Pakistan (181/4) defeat Ireland (178/7) by 6 wickets in the T20I decider to win the series 2-1

Who will win the 3rd T20I between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
uff the spinners did well last game. so what does babar do? ..... plays 4 pacers again
Bro it's because abrar isn't a part of the friendship clique while this joker hasan Ali is.

Babar is trying his absolute level best to bring usama, nawaz and these lullei's into the squad.

He did this in wc 2023. My guess is in the previous series he tried abrar in hopes to see him get thrashed so that he could go on the media to justify usama mires inclusion. Then abrar shined with the ball and babar is now trying new tactics.

This doati yaari crew is insane.

Hassan has no business in the XI. This is true parchi.

Hassan has no business in the XI. This is true parchi.
Because of the friendship clique.

Abrar isn't a part of the friend group. If he was he'd be jn wc 2023 squad but Bobby wanted usama mir and nawaz his bros instead.

Only reason abrar is in is because he's a saya representative, my guess is rizwan facilitated his inclusion as director.

Bro it's because abrar isn't a part of the friendship clique while this joker hasan Ali is.

Babar is trying his absolute level best to bring usama, nawaz and these lullei's into the squad.

He did this in wc 2023. My guess is in the previous series he tried abrar in hopes to see him get thrashed so that he could go on the media to justify usama mires inclusion. Then abrar shined with the ball and babar is now trying new tactics.

This doati yaari crew is insane.

Abrar should read "how to make friends and influence ppl," his only chance to get into Babar's friend circle.

Wish we produce a long haired 6'2 well built world class fast bowling all rounder who can bat 150 SR+ and bowl 140k + and a clutch performer.

Who do we get instead? Imad Wasim :ROFLMAO:

WOW what is Hasan Ali doing in the playing 11 ?!
Babar really doing his best to make us not support this team.

Pakistan to bowl first again

One change for Pakistan
pCinALL.jpeg

Two for Ireland
Ykq7BVL.jpeg

Because of the friendship clique.

Abrar isn't a part of the friend group. If he was he'd be jn wc 2023 squad but Bobby wanted usama mir and nawaz his bros instead.

Only reason abrar is in is because he's a saya representative, my guess is rizwan facilitated his inclusion as director.
This is an opportunist decision by Babar. Could have easily gone for Abrar, or even Usman and get Chacha and Saim to bowl.

This is an opportunist decision by Babar. Could have easily gone for Abrar, or even Usman and get Chacha and Saim to bowl.
I wish this saya corp would die.

Hafeez even said rip domestic cricket because none of them are repsented by saya. Heck abrar wouldn't even be here if rizwan and misbah and hafeez didn't have some say in the matter. Same with imad.

As for Amir, idk how he made it back, he's the only one not represented but somehow included. Fakhar isn't represented by any but his odi heroics make him irreplaceable

I miss them old days when Pakistan would win the toss, confidently bat first, and happily defend a score of 150+
Apparently its a fresh pitch, hence bowl first.
That's Babar's logic anyway

I wish this saya corp would die.

Hafeez even said rip domestic cricket because none of them are repsented by saya. Heck abrar wouldn't even be here if rizwan and misbah and hafeez didn't have some say in the matter. Same with imad.

As for Amir, idk how he made it back, he's the only one not represented but somehow included. Fakhar isn't represented by any but his odi heroics make him irreplaceable
When did Hafeez say that?

When did Hafeez say that?
Hafeez said rip domestic cricket then when people asked him why on twitter Hafeez explained why usman khan being included due to uae antics but so many domestic performers being left out like zafar gohar is why He claimed RIP domestic cricket.

In wc 2023 he also asked imad and abrar to join, Babar said no to abrar and imad said he isn't joining by any means as long as Bobby is incharge. Imad came back cause he had no clue fraud no 1 would be reappointed.

Would have liked to see us bat first today although the series is on the line

Ah babar the coward never wants to put himself in trouble ,a typical subcontinent captain

Would have liked to see us bat first today although the series is on the line
Babar Azam on the decision to bowl first: "The pitch has been under covers for the last 2 days because of rain so we're bowling first. As we know, the first 6 overs are crucial and there is bit of help for the fast bowlers."

Adair looked ropey against the pace of Shaheen.

Ireland either boundary or bust so far. Not much strike rotation.

Dropped catch by Azam. Gotta feel for our bowlers with this guy keeping

Today selectors should finally understand why there was so much outbursts when Hasan Ali was selected.

Who decided to tilt the goddamn pitch? Where even is the camera man? Does he want to give Me a headache?

Babar is destroying Pakistan cricket just like misbah destroyed.

How can a guy like him has so much power in Pakistan cricket.
He doesn't even perform much.

Is abass bowling in PP again? Mashallah. Barbirnie strike that super century, Kut kei rakho ain begherto ko.

commie says Pak has fast bowlers surplus to their requirement in squad - quality anyone :rolleyes: 50/1 in 6

So the great Wahab, Babar both giving interviews saying Hasan will not be playing were wrong , color me shocked.

Why was hasan not played on the flat wickets of pakistan? favouritism by the Useless captain...

Back