Pakistan (107/3) secure a convincing 7-wicket victory against Canada (106/7) in a must win game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Nah Pakistan has huge guys & some very strong like afridi was . They are selecting a 50 over type batting line up in t20s . You should be able to clear the rope even with a mis hit in this format
we saw IFTI the beast & Azam the hulk (y)

If rizwan the drameybaaz bats like he did against India. Pakistan will lose again.

Spin will be key here. Babar is a bafoon for never including abrar.

Bhai ab kya zid if you no longer have the confidence to bowl shadab?

Imad who can't even spin and is known for darters was leg spinning here? Lol.

Canada spinners will be so gun here
bafoon kya hai ? will be a comfortable chase - no Bumrah here

Just noticed how the Pakistani batsmen in Canada played Pakistani batsmen from Pakistan eating away the balls including the captain

Pathetic strike rate of 127 even after playing countless games against Zimbabwe and other C teams.

Need atleast 50 in powerplay for a real chance

Or if you want to rely on imad promote him to the powerplay

This drameybaaz never shows any intent.
Statpadder of highest along with his captain.

Need atleast 50 in powerplay for a real chance

Or if you want to rely on imad promote him to the powerplay
Naw, fakhar, usman and saim should be 1, 2 and 3 with babar ans rizwan hanging in their at the back. Do this and you'll win, but the idea of shuffling is a concept alien to Pakistan

Rizwan is 9 sixes away from 100 in t20 international cricket would love for him to hit them today hahaha not happening i know

Honestly, Fakhar & Saim is my ideal combo. Let's come out guns blazing

Fakhar is the one who has the power to do what Johnson did, and also the confidence. Ayub will be fishing around as he's less established and needs a score to stay in the team.

Saim Ayub being out of form, opening as well & difficult batting pitch.

Rizwan needs to start well & smartly.

Get this loser Usman out. He is just a tailender.
Yeah but for this game, after PP it's a nightmare. And usman attacks whike rizwan and babar are consolidators.

That's why you kinda need to go bang bang, then when 3 wickets down babar and rizzu can get to 107 but it won't happen

Rizwan is so ugly playing offside shots. He's been found out. They won't give him anything leg side

Rizwan has given up. He will put all pressure on Saim to attack next over

I miss Canada's Balaji Rao. He was a rotund fellow caught giving BC galiyaan on stump mic after Umar Gul and Ahmed Shehzad sledged him during the 2011 World Cup match.

The late Tony Greig said he "sounded seriously upset" on commentary :ROFLMAO:

I miss Canada's Balaji Rao. He was a rotund fellow caught giving BC galiyaan on stump mic after Umar Gul and Ahmed Shehzad sledged him during the 2011 World Cup match.

The late Tony Greig said he "looked seriously upset" on commentary.
PCT always picked on Indians that were meek, never did it to Kohli or Yuvi

Riz will play a ugly hack in the next few balls to get his strike rate close to 100 - not acknowledging the fact he has wasted 50% of the powerplay

The late Tony Greig said he "sounded seriously upset" on commentary :ROFLMAO:
Pakistan were desperate since they were losing that match.

Pak spend most of there times in junk food outlets.. feed ayub something malnourished guy no power in his shots.

Rizwan always comes with 0 intent and 100% dramatic.
My assumption is he is waiting for ball to come to the bat?

He has to chase this today

Lol ball still didn't go to the boundary. Saim paai doodh da glass pee ke aa.

Back