Pakistan (107/3) secure a convincing 7-wicket victory against Canada (106/7) in a must win game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Of course it matters!!!

USA have won 2

Pakistan need to win their next 2 games (this one and Ireland)

Pakistan need USA to loose to India and Ireland

Which means Pakistan and USA have both won 2 each

What do you think it’s going to come down to?
If USA loses. Their NRR will take a hit. If Pakistan wins, their NRR will go up. There will only be a small difference. Pakistan will be playing their game last. So they will know exact equation.

Really confused about this start. Appreciate the safety first approach given our fragile team mind state and whilst NRR shouldn't be the be all... how about just coming out and trying to assert some authority to show the world that we can actually play T20 cricket??? Try to hit yourself into form... build positive vibes.... run hard. Just something.

Anything?!!!

Irrespective of the pitch, hitting only 2 boundaries in 9 overs against these Canadians is plain awful batting.

boundary. Pakistan now on top and Canada will have to take out their spinners and find a pacer now

That's more like it. For a moment I was thinking these 2 fools are going to tuk tuk to 100......we need to finish this fast.

Kid is surprised that Babar can hit a 6

4GHKUKg.png

Very very poor from Canada. But credit to Pakistan for aiming to end in 15

Imagine being a make a wish kid who supports Pakistan, you’re on your last legs, they say to you, hey there little guy, shall we put the cricket on, your favourite team is playing…

Who’s batting ?

Babar and Rizwan

Kid: I prefer death.

As expected. Babar batting well on this pitch. His technique allows him to not only survive but continue to score runs on a pitch like this.

If USA loses. Their NRR will take a hit. If Pakistan wins, their NRR will go up. There will only be a small difference. Pakistan will be playing their game last. So they will know exact equation.
i dont know if this is your first tournament but how many times have we left it to the last game and NOT been able to do it? Do you think we possess the fire power when we struggled against USA?

We Need to get ahead now whilst we can!

Ramiz is so dumb. Why would Pakistan try to get a better NRR over USA today? If USA loses both their remaining games their NRR will plummit. Their NRR is not that good in the first place.

Ramiz is so dumb. Why would Pakistan try to get a better NRR over USA today? If USA loses both their remaining games their NRR will plummit. Their NRR is not that good in the first place.

You do realise the difference in net run rate between Pakistan and USA

What if USA loose by 1 run and Pakistan beat Ireland by 1 run too?

I know that’s an extreme example
But there is a HUGE difference in run rate at the moment

i dont know if this is your first tournament but how many times have we left it to the last game and NOT been able to do it? Do you think we possess the fire power when we struggled against USA?

We Need to get ahead now whilst we can!
Last game is not on this ground I believe. So there's every chance of scoring quicker on other grounds

I think we can assume this game is in the bag. EVen Pakistan cannot lose from here.

Last game is not on this ground I believe. So there's every chance of scoring quicker on other grounds
I don’t think you understand my point. We should her close or ahead if we can now as there is no guarantee we can do it in the other game

Ramiz raja sucking off ba/riz opening in commentary despite every commentator telling him why babar is better at 3. Smh

Back