Pakistan (107/3) secure a convincing 7-wicket victory against Canada (106/7) in a must win game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

There's so many Indians in the associate teams we have faced it feels like we've only been in India vs Pakistan duels so far in this world cup

I feel lik this should be easy. Canada shouldnt cross 100.

BUt I learnt my lesson last game. Better to have No expectations

This Jones is much better than babar and rizwan.
I would take this Jones guy over rizwan and babar everyday and twice on Sunday.

Technically, but unlikely? Or technically, it's in our hands?
We need to win both games and USA to lose both games.

However some people were saying its likely USA V Ireland will be rained off.

Shaheen needs replacing with jamal , abbas or wasim jnr in the future

I think naqvi needs to call time on shaheen and rauf .

Aaron Johnson has already 2 hundreds, averaging 47 with supreme strike rate of 163 🔥🔥
Surely he'll be a threat for Pakistan

@Cpt. Rishwat told you, Amir on these pitches is a different beast

He wrecked havoc against us in BD as well

He can destroy teams no doubt, but on this wicket first priority is to not bowl loose stuff. He needs to bowl 4 overs at the stumps on a good length, if he can do that he'll get wickets.

Fantastic keeping from rizwan so far unnoticed.. moins son would have given 11 byes By now

I don't understand how these New York pitches are 110-120 run pitches. I just don't see anything wrong here. The teams have this in mind it's a difficult pitch. I think scores should easily be 145-150 here. If you play with intent, you will score.

Amir is charged up. Firing bullets. He has understood the seriousness of the game. Although it is canada any casualness will lead to embarrassment

That was a good ball dude. Could have castled better batsmen. When the ball comes back like that

Not denying that, the 4 balls before that he was clueless as well. I guess the guy hasn’t played quality left hand bowler before swinging at pace both ways.
The Johnson guy looks much more comfortable. This guy looked he is playing for first time

You don’t expect us to beat Canada and US?
Simple maths ..

If USA beat Ireland = 3 wins
If India beats Canada or USA = 3 wins

Pakistan can only get maximum 2 wins from Canada and Ireland they already lost to India and USA it is out of our hands.

I don't understand how these New York pitches are 110-120 run pitches. I just don't see anything wrong here. The teams have this in mind it's a difficult pitch. I think scores should easily be 145-150 here. If you play with intent, you will score.
The ball is moving and remains low too, overcast happens at times as well.(not that much effect).

Basically ball isn’t coming to the bat as it does in flat pitches

I really like these pitches. Get to see some skill.

TV won't show you anything :) Typically batsman has a reaction time calibrated for most surfaces. But for this surface your reaction has to be recalibrated. Probably 0.3 second delay or something. If you don't do that you are early into the shot. ALmost every Indian batsman was early into the shot got toe ended.

Kicked the chacha out of the team and the slips and they got the wicket.

Chacha is such a useless player.

Back