Pakistan (107/3) secure a convincing 7-wicket victory against Canada (106/7) in a must win game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Shaheen got scared after my chappal threat.

In the words of Waqar - Pakistan on the roll.

TV won't show you anything :) Typically batsman has a reaction time calibrated for most surfaces. But for this surface your reaction has to be recalibrated. Probably 0.3 second delay or something. If you don't do that you are early into the shot. ALmost every Indian batsman was early into the shot got toe ended.

Yeah lots of teams struggling to score big on these wickets, can't all be down to incompetence. Although those who will take a risk and flash hard seem to get more value.

Good captaincy from Babar (for a change) resting Shaheen after his first over went for 10. Shaheen usually bowls 2-3 overs upfront, but the change of end and the rest helped him get a wicket on return

The ball is moving and remains low too, overcast happens at times as well.(not that much effect).

Basically ball isn’t coming to the bat as it does in flat pitches
I'm not saying it's a 180-200 pitch. But it's easily a 140-150 pitch. Rishabh Pant showed how to bat against Pakistan.

Shaheen was the most expensive bowler in the Indian game.
He needs to be kicked out.

You've gotta bowl 16 overs of pace all back of a length. How foolish is Shaheen to not realize it after seeing the last 3 games here

Pargat Singh didn’t learn anything playing Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.

Yeah lots of teams struggling to score big on these wickets, can't all be down to incompetence. Although those who will take a risk and flash hard seem to get more value.
Pant took it. He also consistently toe ended like Kohli and Rohit. But his swing made sure it landed in unusual areas which just managed to evade fielders. I agree you cannot defend your way out here. You need to throw kitchen sink from time to time

Canada setting a good platform here for a matchwinng 120.

I'm not saying it's a 180-200 pitch. But it's easily a 140-150 pitch. Rishabh Pant showed how to bat against Pakistan.
Yeah Pant is an anomaly not a norm he relies on reflexes, maybe Fakhar can play like that, doubt anyone else can.

Shaheen was the most expensive bowler in the Indian game.
He needs to be kicked out.
Honestly, he is a decent bowler. Just lacks brains. He just wants to bowl full and wants to swing it in which every batter knows.

He needs to learn to change his tactics. Even basic watchers like me know that you are supposed to bowl length on this wicket. But Shaheen has been too slow to adapt. His brain fades cost us dearly

Come on Maple Leaves!!! 🍁 🍁 🍁

show no mercy! Keep pressuring them and they will buckle as usual.

No matter the opposition Rauf can be relied on to deliver...

Dross.

Yeah Pant is an anomaly not a norm he relies on reflexes, maybe Fakhar can play like that, doubt anyone else can.
Pant is an exceptional player against short ball. Fakhar is not. He can adjust on the move against short ball.

Rauf being rauf. More than his bowling, I really dislike his body language

Waqar: "When the pitch is doing a lot, the margin of error also becomes short".

What?? If anything, the margin of error increases when there is more in the pitch. What is Waqar saying.

It's not bro
I watched almost every team on this ground

After the 15th over its impossible to score

Rauf should be the guy who gets most out of such wkts against associate teams. Beggars belief how he is so inconsistent with his length

Full bowls get punnished here

g1bEYfe.png

So Babar will come at one down finally , the stubborn egoistic mindset melted

Rauf should be the guy who gets most out of such wkts against associate teams. Beggars belief how he is so inconsistent with his length

It doesn't really if you've watched enough of his bowling. He's fast but very erratic and always has been. Also quite thick.

What will it take to boot out Haris Rauf who is his promoter remains a mystery

Back