Pakistan (107/3) secure a convincing 7-wicket victory against Canada (106/7) in a must win game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Even the comms confirming what we have all known for years. Pakistan havent a clue about NRR lmao

Atleast they are somewhat rotating the strike, man Minnows have given good competition this time

Once the fields spread scoring will be very hard. Pakistan has to be ahead of the rate to get the NRR they want

Unless you are nailing your drive with power like Babar. You are not getting a four here like this. Outfield is awfully slow. Better look to play straight and more aerial for sixes

Even the comms confirming what we have all known for years. Pakistan havent a clue about NRR lmao
They have never cared about it. I feel like they only care about runs and wickets in basic words addition but division multiplication becomes too much for the management.

Saim should thank god Canadian fielders are more on the heavy side. Otherwise any decent side would've taken this catch

@mominsaigol Subpar scores , crappy bowler like Kaleem Sana, dropped catch. Canada don't look like they are even competing , brother.
It'll get harder from here. However I've always said to withhold judgment. Magar you can boast Pakistan, I don't mind, you a homie.

I am trying to understand Akram's point here. How important the NRR is here? Can't they make up in the next game

loll

PCWn0DN.png

You're not hacking boundaries on this ground with cross bat shots. You need to play straight.

Cross bat crap. If you want to cement a place in the side then playing through the line is not the worst idea.

Sayum depends on pace on the ball which he can use. He cannot generate pace on his own by the look of it. He is no Virendar sehwag let us face it. Sehwag had incredible bat speed.

Babar is a selfish player . Always been a supporter of his but considering he didn’t take ANY middle order batsman with him. He himself should be batting in the middle order!!!

Oh well let's find some calculations in case we lose this match, after all we are going to the next round :D

Babar will play with straight bat. He should look to stay as he can score runs on this wicket

Why are the commentators talking about net run rate?

For Pakistan to qualify, USA have to lose vs India and Ireland. If USA lose, their NRR will be much lower.

Back