Pakistan (107/3) secure a convincing 7-wicket victory against Canada (106/7) in a must win game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

This is game where Pakistan need to win big to improve the NNR.

Ireland game will be competitive .

Now just wrap this up within 80. and score these runs within 10 overs

It's why I don't think he would have been a good bowler in every era. His peak coincided with him bowling tampered balls at a very full length.

I don't think he gets conventional bowling
Waqar would've been Haris Rauf 2.0 in this modern day and age. With no reverse swing on offer and two new balls in ODIs, he would've been carted mercilessly. Waqar is seriously overrated. With no video analysis back in the 90s and ample reverse swing on offer, Waqar got away.

Canada need to try to get 110, but it'll be difficult. Fresh pitch is even worse then India game but 100 is the par so slightly > needed

Canada need to try to get 110, but it'll be difficult. Fresh pitch is even worse then India game but 100 is the par so slightly > needed
It looks like the dangerous pitch that India and Ireland played at. They could have played on the same pitch.

Aaron Johnson 52 (44)
Rest of the Canadian batters: 13 (40) so far

Waqar would've been Haris Rauf 2.0 in this modern day and age. With no reverse swing on offer and two new balls in ODIs, he would've been carted mercilessly. Waqar is seriously overrated. With no video analysis back in the 90s and ample reverse swing on offer, Waqar got away.
Will be same for Wasim/Waqar/Donald/Mcgrath/Leelee/Walsh/Ambrose/Holding/Marshal....

Oh maaf kar bhai, you've been saying this for the past 2 games as well.

If they win congrats, you repeating the same thing over and over eventually worked. But otherwise wait and watch.

I told major this as well, let it end first

Both losses were close, brother. It wasn't like PAK were smashed

These pitches will surely lose any interest in cricket in US even if there was anything prior..... This isn't t20 to be honest.

These pitches will surely lose any interest in cricket in US even if there was anything prior..... This isn't t20 to be honest.
Naw, they fumbled by hosting so many games in NY when dallas and florida shpuld have been the only 2 venues

Both losses were close, brother. It wasn't like PAK were smashed
They were close but I keep telling people to never judge too early. Because theirs a 50% chance you're correct and another 50% that you'll make a fool out of yourself.

Ask @Major who's track record atm is 100%

As I said, Canada gotta hold nerve and get 110. If they do Pakistan will be in hell, they'll need a Johnson to pull it off

Haris Rauf is made to look good on this pitch. ANy other pitch garbage bowling like this wille penalized like in world cup 2023. He ended up conceding 500 plus runs.

Pak turning up to the ground is a crime.. should have been chased out of the country if u can’t get 48 of 48 with 8 wickets in hand !!

Just remember how much Pakistan needed against Zimbabwe. 43 needed in 38 balls with 7 wickets in hand. They couldn't. This is 10 times tougher pitch against Bumrah.

Hussain is talking about having brute force here? Who is going to do that for Pakistan? Shadab? Iftikar?

Back