Pakistan (158/5) face danger of a 5-0 whitewash after a 7-wicket defeat in the 4th T20I against New Zealand (159/3)

“Rizwan’s innings looks great now”

Hahahahaahahahahhahahaha

Much needed reality check for Pakistan.

They have got away with playing against weakened teams in the past.

How have new zeland overtaken pak so quickly over the last 3 to 4 years.

The gap between the two teams is insane

How have new zeland overtaken pak so quickly over the last 3 to 4 years.

The gap between the two teams is insane
It depends on which NZ you are referring too.

The D team which they usually dish out are not playing

This team is not gonna win against some local club level team if they drop catches and bowl freebies. Pathetic

NZ is building a solid team for the T20 WC. Them and SA both are very strong on paper now, all bases covered.

So Fakhar can play with 60-80 SR. Typical hater don't understand any logic. Without Babar and Rizwan Pakistan will not even score 100. Can you defend 100 runs in 20 overs?
Shafi, were you born today?

Is Fakhar playing in his actual batting position for you to blame him?

You really are better off being bowled out for 100 if you seriously intend to not play this game with the right intention.
Yeah play with blind slogging and get out 70 in 10 overs.

I really think it's unfair to blame Rizwan today.
He's the only reason we made above 150. The others have a lot to answer for.
Hadn't watched too much of the previous game but seems like this pitch is also not as easy to bat on?
The middle order of Pakistan once had Ijaz, Inzi, Javed , Salim Malik then Yousuf came in , then Younis came in, atleast Misbah Shoaib Malik and Umar akmal ...

For the last 4 years , Pakistans middle order in LOIs are simply made up of bits and pieces... they have been failing at every single game and they continue to give chances to Ifthikar , no wonder why :facepalm:

Guy playing 50+ deliveries still couldn’t see the ball well enough to hit the ball out of the park

That’s where you lost the game. Who are you kidding with a 158 score here??

Probably
The middle order of Pakistan once had Ijaz, Inzi, Javed , Salim Malik then Yousuf came in , then Younis came in, atleast Misbah Shoaib Malik and Umar akmal ...

For the last 4 years , Pakistans middle order in LOIs are simply made up of bits and pieces... they have been failing at every single game and they continue to give chances to Ifthikar , no wonder why :facepalm:
Yes the batting is full on clowns but the bowling attack has regressed at such a level that I can't see many other attacks being worse

Rizwan ended with a strike rate of 142
Mitchell ended with a strike rate of 163

Difference between a match winner and a stat padder I suppose.

You got in,,,you played 60 balls (half the innings) and you ended with 90

This is why I say this guy is the most useless opener in world cricket.

Mithchel had support from Phillips and didn't loose any wicket despite loosing 3 in first 3 overs.

Nikhil bhai what can we do when our generational talent Saim can't do anything. Nor can anyone else. We are hopeless.
U can't compare world class players with Pak players

The most useless innings by Rizwan.

Deserved a loss for that padding innings.

When is Hafeez scheduled to declare which team played better cricket in this series?

Should never have been selected as skipper.
You are 3 down in first 3 overs and you remove slip just to let batter edge for 4. You had choice to drop Haris Rauf who has been awful in last 6 months, but you choose to pick him since he is your PSL buddy.

Yes! Do it! Play the game in the correct way! Your losing anyways!
Can others score at least 100 with Babar and Rizwan? Highly unlikely!!! Do we have bowlers to defend 100 runs in 20 overs?

Mithchel had support from Phillips and didn't loose any wicket despite loosing 3 in first 3 overs.

Agreed. Also , Pakistan's low quality bowling makes it harder to judge.

But one still gets the feeling that Rizwan can't accelerate through the gears easily like Daryll Mitchell can with his long levers.

However, fans screaming for Rizwan to be kicked out conveniently forget that there are hardly any other alternatives.

He was the best batter in PSL 2023.

They simply don't have the players to do better.

People still don't understand that Rizwan and Babar opening for Pakistan gets us nowhere.

What did Rizwans 90 do for us today?

Respectable loss?

