Pakistan (107/3) secure a convincing 7-wicket victory against Canada (106/7) in a must win game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

@Major

- Mocks Indian posters for prematurely celebrating Pakistan win , proceeds to lose to India.

- Mocks Imad and Amir, they proceed to get 2 key wickets next game.

Wanna believe it your own deen now

Shaheen has pulled his length back now.

He really needs to be taught the basic of bowling.

Kirten played brilliiantly other day against Ireland on a tricky pitch which helped them reach 137

WNlc6N3.png

Nasser Hussain: This pitch looks like a jigsaw puzzle, you can see why this pitch has been acting up

Waqar Younis: Not just the cracks but its the green bits along those lines that cause more troubles for the batters.

Pakistan batting order needs tweaking

Saim Babar Fakhar Shadab Usman Rizwan

Rizwan should come at 6 to anchor the tail

Cue Babar opening the field now, allowing easy singles.

This is a pitch where you can choke the opposition, but no.

Johnson is the new Pant. He'll make the difference, Pakistan fumbling

Babar has become MUCH better at judging appeals, and Rizwan has become quieter. Before Riz would convince Babar to take a review every time, but not anymore

Waqar: "When the pitch is doing a lot, the margin of error also becomes short".

What?? If anything, the margin of error increases when there is more in the pitch. What is Waqar saying.
It's why I don't think he would have been a good bowler in every era. His peak coincided with him bowling tampered balls at a very full length.

I don't think he gets conventional bowling

Powerplay is the most important phase on these pitches. That's why rizwan lost Pakistan the previous match.
India scored 50 runs in powerplay and Pakistan only scored 30 I think.

Good length at that pace on this pitch is gonna be difficult.
Decent from haris.

In the last few games, it's been harder to bat as the bowl gets older so im expecting a collapse here

Canada losing wickets but that doesn't matter. Johnson needs to bat till the end and they'll comfortably reach 130. That's all they need.

Their sticky medium pacers on this wicket will be too good for us.

Canada be lucky to get to 100 from here onwards as long as Pakistan don't mess it up

ANother Indian batter. ANother Indian batter who wont cross 10 bwahahahahahahaha :sarf

PAK are winning this, lol
Oh maaf kar bhai, you've been saying this for the past 2 games as well.

If they win congrats, you repeating the same thing over and over eventually worked. But otherwise wait and watch.

I told major this as well, let it end first

Back