get a good start and the the 3 big guns can build on that ,with 350 -375 lead.WI will have a tough time and pakistan can win the match ,Inshallah we will.

I don't we'll be able to see play starting on time due to overnight rain! :(

at the moment windies are 100 runs behind with 3 wickets in hand ... a good cleaning up of the tail would be nice right about now.

PlanetPakistan said:
he did that in the last test match too...and mind you he is a decent batsman

Not against Gul and Nazir as well did he?

81.2 Abdul Razzaq to Powell, 1 no ball, oversteps, digs in a short one, it takes ages to reach the batsman, who goes for a pull and misses, appeal for a caught behind turned down

Hmmm ... interesting ... why would you appeal for a caught behind after you have been no-balled? Anyone watching this match live that can provide us with more realistic explanation of match situation that Crapinfo.

hahahahhahaha

The funniest thign just happened, Sanjay was shaking his head for like 20 seconds.

Sanjay : There is a big bulge in Mark benson's pocket , he has the new ball
Bishop : I am glad you clarified that, I am not sure I cant rectify

Sanjay just kept on shaking his head, I did not know if that was in disgust or he was thinking what did i Just say

C'mon Gully get another 5fer ... go for the stumps if Akmal can't catch.

Where da hell is everyone today? No one seems to be updating this thread...

asifp said:
hahahahhahaha

The funniest thign just happened, Sanjay was shaking his head for like 20 seconds.

Sanjay : There is a big bulge in Mark benson's pocket , he has the new ball
Bishop : I am glad you clarified that, I am not sure I cant rectify

Sanjay just kept on shaking his head, I did not know if that was in disgust or he was thinking what did i Just say

hahah ... good stuff from Bishy :p

Still a lead of 91 to Pak ... this'll be a very good lead if we can clean them up in the next couple of overs with the new ball.

Nazir shoud prevent ramdin from taking the single ... let Gul at Taylor next over.

it's a bit weird that among all you folks i am the only 1 with an avatar.....and that too of an Indian

PlanetPakistan said:
it's a bit weird that among all you folks i am the only 1 with an avatar.....and that too of an Indian

it's quite a disturbing looking avatar

collymore comes out to bat and hopefully Gul can get his 5th wicket in the next over...

LOL seriously when I see that pic for some reason it feels its monsee's pic...they both go hand in hand.

ehh both Gul and Nazir are going for some runs hopefully one of them can get a wicket soon

Ramdin battin alrite ... he's up to 29 now ... come on boys lets get in and have a bat now.

guys i have to admit - shahid nazir isn't that useful of a bowler.

PlanetPakistan said:
:))) xbox buddy most captains don't have a 3rd man for a #11

what are you saying?? are you implying you or Inzi know more about cricket than xbox 720??? :O

C'mon even Gul and Kaneria put on a bit of a partnership when we batted, its not the end of the world.

ok this is embarrassing ... bring razzaq in he's good at getting tail enders

92.2 Nazir to Ramdin, no ball, fuller length delivery on the leg, Ramdin turns it to short mid wicket
oh man...I saw something in bold and i thought it bowled....

Pathan007 said:
yaar miggy log off so that the wicket can fall. :D

Thats exactly what my son says - whenever we watch together - Pak never wins !

Kaneria and Gul put on 32 ... these two have now overtook them and put on 34.

Man horiable Pakistan performance in the field so far. Cant get one guy out. Hafeez missed a simple runout chance all he had to do throw at bowling end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back