While he continues to be number 1 ranked T20 player in the world and fans cannot hide their delight.

I swear people don't support Pakistan.

They support Rizwan.

Is the captain going to make his players score 200+ when he can’t even get the combination that the entire world would like
Didn't this kind of statements for previous captain. He is authority, he should chose the team, if he doesn't, it is his fault not the ones who has been picked.

You got in,,,you played 60 balls (half the innings) and you ended with 90

This is why I say this guy is the most useless opener in world cricket.
So you want Rizwan to score 150 and others will score 50 combined? Is this some kind of joke/troll/hatred?

So you want Rizwan to score 150 and others will score 50 combined? Is this some kind of joke/troll/hatred?
Why can’t he score 150 if he plays 60 balls???

NZ opener did it. He’s a proper T20 opener

Agreed. Also , Pakistan's low quality bowling makes it harder to judge.

But one still gets the feeling that Rizwan can't accelerate through the gears easily like Daryll Mitchell can with his long levers.

However, fans screaming for Rizwan to be kicked out conveniently forget that there are hardly any other alternatives.

He was the best batter in PSL 2023.

They simply don't have the players to do better.
Sad reality, beggar's can't be choosers.

For Pak, wins against SENA and India have become so rare now, especially when opponent teams field their first XIs. In SENA the record is getting terribly lopsided now, Pak has lost 7/7 games in the last 1.5 months.

Nikhil bhai what can we do when our generational talent Saim can't do anything. Nor can anyone else. We are hopeless.
U can't compare world class players with Pak players

He is a generational talent. Jos Buttler at a similar stage in his T20 I career was averaging 7 with the bat.

Now whether he becomes Jos Buttler or Imran Nazir is a different story.

PAK should back him in all 3 formats. He's still better than guys like Haider . The cupboard is pretty bare for PAK.

We all know Pakistan are absolute garbage when it comes to bi-lateral series.
This New Zealand team might be shades above Pakistan but they have bottled it at the biggest stage - they should really be winning the T20 world cup with that line up but they haven't done yet.

When I first started following cricket, Pak used to bully NZ in NZ. Now they have extended losing streaks in all 3 formats there. Quite a turnaround.

Why can’t he score 150 if he plays 60 balls???

NZ opener did it. He’s a proper T20 opener
None of our batters can score over 150 SR. At least he tried his best but others can;t even score 20-30 runs in 30 balls. Why you target Rizwan? Why not target Ifti with 71 SR Fakhar with 60 SR.

None of our batters can score over 150 SR. At least he tried his best but others can;t even score 20-30 runs in 30 balls. Why you target Rizwan? Why not target Ifti with 71 SR Fakhar with 60 SR.
He tried his best and his best isn’t good enough

You need to understand this point.

Last series we played on NZ we won under babar. Things are now disintegrating very quickly for Pak cricket

He is a generational talent. Jos Buttler at a similar stage in his T20 I career was averaging 7 with the bat.

Now whether he becomes Jos Buttler or Imran Nazir is a different story.

PAK should back him in all 3 formats. He's still better than guys like Haider . The cupboard is pretty bare for PAK.
He's more likely to become imran nazir in Pak

Pakistan are offically a minnow basher. They have been founded out against the test nations since the world cup.
Babar and Shaheen are over rated and over hyped. It shows how poor the standards of Pakistan domestic cricket and PSL are. Players scoring big runs in these leagues failing miserably against quality teams. Ayub is a good example of that. How an extremely obese player is picked,only God alone knows.They deserve to lose the 5 match series 0-6 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

He hates Rizwan for the sakes of hate
Well that’s a lie

That’s like you guys saying I hate Suryakumar for the sake of hate. Rizwan isn’t good enough for you to believe he is the right player for me to dish out unnecessary hate

He is the WRONG player, and I am sick of opening your eyes to the truth. But I will continue because my intentions are clean.

How do I tell this to everyone.

Someone who plays 10 balls and scores 5 runs is still better than someone who plays 65 balls for 90 runs.

The more balls you play the HIGHER your output should be.

It's simple statistics.

Back