Pakistan (158/5) face danger of a 5-0 whitewash after a 7-wicket defeat in the 4th T20I against New Zealand (159/3)

Pak used to do pretty well in new Zealand back in the day.

However, the new zeland tours or late are nearly as bad as the tours to Australia

Imagine claiming “NZ should win because Mitchell and Phillips are playing like how Babar and Rizwan play”

I guess Babar and Rizwan open their innings with the score at 20-3 every time????

This is what I mean when the ‘growth of Pakistan cricket nation” has been stunted

Sahibzada Farhan didn’t have a Race 4 saif Ali Khan game today

interesting

n last match Finn played 62 balls and scored 137 runs. Today Rizwan played 63 balls and scored only 90 runs. This is the difference between Pakistan and other top teams in all formats.since the start of 21st century Pakistani cricket is always 5 years behind. And you can see the results.

interesting comment in espncricinfo

Tariq: "In last match Finn played 62 balls and scored 137 runs. Today Rizwan played 63 balls and scored only 90 runs. This is the difference between Pakistan and other top teams in all formats.since the start of 21st century Pakistani cricket is always 5 years behind. And you can see the results."
Yes drop Rizwan

Nawaz should have had two wickets right now if Pakistan took their catches. This is unbelievable.

interesting

In last match Finn played 62 balls and scored 137 runs. Today Rizwan played 63 balls and scored only 90 runs. This is the difference between Pakistan and other top teams in all formats.since the start of 21st century Pakistani cricket is always 5 years behind. And you can see the results.
But I have been saying this for 3-4 years here

Yet guys like me are the villains

Pak is a different gravy once they strike with new ball
Lol have this many times , they even take 5 wickets early then stops there gifts them 200 and 300 runs after that...

Same thing gonna happen here , Nzl would win with 7 wickets in hand or Pak will take 1 more wicket at the 17th or 18th over when there is only 5 or 6 runs needed...

But I have been saying this for 3-4 years here

Yet guys like me are the villains
I really think it's unfair to blame Rizwan today.
He's the only reason we made above 150. The others have a lot to answer for.
Hadn't watched too much of the previous game but seems like this pitch is also not as easy to bat on?

Hadn't watched too much of the previous game but seems like this pitch is also not as easy to bat on?
Yeah completely different pitch. Also the previous grounds were very very small.

You really are better off being bowled out for 100 if you seriously intend to not play this game with the right intention.

Sahibzada Farhan shells an absolute dolly at long-on!

May be this is why then didnt give him a chance in the first 3 games.. what kinda fielding is that and he is standing in the long on region where the best of fielders usually cover it..

Cant these think tank see how good is Farhans fielding is...

that catch would have brought pakistan back in the game but yes. Norm for this team

Shaheen Abbas Zaman Naseem Abrar

Rauf is fast losing interest in playing for Pak

For me the pak white ball attack is arguably one of the worst at international level

The likes of Rauf, Hasan Ali and afridi have been getting smashed for the last year or so

Pakistan will take this deep

Rauf and Zaman will bowl alright I recon

Back