Pakistan (107/3) secure a convincing 7-wicket victory against Canada (106/7) in a must win game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

As the ball gets softer, it will get harder to bat
Honestly think Canada have a decent shot of winning this

Pakistan should have been playing in Caribbean . USA has been disaster
The squad was selected for Caribbean conditions. But what they didn't know is that they were not going to breeze through USA leg like they thought initially.

I am trying to understand Akram's point here. How important the NRR is here? Can't they make up in the next game
That’s like winning on a last ball. Why gamble to increase RR in the very last game when you can do that in the game before the last? We are not in a position to be waiting and hoping in last game. We are already more or less out of this WC. Need other results to go our way and better net RR to USA

another failure from saim, not delivering on his promise
sad because he has the ability to be the attacking opener we need, but at this rate he won't be given many more chances

Ayub shadab ifty azam usman rauf ideally should not be seen in Pak colours again.

That’s like winning on a last ball. Why gamble to increase RR in the very last game when you can do that in the game before the last? We are not in a position to be waiting and hoping in last game. We are already more or less out of this WC. Need other results to go our way and better net RR to USA
On this track implosion is very much on the cards if you try too much.

There is plausibility for this game to get exciting we will know in next 3 overs

It be epic if we lose two games in a tourney to minnows, one is always happening but two this time around will take the cake.

First boundary off the bat in the 6th over
This is not Bumrah

Pakistan needs to win here just for the sake of cutting the cake. Its been a while

Can Azam play in the side without the requirement of fielding? Azam can bat and Shadab can field.

Rizwan needs to now hang in and play, tired of this bumbler bottling. Channel that inner Sri lanka

Rizwan breaks his bat... hope the new bat is better than the one he was using :afridi

Yet we probably still bowled too full (for the most part)

iXIv7g8.png

Best chance for Rizwan and Babar is to just tap and run. Singles and doubles. Forget about the boundaries.

uk & U.S economy in tatters no cakes sold in the last 4 weeks.

But Azam trying to make up for it buying 100s of hot dogs per go

Sad part is this is the last batting pair as ik for a fact fakhar is switched off today

I dont know why Rizwan and Saim Ayub kept trying to force it. The outfield is slow and the ball is not coming on to the bat. They needed to play with soft hands into the gaps instead of trying to hit the ball too hard

No intent to win to help the net run rate. They just pushing it around. What a joke. They have no awareness at all

I dont know why Rizwan and Saim Ayub kept trying to force it. The outfield is slow and the ball is not coming on to the bat. They needed to play with soft hands into the gaps instead of trying to hit the ball too hard
I don't mind him trying to belt it tbh,
He's no Johnson but I prefer him to try to hit it hard rather than playing in a shell

No intent to win to help the net run rate. They just pushing it around. What a joke. They have no awareness at all
Does NRR even matter? As far as I know. Pakistan needs to hope that after winning their matches. USA loses theirs. Now if that happens than naturally Pakistan's NRR is going to be better than USA no? There's not a huge difference between NRR.

Pakistan desperately needs 2-3 good big overs. This tapping it around strategy is very risky.

Does NRR even matter? As far as I know. Pakistan needs to hope that after winning their matches. USA loses theirs. Now if that happens than naturally Pakistan's NRR is going to be better than USA no? There's not a huge difference between NRR.
Of course it matters!!!

USA have won 2

Pakistan need to win their next 2 games (this one and Ireland)

Pakistan need USA to loose to India and Ireland

Which means Pakistan and USA have both won 2 each

What do you think it’s going to come down to?

Of course it matters!!!

USA have won 2

Pakistan need to win their next 2 games (this one and Ireland)

Pakistan need USA to loose to India and Ireland

Which means Pakistan and USA have both won 2 each

What do you think it’s going to come down to?

It's 18 runs margin we need US to lose by.

Rain will end us anyway

Back